E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Hmm Quick Question..

04-14-2006, 05:39 PM   #45
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
He was plotting my x's karma, that im still waiting for..
Hmmmmm.....Karma and Christianity. Kind of goes together like peanut butter and tuna, doesn't it?

Appreciate 0
      04-14-2006, 05:40 PM   #46
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Quote:
So i had to stop h im and ask him if i could hold the puppy..etc. Its a chick magnet!
      04-14-2006, 05:40 PM   #47
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. see id be all over your shit if i could hold that puppy.

But what i want right now is a big doberman pincher to go and bite my x's ass
      04-14-2006, 05:41 PM   #48
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Hmmmmm.....Karma and Christianity. Kind of goes together like peanut butter and tuna, doesn't it?

hahahaha

peanut butter and tuna.. hey that sounds like something i might crave during pregnancy. dont knock it till u try it.
      04-14-2006, 05:42 PM   #49
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I think I love you, Squawks!

I hope you know I'm just kidding...We go back a long time and I wouldn't want any weirdness between us!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2006, 05:43 PM   #50
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Quote:
I hope you know I'm just kidding...We go back a long time and I wouldn't want any weirdness between us!
I don't know, man - you crossed the point of no return! j/k
      04-14-2006, 06:20 PM   #51
wweoholic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90

Attached Images

04-14-2006, 06:24 PM   #52
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wweoholic
Hahah that was cute!

I think time is the only way for me to heal. Since something like this has never happened to me (being burned..), i dont know how to get over it. Its a new feeling that i didnt know what to do with. Eventually i hope to meet someone who can restore my faith and trust in men. haah
      04-14-2006, 06:25 PM   #53
wweoholic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90

04-14-2006, 06:39 PM   #54
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Quote:
Hahah that was cute!

I think time is the only way for me to heal. Since something like this has never happened to me (being burned..), i dont know how to get over it. Its a new feeling that i didnt know what to do with. Eventually i hope to meet someone who can restore my faith and trust in men. haah
it takes time...and just like you..im waiten for mine to pass..I've dreamt about her almost every night for the past 6 months since I broke up with her / was cheated on / walked out on after 6 years.....and its the same concept..different scene.....i confront her for an answer..she gives me a BS answer and not so much as a sorry...I wake up depressed just about every morning....
      04-14-2006, 07:04 PM   #55
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer3253
it takes time...and just like you..im waiten for mine to pass..I've dreamt about her almost every night for the past 6 months since I broke up with her / was cheated on / walked out on after 6 years.....and its the same concept..different scene.....i confront her for an answer..she gives me a BS answer and not so much as a sorry...I wake up depressed just about every morning....
Ah gee, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear, explorer. I'm only assuming this, but it seems to me like you didn't jump into another relationship right after you broke up, and that's a good thing. Too often I see my friends breaking it off with this one, and starting up something with that one just for the sake of them not wanting to be alone. Then they wonder why it didn't last.

It takes time to get over somebody. I couldn't even imagine the pain after going with someone for all that time. Sure it sucks, but you learn things, too.

Bad experiences happen to me all the time and if nothing else, they teach me that anything can happen at any time. If something even as a remote possiblilty of going wrong, it most likely will. Things happened to me that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (I won't go into details) but I've been lied to, cheated on, people did literally evil things behind my back and to my face. And every single time something like that happened, I learned from it. Sure it's a really shitty way to go through life, but if bad things happen again, I can always say "well, at least it wasn't as bad as the time (something else happend)...".

Also, you learn a lot more from bad experiences, not only about people and human nature in general, but you also learn about yourself--how you're able to cope with things, how genuine a person you are, etc. I hope this helps....
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2006, 07:11 PM   #56
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Ah gee, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear, explorer. I'm only assuming this, but it seems to me like you didn't jump into another relationship right after you broke up, and that's a good thing. Too often I see my friends breaking it off with this one, and starting up something with that one just for the sake of them not wanting to be alone. Then they wonder why it didn't last.

It takes time to get over somebody. I couldn't even imagine the pain after going with someone for all that time. Sure it sucks, but you learn things, too.

Bad experiences happen to me all the time and if nothing else, they teach me that anything can happen at any time. If something even as a remote possiblilty of going wrong, it most likely will. Things happened to me that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy (I won't go into details) but I've been lied to, cheated on, people did literally evil things behind my back and to my face. And every single time something like that happened, I learned from it. Sure it's a really shitty way to go through life, but if bad things happen again, I can always say "well, at least it wasn't as bad as the time (something else happend)...".

