E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Jerry Maguire, except... not Jerry Maguire

02-14-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

Jerry Maguire, except... not Jerry Maguire

It’s Valentines Day, it’s snowing like it does in the movies and I’ve failed my attempt at getting work done. I made up a million excuses to justify why I can’t concentrate like, it’s Saturday so it’s ok if you get nothing done, there is always Sunday and so on. When all I can do is listen to a few tracks that just won’t leave my head… kind of like the thought of you and how though I have everything at my fingertips in my life it just isn’t enough. Something is missing and I can’t pin point what it is exactly so I’ve decided to consult Microsoft Word 2007, a keyboard, plus my thoughts and minus a filter. It’s all just coming out I guess you could say.

I was once told, by myself that if you just start typing or writing without ever hitting the backspace key or proof reading you will write/type the best you have ever typed. I think people today edit their lives a bit too much. People filter what they say because of what someone else might think or feel about when they would really just be saying how they feel. The world has gotten soft, people can’t stick up for themselves or what they believe in because of what others might think. I would like to skip that from now on with the exception being my boss/superior or the ones who were struck with unfortunate circumstances be it mental or physical. I’ve been doing a lot of observing lately, observation of myself as well as the others. I’m slowly unraveling the mystery of why people act the way they do. It’s funny, weird, scary, and head shake worthy once you think about it deeper than the clothes they were, the stupid or smart things they say or the expressions they make. Inside of everyone is a something that they themselves may never notice, see, and or understand and sometimes it takes another to shine a light on the situation.

This is the first time I’ve ever just let go on a word document where I typed out something before knowing who it was going to or why I was typing it but I think that is the beauty of it…
Appreciate 0