E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > I am taking a shit, and this is what I have to say/found.

07-18-2009, 01:00 AM   #23
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
My shitting has been pretty good lately. Well packed. Three issues currently though...

-Taking a lot of pebble shits...IE just farts and pebbles. Kind of like brown marbles.
-I still seem to get a lot of doody on index finger while whiping furiously (after sitting-down urination)
-It's prime swamp ass season.
dude. how the fuck do you get shit on your finger? do you not know how to hold the fucking TP? LOL i havent gotten shit on my finger in YEARS! i guess your coordination cant compare, i do play alot of games lol.... no, but thats just the kind of thing i make sure to avoid. I take my time when wiping my ass else ill rip/damage my skin down there. Not cool.

Ohh, and btw, please. dont actually post a picture of your shit. Its funny to talk about, but now every time i load pg 2 i have to see your dookie.