Also, you learn a lot more from bad experiences, not only about people and human nature in general, but you also learn about yourself--how you're able to cope with things, how genuine a person you are, etc. I hope this helps....
Thanks man..yeah...I thought we were sooo close! she was my best friend..my everything...took her to Vegas for her 21st..she went back to school..and all of a sudden calls stopped coming in..one day i look on hi5.com and see her picture up on this guy i suspected...he was toungen her down...so yeah! thats when i caught her...broke up with her then...didnt even get a sorry or anything...she called me for my bday which was a month later claiming shes sorry and wants to work it out...i met up with her in dec to talk to her and couldnt get a hold of her...found out she was in that dudes room! she said what we have isn't over and im jumping to conclusions...she called me that day..next day she texted me..said she'll talk to me later..that shes getting on the subway...haven't heard from her since

so yeah..basically she up and walked out of my life without any word..no heartfelt sorry..nothing...so basically i tie all my dreams to the fact that i never once got an explanation or a heartfelt sorry and thats what i long for....you have no idea how it feels to have the girl u trusted and gave ure all just up and walk out of ure life..she took the 7 train right outa my life!

moral of story..when ure s.o. says TTYL..getting on the subway....not a good sign...she may be taken the train outa your life

btw..sorry bella for hijacking..hehe...im hurt..ure hurt...we'll all be hurt together
      04-14-2006, 07:23 PM   #57
deutschmann59
Captain
United_States
Rep

Ouch...that really sucks!

I think the 6 year mark seems to be a make or break point in a lot of relationships. I've had quite a few friends that have been together with their girlfriends for a long period of time. Sometimes I'd think to myself "I just know they're getting married" and as soon as that 6 year mark comes around, I dont' know it's like something goes off.

Even my cousin and his girlfriend were going out for 6 years, and all of a sudden he suspected she was cheating, and she wouldn't come home or answer any of his questions, and then that was it. It was a real shocker for me.

I know exactly what you and bella are talking about when you say you've got problems moving on, for whatever reason. My negative experiences scared me lots of different ways. I've kind of got a "person barrier" up and I don't know when I'll be taking it down.

I was really upset about my best friend from jr/sr high school. Me and him used to do everything together growing up. Then he took off to college and I haven't heard from him in about 2 years now. Other things happen to me, and I don't know...I'm not interested in making new friends, I'm not really looking for a serious girlfriend, because everything sort of comes down to trust. I don't trust anyone anymore.

All through high school (and even college) all my other friends would move in on girls they knew I liked. Girls, ahhh, I don't know about that. They say one thing and mean something else. Then I hear horror stories like bellas or yours or my cousins and I think to myself it isn't worth it.

I'm sure I'll crawl out of my cave sooner or later, I just hope it's sooner rather than later.
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2006, 07:32 PM   #58
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep

Yeah...6 years is the mark....I agree...I've seen many relationships fall apart at that stage..I don't know why...Everything always looks like its going perfect and all of a sudden..BAM!! im like wow! didn't see that coming!

As for you (sharp) you need to put yourself out there....I too have had many people walk out of my life..but the fact she walked outa my life is what killed me..but life goes on....those people aren't stopping..why should we

yeah..im full of it..words mean nothing..actions do
      04-14-2006, 08:19 PM   #59
ryanmangos
member of LongTran Fan Club
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 335i M Sport

Quote:
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. see id be all over your shit if i could hold that puppy.

But what i want right now is a big doberman pincher to go and bite my x's ass

hahaha...thats y i got this guy

he has a haircut now, lil binky almost had all his hair shaved off...they even put a lil blue bow in his hair..hehe
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2006, 08:34 PM   #60
KL2DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Hi Bella...was reading your post.

As other have suggested, I am inclined to think that the other underlying issue of the jewelery is your desire to seek closure to the whole issue and to derive some sort of satisfaction for the wrongs done to you.

You went through a lot and there are just too many things unsettled. The worst part of a bad break up is not feeling satisfactory emotional/psychological closure. This is why, I think, you might find it hard to compeletely sever all 'attachments' to your ex in a multitude of ways...right now. Again,as others have prompted...the best thing for your right now is to move on and find peace with yourself. Life is too rich and wonderful to waste. The worst thing is to start communicating (in any way) or associating (either directly or indirectly) with your ex even via a seemingly harmless email to his girl, enquiring on the whereabouts of the jewelery...it just opens up a lot of things and keeps the wounds fresh.

