E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Colts 13-0!!!

12-15-2009, 10:02 PM   #23
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noc57 View Post
I probably should be, I'm a Colts fanatic. Honestly I even dressed up as a crazy fan with face paint for Halloween.
Niiice! I was toying with the idea of moving to Indianapolis so I can watch the Colts play every weekend (either on TV or in person). But then I don't have a plan for the other 7-8 months of no football.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 10:09 PM   #24
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
Niiice! I was toying with the idea of moving to Indianapolis so I can watch the Colts play every weekend (either on TV or in person). But then I don't have a plan for the other 7-8 months of no football.
I grew up in Indy, but I've been down in FL for the past 7 years. My dad's still up there and has season tickets every year. He's always asking if I want to fly in and catch a game.

It's the best of both worlds really. I don't have to live in crappy Indiana and I still can see the Colts

The change of pace is nice though. 4 seasons vs. old people and humidity. Dude it was like 30 this weekend. I came back and today it's 80. I'm either freezing my ass off or hot as balls.
      12-15-2009, 10:12 PM   #25
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

^ lol niiice. Yeah I kinda wish I have the money to follow the Colts every weekend in person. I'm not sure if I would be able to handle the cold weather there though. I doubt there's much in Indiana to do after all.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 10:17 PM   #26
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
^ lol niiice. Yeah I kinda wish I have the money to follow the Colts every weekend in person. I'm not sure if I would be able to handle the cold weather there though. I doubt there's much in Indiana to do after all.
Depends on where you're at. Carmel's really nice. About 30 minutes north of Indy. The city's decent....start heading out to Plainfield or bumfuck Indiana then yeah it sucks.

I don't go to every game. My dad's usually taking clients and other people, but I know he's always got me if I want to go to the good games. Flying's not bad either. Think my round ticket was $230 something, pretty cheap really for this close to Christmas.
      12-15-2009, 10:21 PM   #27
kabalm18
My car drones and I LOVE IT!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M & F10 535xi

Quote:
Depends on where you're at. Carmel's really nice. About 30 minutes north of Indy. The city's decent....start heading out to Plainfield or bumfuck Indiana then yeah it sucks.

I don't go to every game. My dad's usually taking clients and other people, but I know he's always got me if I want to go to the good games. Flying's not bad either. Think my round ticket was $230 something, pretty cheap really for this close to Christmas.
We have season tickets but I havent been to a game this year yet!

Anyway, there is stuff to do, you just have to be creative! We live about 2 hrs north of Indy.

Hey, sign up for this and earn swagbucks everytime you search! A friend of mine already won tickets to the Colts - Seattle game! If you use the link I posted, I will earn the swagbucks everytime you earn! Help a fellow Colts fan out!

Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 10:28 PM   #28
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabalm18 View Post

Anyway, there is stuff to do, you just have to be creative! We live about 2 hrs north of Indy.

Hey, sign up for this and earn swagbucks everytime you search! A friend of mine already won tickets to the Colts - Seattle game! If you use the link I posted, I will earn the swagbucks everytime you earn! Help a fellow Colts fan out!

Nice, btw how's your RWD bimmer up there? Jesus, I was up there last year with my 335 and it was hell. Gotta stay on top of it. The salt really kills cars up there. If I ever moved back I would have to get a beater for winter.
      12-15-2009, 10:33 PM   #29
kabalm18
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Nice, btw how's your RWD bimmer up there? Jesus, I was up there last year with my 335 and it was hell. Gotta stay on top of it. The salt really kills cars up there. If I ever moved back I would have to get a beater for winter.
It really only snows a couple times a year. Well, maybe 10. You better sign up for the swagbucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 10:39 PM   #30
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Man if you would let me I would pay you some money for the games that you don't go to. That way I get good seats, a discount on the tickets and you make money. I've been wanting to go to a Colts game. Maybe I will just wait until next year when they player the Raiders (kinda scared to go there though cus Raiders fans are crazy).
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 10:44 PM   #31
kabalm18
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Man if you would let me I would pay you some money for the games that you don't go to. That way I get good seats, a discount on the tickets and you make money. I've been wanting to go to a Colts game. Maybe I will just wait until next year when they player the Raiders (kinda scared to go there though cus Raiders fans are crazy).
Where are you from? SF? Will you be able to fly in? I will let you know, I usually only go to 1 or 2 regular season games but I go to the playoff games. Nak should go to the Jax game this week.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 11:18 PM   #32
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Where are you from? SF? Will you be able to fly in? I will let you know, I usually only go to 1 or 2 regular season games but I go to the playoff games. Nak should go to the Jax game this week.
Yeah should be fine. I mean I gotta plan it out at least 2 weeks ahead but yeah.
Appreciate 0
      12-15-2009, 11:26 PM   #33
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Yeah should be fine. I mean I gotta plan it out at least 2 weeks ahead but yeah.
Yo man if you want tickets for the next home game let me know. Think it's the 27th. Me and my fam aren't going to be able to make it. We've got 2 down in front by Reggies corner, and 2 upper seats.
      12-16-2009, 01:38 AM   #34
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yo man if you want tickets for the next home game let me know. Think it's the 27th. Me and my fam aren't going to be able to make it. We've got 2 down in front by Reggies corner, and 2 upper seats.
Thanks man! Imma be spending the break with the family though. I will let you know if I'm able to make it before the season is over (just in case u have unused tickets).
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2009, 08:01 AM   #35
kabalm18
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I will take the 2 down in front for the playoffs. My seats are in sec. 433, not great, but not the worst!
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #36
Noc57
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I will take the 2 down in front for the playoffs. My seats are in sec. 433, not great, but not the worst!

Just talked to my Dad and he already sold them

Sorry bro, didn't mean to get your hopes up.