E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Raced an RS4 tonight...Wow I love the 335...

Closed Thread

06-06-2007, 02:21 AM   #111
kyotousa
Banned
Rep
Drives: Acura TSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
Umm...I'm not gonna try to get in this lil' flame war you guys seem to have going on here, but I gotta ask something: kyotousa, this is the first time I've seen you here, and (from what I've seen so far) it looks as though your sole intent on this forum is to directly insult and/or argue with other users.

Calling everyone "retards" is incredibly immature, and that picture is pitiful in the way it views kids with disablilities.

Drop the petty arguments (everyone) and, for the love of God, get back on topic.
well you need to look further.....enough said
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 02:35 AM   #112
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
[IMG]The M3 has won 6 times in a row for best engine and it goes to prove my point, that the BMW M3, is a car in its own merits. Sure there are faster and better cars than the M3, but nothing is about speed and power. Its the overall package of the car and the dramatic experience it gives you. You seem like a typical ricer who is just plagued by speed and power. Poor little ******.
haha there you go SonnyD.....here's ur prove
there's someone think M3 is the best car ever existed on earth
because of this so call dramatic experience that better cars can't achieve......
I think this dude will trade a Enzo with M3.....since M3 got this dramatic experience that Enzo can't achieve

is that fanboy or wat.....lol
so....lambo, Ferrari, and 335 are rice car huh....hahaha.....
wow that really hurt when I got called rice by someone thinks M3 = M3 CSL.....lol
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 03:14 AM   #113
satinghostrider
Major
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3 ZCP LCI II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyotousa View Post
Sorry I eat smart retard for breakfast... someone has kurt angle imprinted in their mind is not "something" I'd want to associate with.....

I'd rather associate with a dog really.....

when a useless thing don't have the ability....they usually look for excuse
ts ts ts...so sad..
What's surprising is that your dad didn't complain that he might as well have masturbated the sperm which made you into a piece of tissue paper instead of having you, since your orifices are all in the wrong positions.
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Enjoy arguing with urself mate.

Last edited by satinghostrider; 06-06-2007 at 04:30 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 04:37 AM   #114
BMW320i
Colonel
Oman
Rep
Drives: '06 AW 320i

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
kyotousa ur always arguing that we live in a BMW world and you are Mr.Real??

how about this reality fact: Earth to kyotousa...
the new M3 is not tested yet, no numbers are out, how can you say that 335i w/procede is gonna beat it in straight line?? you are a magician??

you can argue however you want about the 335i, RS4 and E46 M3, but never about the E92 M3, it's not out yet,

19" velocity CSL replicas staggured // Continental sport contact 2: rear: 255/35/19, Front: 235/35/19 // Blacklines // rear OEM spoiler // y-connector // 30% v-kool tint all around // Black Roof/Mirrors // H&R Sport springs // H&R TRAK+ 15mm spacers //
BMW never makes ordinary cars . . .
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 04:52 AM   #115
fusionchicken
Captain
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, Z4M Roadster

this thread went to shit...

ibtl.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 09:30 AM   #116
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW320i View Post

the new M3 is not tested yet, no numbers are out, how can you say that 335i w/procede is gonna beat it in straight line?? you are a magician??

you can argue however you want about the 335i, RS4 and E46 M3, but never about the E92 M3, it's not out yet,
according to this site's speculation.....12.8X 1/4 time
calculated by computer program

Even if procede 335 is not going to beat it.....as I said before if not retune it with i/h/e....are you saying modded 335 will not beat it ever?
But as I said with that 12.8 time...335 won't need the extra tune.
Are you saying you speculate M3 will break 12 sec mark maybe even getting into 10 sec??.....lol

wat kinda weak question is this?
you should read more about the new M3 before you question people ok...
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 12:21 PM   #117
Tarthuss
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:

Even if procede 335 is not going to beat it.....as I said before if not retune it with i/h/e....are you saying modded 335 will not beat it ever?
Are you saying you speculate M3 will break 12 sec mark maybe even getting into 10 sec??.....lol

you make fun of others because they don't have a 335?

1.Is that something to make fun of?
2.Do YOU have one?

kyotochan, seriously, just hold back, stop posting. Every post you make just pushes you further down that hole.

And what the heck is up with that pic of that poor disabled boy? The fact that you would use such a thing to make fun of other people is just plain wrong and sad. I pity you for this. If anyone else does too, just post it to him, say...kyoto, I pity you.

