E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Whats Milwaukee, WI like?

06-11-2008, 03:13 PM   #23
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresaMat View Post
Man all this talk is making me sad. Im originally from Los Angeles - home of the beautiful girls. Now I feel like houston doesnt have that many hot girls. And yall are saying WI has even less? DAMN! Cold, not a lot of hot girls, not much to do, my company better be hooking up the $$$!

Mat
well wisconsin is known for having more cows than people... guess the girls out here just want to be part of the majority.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #24
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Man all this talk is making me sad. Im originally from Los Angeles - home of the beautiful girls. Now I feel like houston doesnt have that many hot girls. And yall are saying WI has even less? DAMN! Cold, not a lot of hot girls, not much to do, my company better be hooking up the $$$!

Mat
Where are you Jersey Village? I lived there only two years and the Galleria area and around downtown kept me in hot pink clover.
      06-12-2008, 11:06 AM   #25
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Mat
Too high of standards man? Hot girls in LA, sure, but they all wear way too much make up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Where are you Jersey Village? I lived there only two years and the Galleria area and around downtown kept me in hot pink clover.
Dude, don't disrespect JV! That's my hood. That's where I grew up and my parents still live. There are a lot better looking girls in that area than you think. Unfortunately, they're either married or too young.
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2008, 12:46 PM   #26
PresaMat
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 67 GT500,69 Boss 429, 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Too high of standards man? Hot girls in LA, sure, but they all wear way too much make up.

Dude, don't disrespect JV! That's my hood. That's where I grew up and my parents still live. There are a lot better looking girls in that area than you think. Unfortunately, they're either married or too young.

LoL i lived by the galleria. Now I live in River Oaks. There are a lot of hot girls dont get me wrong... but nothing compared to cali.

Tuned E92 335, Riss Racing downpipes! And hopefully over 400RWHP!!
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #27
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

JV is the only thing I could think of.

I lived next to the Rainbow Lodge (way over priced) restaurant on Memorial. Those 3 story town homes.

You want to talk hot women...Dallas! Keep your gold well hidden though.
Attached Images

06-12-2008, 04:55 PM   #28
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
LoL i lived by the galleria. Now I live in River Oaks. There are a lot of hot girls dont get me wrong... but nothing compared to cali.
I was just givin' you a hard time. I think I could find some GILF's in RO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
JV is the only thing I could think of.

I lived next to the Rainbow Lodge (way over priced) restaurant on Memorial. Those 3 story town homes.

You want to talk hot women...Dallas! Keep your gold well hidden though.
I've heard mixed about Dallas. Some who've moved here say here's better, others say D is better. So I think it's a toss up.

Yall are both doing better than me. I live off 288/Yellowstone. There's the soup kitchen next door, and the ghetto across the freeway (although I'm technically in it, lol). The closest thing to me is mid-town for ladies.
Appreciate 0