I do understand about your grandma's jewelery, but your memories of her and of time spent are also treasures you keep in your heart and mind, and that no one can take away.

Good luck Bella...you sounds like an awesome person and wish you all the best.

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2006, 08:44 PM   #61
magmd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
well...if he still had your stuff, I would say just ask him directly for the items. At least the ones that are not replaceable. (not all your shit)

However...he does not seem like the kind of person that would actually keep any of it. He probably sold it, gave it away, traded it, or simply just trashed it out of spite and anger. Therefore, you best bet is to let it all go. I know, not the reply you would like...but the most reasonable one.

It will take some time for you to feel comfortable. You are doing the right thing...enjoy your time hanging out with as many different friends as possible. It will keep your mind occupied. Eventually you will be able to date people...and take them seriously. Not just random hook ups...but actually begin to trust them. The problem is...as you might already know... you are an attractive young woman. Most guys that approach you will likely not be of the highest caliber, because those good guys will spend 3-4 weeks just trying to figure out the best way to ask for your number. Be patient...and do not judge so quickly. Open your eyes and see them for who they are and what they do. Its difficult for all of us in that respect...but you learn from your mistakes. And as you grow as a person, and as an adult...you realize what matters in a partner, and you will be able to recognize it easier. Hang in there.
      04-14-2006, 10:39 PM   #62
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:
Mac looks like the type who would bust out a car with guns ablazin' (a skill learned from protecting his 3 mommas) so maybe you can consult with him.
Dood brotha Kevin... you think I'm a former gang banger eh?? Just cuz this homies got tats, piercings and a ton of illegitimate children, eh??

Joke homie... OK joking about the children. I was married to their mother for 7 years.

Bella you know where I stand.
2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2006, 02:29 AM   #63
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Thanks for the responses guys.

Explorer3253- I know EXACTLY what you mean about the dreams. Ive had them constantly also. Its always the same questions but different scenes. Sometimes i dream of him in a helpless situation, where he is hurt/homeless, and i feel sorry for him. Other times i dream that we are back together, and working things out. But in every dream i have, i ask him why why why?

And you guys are right about me using the jewelry as a way to still be in contact with him. I guess its like when a girl will purposely leave her earrings, sweater, or purse at a guy's place after a fight just so she can call him and go back.

I'm not only angry for what he did to me, but im angry for him. Its hard to describe, but i think to myself "is he nuts?? i mean if he stayed with me, theres a pretty good chance, he'll have a good life". Im the baby girl out of 3 boys, you know daddy aint gonna let me live in the street. He was pretty retarded to butcher this up.

Miguel- yea i get guys coming up to be alot wanting to take me out..etc, but i just cant or maybe i havent found one that sparked my desire yet. Or im just scared and still not over my x, so its preventing me from being able to see past that. I hope this issue will be resolved, but its hard.. everytime i see a gray F150 go by i do double takes, and i dont wanna do that anymore. Btw if you guys wanna see this "thug".. heres his myspace page. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=633 99766 Trust me, he wasnt as bad of a wanksta when we were together, but now he thinks hes tupac. Hes such trash.. i know he is.. But i hold on to good memories. I think his heading is directed to me, but who knows. Plus i thikn he made up 2 of the girls on his page to try and make me jealous. But this is just giving u all a glimpse as to the kind of perrson he is.
      04-15-2006, 03:01 AM   #64
yu
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Btw if you guys wanna see this "thug".. heres his myspace page. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=633 99766 Trust me, he wasnt as bad of a wanksta when we were together, but now he thinks hes tupac. Hes such trash.. i know he is.. But i hold on to good memories. I think his heading is directed to me, but who knows. Plus i thikn he made up 2 of the girls on his page to try and make me jealous. But this is just giving u all a glimpse as to the kind of perrson he is.
From the looks of it, it seems as if he made up the first four chicks.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2006, 03:03 AM   #65
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by YuBimmer
From the looks of it, it seems as if he made up the first four chicks.
Yeah it looks like it huh..

Lame ass
      04-15-2006, 03:08 AM   #66
yu
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Yeah it looks like it huh..

Lame ass