Now, back on topic. Man!!! 335 is the sweet!! Specially with the new improved Proceede that just came out!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 01:02 PM   #118
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarthuss View Post
you make fun of others because they don't have a 335?

1.Is that something to make fun of?
2.Do YOU have one?

kyotochan, seriously, just hold back, stop posting. Every post you make just pushes you further down that hole.

And what the heck is up with that pic of that poor disabled boy? The fact that you would use such a thing to make fun of other people is just plain wrong and sad. I pity you for this. If anyone else does too, just post it to him, say...kyoto, I pity you.

Now, back on topic. Man!!! 335 is the sweet!! Specially with the new improved Proceede that just came out!!!
no, i make fun of you....because you are ignorant fanboy haha
apparently all the fanboys can't come up with something original hahhaa
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #119
BMW320i
Colonel
Oman
Rep

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
Quote:

i know the new M3's speculations, but 335i speculations were also much slower than the real car, and they are still speculations, you cant compare real results with speculations...

i didnt say M3 will break 12 sconds mark, and even get to 10 seconds, dont put words into my mouth...

and i didnt say the modded 335i wont beat an M3, i said it would probably need more than just procede (read my posts clearly)...
in modding world: anything can beat anything, that sums it all....

19" velocity CSL replicas staggured // Continental sport contact 2: rear: 255/35/19, Front: 235/35/19 // Blacklines // rear OEM spoiler // y-connector // 30% v-kool tint all around // Black Roof/Mirrors // H&R Sport springs // H&R TRAK+ 15mm spacers //
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 08:37 PM   #120
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
i know the new M3's speculations, but 335i speculations were also much slower than the real car, and they are still speculations, you cant compare real results with speculations...

i didnt say M3 will break 12 sconds mark, and even get to 10 seconds, dont put words into my mouth...

and i didnt say the modded 335i wont beat an M3, i said it would probably need more than just procede (read my posts clearly)...
in modding world: anything can beat anything, that sums it all....
are you saying a drivable Neon can beat a Veyron?
lol....nah i am just kidding

OK here is what you wrote

All you said is that I can't make any speculation.....
where the hell did you say it might need more
M3 is not gonna kill RS4......so if 335 beat RS4...it'll be close
If it's not breaking 12sec...tuned turbo will beat it.....enough said.
Stop making weak argument ....

Did 335 release slow 0-60 time or just the horsepower?
If I remember correctly M3's official 0-60 is 4.8 ....and that's that....

and what's the point of your modding comment? haha i thought you trying to tell me that I can't make speculation on M3
stop changing subject.....ok
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 09:30 PM   #121
SunnyD
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS

Quote:
True, BMW quoted the e92 m3's 0-60 time at 4.8. They also stated that the 335 coupe does it in 5.3, yet all the real world tests show that it does it in 4.8 in stock form. So BMW underrated the performance of the 335. Who's to say that they're not underrating the new e92 m3 as well? As far as the fact that a proceded 335 could possibly be as fast as the e92 m3 in a straight line...it's definitely possible. I won't deny that.
'98 ///M3 | 5MT - Gone
'07 ///M Coupe | 6MT - Gone
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #122
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
True, BMW quoted the e92 m3's 0-60 time at 4.8. They also stated that the 335 coupe does it in 5.3, yet all the real world tests show that it does it in 4.8 in stock form. So BMW underrated the performance of the 335. Who's to say that they're not underrating the new e92 m3 as well? As far as the fact that a proceded 335 could possibly be as fast as the e92 m3 in a straight line...it's definitely possible. I won't deny that.
Basically you need to compare official to official
fastest street driver to fastest street driver or use the same magazine time.

You can't really compare fastest 335 street # to official M3 time....But you think Procede will knock .5 sec off that 5.3 time?
Especially if they are doing it from 30mph.....that knock traction outta way....
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 12:09 AM   #123
BMW320i
Colonel
Oman
Rep

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
Quote:
All you said is that I can't make any speculation.....
where the hell did you say it might need more
check my previous posts, the ones that you ALREADY replied to...

Quote:
M3 is not gonna kill RS4......so if 335 beat RS4...it'll be close
who said M3 wont beat the RS4?? how can make such a statement??!!

Quote:
Did 335 release slow 0-60 time or just the horsepower?
both times and hp...

