E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Is It Possible My e92 328i Raped Him?

05-10-2008, 01:43 AM   #89
Terrance28
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukthunderace View Post
talk about getting emotional...I had to go back and re-read what I wrote to see why you are being such a pussy.
The RC51 should not be taking you in the straight. Riders being equal, the RC51 should handle better and get exit power down sooner than the R1. They also trail brake better into the corners and are not as prone to standing up under front end braking if you over cook the entrance. But on the straight? You should be pulling him pretty easily. I should know, I used to race one. And an RC-30 before that...I have about 20 years on the track...I wouldn't call that not having a clue.
I have to agree, an rc51 in a straight line should not be running away from a liter bike. Those v-twin bikes have alot of tq but they run out of steam quick on the top end. Stock for stock a 600 will creep away from a v-twin at the top end.
      05-12-2008, 12:15 PM   #90
revamp3
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrance28 View Post
I have to agree, an rc51 in a straight line should not be running away from a liter bike. Those v-twin bikes have alot of tq but they run out of steam quick on the top end. Stock for stock a 600 will creep away from a v-twin at the top end.
sweet thanks for your input man...
Appreciate 0