Quote:
and 335i's was 5.3 and turned out to be 4.8, now shave .5 seconds from the M3 and you get 4.3! but that's just speculations, and i wont use speculations, that's your area...

Quote:
and what's the point of your modding comment? haha i thought you trying to tell me that I can't make speculation on M3
stop changing subject.....ok
I'm just reminding you that procede wont be enough to beat the M3, but off course you will be able to beat the M3 with other mods...
hell i can bring a 320i and modd it to beat the 335i w/procede...

read the reply more than once, you need it, because you understood it all wrong...

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 12:36 AM   #124
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
check my previous posts, the ones that you ALREADY replied to...

who said M3 wont beat the RS4?? how can make such a statement??!!

both times and hp...

and 335i's was 5.3 and turned out to be 4.8, now shave .5 seconds from the M3 and you get 4.3! but that's just speculations, and i wont use speculations, that's your area...

I'm just reminding you that procede wont be enough to beat the M3, but off course you will be able to beat the M3 with other mods...
hell i can bring a 320i and modd it to beat the 335i w/procede...

read the reply more than once, you need it, because you understood it all wrong...
1. if i already replied y did you ask?
2. I said it won't kill RS4....I didn't say it own't beat it
3. lf Procede indeed is only faster than .5 second then we shave .5 sec off the original 335 record
then it will be 4.8. Then 4.8 will act as 335 Procede's official time.........why would we need to shave time off M3's official time....It's 4.8 nothing to shave off.

please think before you type...thx

4. So you are speculating 335 procede will not beat M3.....I am speculating it will.
Apparently you love this speculating thing as much as I do....

Apparently you are the one that got it wrong....especially the 3rd point.

320i is slower than my TSX
If you want to put turbo onto non turbo tranny be my guest.....I wouldn't do that...
are you gonna NOS it as well? hahaha
Besides how much will it cost?....lol
Maybe after all these heavily modded shit....your engine will blow out in 1week haha

I doubt it can be done actually.....what's the stock spec for 320?
I4 tuned turbo beat an I6 tuned twin turbo with pretty much the same chasis.....I think not
Even if you get up the same HP and stuff....think about turbo lag lol

Last edited by kyotousa; 06-07-2007 at 01:08 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 02:17 AM   #125
Tarthuss
Second Lieutenant
Rep

KYOTO, APPARENTLY I WASN'T CLEAR ENOUGH BECAUSE I LINKED IT.

GET THE HECK OUT OF THIS FORUM AND GO BACK TO HONDA-TECH.com WHERE YOU BELONG.

You in e90post=
You in Honda-tech=

But here or there or anywhere=

Quote:
1. if i already replied y did you ask?
2. I said it won't kill RS4....I didn't say it own't beat it
3. lf Procede indeed is only faster than .5 second then we shave .5 sec off the original 335 record
then it will be 4.8. Then 4.8 will act as 335 Procede's official time.........why would we need to shave time off M3's official time....It's 4.8 nothing to shave off.

please think before you type...thx

4. So you are speculating 335 procede will not beat M3.....I am speculating it will.
Apparently you love this speculating thing as much as I do....

Apparently you are the one that got it wrong....especially the 3rd point.

320i is slower than my TSX
If you want to put turbo onto non turbo tranny be my guest.....I wouldn't do that...
are you gonna NOS it as well? hahaha
Besides how much will it cost?....lol
Maybe after all these heavily modded shit....your engine will blow out in 1week haha

I doubt it can be done actually.....what's the stock spec for 320?
I4 tuned turbo beat an I6 tuned twin turbo with pretty much the same chasis.....I think not
Even if you get up the same HP and stuff....think about turbo lag lol
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 03:12 AM   #126
BMW320i
Colonel
Oman
Rep

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
1.i repeated it cuz u repeated it dumb...

2. proceede didnt shave .5 secs, so it wont be faster than (speculative M3), since u continue 2 say that M3 will be 4.8 secs, that's according to your "speculating" rules...

i dont like speculating, but im using your language, if it is up to me, i wont compare procede 335 to M3, because M3 isnt out yet...

this is a modded 320i ...
i didnt mention the money factor, i didnt say i will turbo it, i didnt say i will put NOS, only the fact that modding is mostly cheaper than buying a more poerfull car...

koyo, i pitty u ricer...

Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 03:17 AM   #127
y2b3k
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Hey Kyoto:

I know you have no friends and like to spend your life on the Internet trying to be an E-Gangsta, good for you, lmao

Also "2. I said it won't kill RS4....I didn't say it own't beat it"
"It doesn't matter if you beat them by an inch or by a mile" quoted from the F&F movie, must be a favorite of yours since it fits your ricer boi characteristics/image

Anyway, a win is a win, and when the e92 M3 beats the RS4 then it's a kill "don't matta if it's an inch or a mile" =D
It's pitiful that you ricer boys try to convince yourselves that you didn't get Killed by a BMW, but merely got "beat" by one. When in fact during/after the race, you got KILLED, not beat, lmfao. Now take that TSX piece of trash w/ FWD and stfu.

And "3. lf Procede indeed is only faster than .5 second then we shave .5 sec off the original 335 record
then it will be 4.8. Then 4.8 will act as 335 Procede's official time.........why would we need to shave time off M3's official time....It's 4.8 nothing to shave off."

Kyoto, read before you type, lol... Must be Ricer boi syndrome or something because you kids are really dumb. WHAT 320I WAS EXPLAINING IS THAT BMW UNDER-RATED THE 335I'S TIME. MANUFACTURE SAID 5.3S WHEN IN FACT REAL WORLD TESTS SHOWED 4.8S. THEREFORE, IT IS "LOGICAL" TO ASSUME THAT BMW WILL UNDER-RATE THE E92 M3 JUST LIKE THE E92 335I. THUS, EVEN THOUGH BMW CURRENTLY SAYS THE M3 IS 4.8S, REAL WORLD TESTS WILL SHOW 4.3-4.4S. THEREFORE, THE NEW M3 WILL BEAT THE PROCEDE 335I BECAUSE THE FASTEST THAT IT HAS RUN IS ONLY 4.5S AND THE M3 WILL PROBABLY BE RUNNING 4.3S-ISH

Lastly, we know you admire BMWs, especially the 335i and M3, and we are happy that you consider us in the same league as Ferraris and Lambos, since you like all these German cars. But, we knew that already since you have a piece of trash Import/Ricer that has no HP/TQ. However, you my friend have neither and keep talking sh!t to members of this forum. I don't think you're a fanboy, YOU'RE A F***ING POSER. Sorry, but even my bro's 07 Civic Si could whop your pitiful ass. Now save up your nickles and dimes and when you have enough money, then buy a BMW and talk, Retard/Poser/Wannabe!! ROFL

Last edited by y2b3k; 06-07-2007 at 03:33 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 01:14 PM   #128
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarthuss View Post
KYOTO, APPARENTLY I WASN'T CLEAR ENOUGH BECAUSE I LINKED IT.

GET THE HECK OUT OF THIS FORUM AND GO BACK TO HONDA-TECH.com WHERE YOU BELONG.

You in e90post=
You in Honda-tech=

But here or there or anywhere=
lol here is your fanboy guys....
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 01:16 PM   #129
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
1.i repeated it cuz u repeated it dumb...

2. proceede didnt shave .5 secs, so it wont be faster than (speculative M3), since u continue 2 say that M3 will be 4.8 secs, that's according to your "speculating" rules...

i dont like speculating, but im using your language, if it is up to me, i wont compare procede 335 to M3, because M3 isnt out yet...

this is a modded 320i ...
i didnt mention the money factor, i didnt say i will turbo it, i didnt say i will put NOS, only the fact that modding is mostly cheaper than buying a more poerfull car...

koyo, i pitty u ricer...
lol basically you have nothing to say.....
I'll do what I want and since you don't like to speculate then stfu and stop speculating

So a NA I4 will beat a tuned 335i........lol you wish
a car that's slower than TSX gonna beat 335 procede...good job

NA320 will beat a Procede 335 good speculation...I pity your ignorance

lol you sure like drift car.....what a ricer

Last edited by kyotousa; 06-07-2007 at 01:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2007, 01:16 PM   #130
kyotousa
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2b3k View Post
Hey Kyoto:

I know you have no friends and like to spend your life on the Internet trying to be an E-Gangsta, good for you, lmao

Also "2. I said it won't kill RS4....I didn't say it own't beat it"
"It doesn't matter if you beat them by an inch or by a mile" quoted from the F&F movie, must be a favorite of yours since it fits your ricer boi characteristics/image

Anyway, a win is a win, and when the e92 M3 beats the RS4 then it's a kill "don't matta if it's an inch or a mile" =D
It's pitiful that you ricer boys try to convince yourselves that you didn't get Killed by a BMW, but merely got "beat" by one. When in fact during/after the race, you got KILLED, not beat, lmfao. Now take that TSX piece of trash w/ FWD and stfu.

And "3. lf Procede indeed is only faster than .5 second then we shave .5 sec off the original 335 record
then it will be 4.8. Then 4.8 will act as 335 Procede's official time.........why would we need to shave time off M3's official time....It's 4.8 nothing to shave off."

Kyoto, read before you type, lol... Must be Ricer boi syndrome or something because you kids are really dumb. WHAT 320I WAS EXPLAINING IS THAT BMW UNDER-RATED THE 335I'S TIME. MANUFACTURE SAID 5.3S WHEN IN FACT REAL WORLD TESTS SHOWED 4.8S. THEREFORE, IT IS "LOGICAL" TO ASSUME THAT BMW WILL UNDER-RATE THE E92 M3 JUST LIKE THE E92 335I. THUS, EVEN THOUGH BMW CURRENTLY SAYS THE M3 IS 4.8S, REAL WORLD TESTS WILL SHOW 4.3-4.4S. THEREFORE, THE NEW M3 WILL BEAT THE PROCEDE 335I BECAUSE THE FASTEST THAT IT HAS RUN IS ONLY 4.5S AND THE M3 WILL PROBABLY BE RUNNING 4.3S-ISH

Lastly, we know you admire BMWs, especially the 335i and M3, and we are happy that you consider us in the same league as Ferraris and Lambos, since you like all these German cars. But, we knew that already since you have a piece of trash Import/Ricer that has no HP/TQ. However, you my friend have neither and keep talking sh!t to members of this forum. I don't think you're a fanboy, YOU'RE A F***ING POSER. Sorry, but even my bro's 07 Civic Si could whop your pitiful ass. Now save up your nickles and dimes and when you have enough money, then buy a BMW and talk, Retard/Poser/Wannabe!! ROFL
another fanboy

donno why someone want to call me a e-gangsta and fantasize that I don't have any friend.
maybe you have some gangsta loving fetish??....did gangsta stick gun into your asshole or something?
Too bad I ain't one of them.....go stick ur dick in ur civic fart can...that's faster...
good job typing this shit ...i am done at first sentence...lol

learn how to edit your paragraph thx...lol

Last edited by kyotousa; 06-07-2007 at 02:41 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2007, 06:25 AM   #131
BMW320i
Colonel
Oman
Rep

Garage List
2006 320i  [0.00]
Quote:
lol basically you have nothing to say.....
I'll do what I want and since you don't like to speculate then stfu and stop speculating

So a NA I4 will beat a tuned 335i........lol you wish
a car that's slower than TSX gonna beat 335 procede...good job

NA320 will beat a Procede 335 good speculation...I pity your ignorance

lol you sure like drift car.....what a ricer
l0o0ol it's true what y2b3k said, you ricers are really dumb!!!

that 320i has 650hp, so you either didnt understand what's that video about, or you think that 350-400 hp is gonna beat a 650 hp...

either way you are dumb....

let's use both ways:
speculation: M3 will get 4.4-4.3 0-60 times, cuz bmw under estimates it's cars performance, procede 335i gets 4.5, so M3 beats 335i with procede

no speculation (i prefer this): nothing is sure yet, we cant say a procede 335i will beat an M3...

both ways you loose...

your going nowhere with your argument....

Appreciate 0
      06-08-2007, 10:11 AM   #132
Tarthuss
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
another fanboy

donno why someone want to call me a e-gangsta and fantasize that I don't have any friend.
maybe you have some gangsta loving fetish??....did gangsta stick gun into your asshole or something?
Too bad I ain't one of them.....go stick ur dick in ur civic fart can...that's faster...
good job typing this shit ...i am done at first sentence...lol

learn how to edit your paragraph thx...lol
You freaking moron! This whole forum is full of BMW fanboys, it's e90post!!! Seriously, to think you badger other people for being "stupid". It's like going to Japan and complaining that the place if full of Japanese people. Or going to France and complaining that there's too many French people. GOD YOUR ANNOYING!

i no gonna have you fanboy...hahhahhaha....i no like-a my TSX..hhhhahahaha....I like-a da gangsta...hahahaha...You like-a da retard hahhahhaa...did clown sticka da gun up your butt..hahhhaha.

jokes on you
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread