E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Wow, this is Pandora's box...

08-01-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Satan's Chariot 2.0

Garage List
Arrow Wow, this is Pandora's box...

This forum is

Check out this thread in particular: http://www.dcurbanmom.com/jforum/posts/list/378229.page

I am suddenly much more happy being single.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2018, 03:30 PM   #2
DDD31
Captain
Rep
Drives: 24 M3CS, 95 E320, 85 300CD

I was waiting for the debate on the definition of “is”.

These people are nuts!

2021 MBB M5C (retired) 2018 Daytona Violet M3 ZCP (retired), 2016 AW 550i (retired)
2013 EBII 335i (retired), 2008 Platinum Bronze 535xi (retired), 2007 Monaco Blue 335i (retired)
1999 Hellrot M3 coupe (retired)
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #3
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i N55 DCT

Extremely common in the massage world. I had a chick try this on me in China when I was like 15.
Appreciate 0
      08-01-2018, 05:09 PM   #4
EnVe46
Major
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 M3 LeMansBlue

Nope, immediate divorce situation for me. Id never do that now that Im married and Id expect the same from my wife. I doubt she'd allow this as she takes loyalty to a new level, guess it always a possibility but Id be out. The minute you allow this type of action, where does it stop
      08-01-2018, 05:15 PM   #5
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Nope, immediate divorce situation for me. Id never do that now that Im married and Id expect the same from my wife. I doubt she'd allow this as she takes loyalty to a new level, guess it always a possibility but Id be out. The minute you allow this type of action, where does it stop
This isn't how most people work. Probabilistically, given the right opportunity, your wife would let it happen and not tell you. How would you even know?
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2018, 05:59 PM   #6
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
This isn't how most people work. Probabilistically, given the right opportunity, your wife would let it happen and not tell you. How would you even know?
You're right and thats why I said its a possibility. But, shes a very conservative person. I knew her well before we got together. She was the type no guy could approach and get something out of, she just isn't that type. I sound like Im in denial but having seen it with my own eyes, it was a more attractive thing about her. But, guess anything is possible. Doesn't change the fact Id be out the moment I found out, if ever.
      08-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #7
Mingwan
Major
Rep
Drives: X1 Individual custom paint

These women sound like what men sound like talking about women with their bros.
Appreciate 1
      08-01-2018, 08:17 PM   #8
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Enjoyable read
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 07:33 AM   #9
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
So you're saying most people are pieces of shit? Well, I don't disagree.

I can say that I would not cheat on my wife, though.
Appreciate 2
EnVe461037.50
Kyngofpop676.00
      08-02-2018, 12:06 PM   #10
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
So you're saying most people are pieces of shit? Well, I don't disagree.

I can say that I would not cheat on my wife, though.
If you want to look at it that way, sure. I personally wouldn't say cheating makes people pieces of shit, because it's a larger situation that's usually beyond their control. Most people are also pretty decent, if you give them the chance. We're a contradictory species.

You can never say how you will react in a situation until you've been there. Give it another 20 years, when you can't even remember the last time you had sex with the wife, and certainly don't care to because she's old and nagging, and you will feel a lot less opposed to cheating. It's only natural.

People aren't made to have sex with a specific person for decades on end. There is nothing that will ruin a relationship harder than that expectation. I think the best scenario for married couples of any gender is to never have sex. That way there's no jealousy or issues when the passion dies down which is inevitable. Sex only serves to get in the way of two people who otherwise love each other. The only reason sex in marriage has been such a big deal historically is the emphasis on having kids, which until recently was only accomplished the old fashioned way.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 01:03 PM   #11
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I personally wouldn't say cheating makes people pieces of shit, because it's a larger situation that's usually beyond their control.
So these women blowing & banging the masseuse is beyond their control? Oops, I fell on his cock!

Cheating is most certainly WITHIN our control unless we're unconscious.

Quote:
You can never say how you will react in a situation until you've been there. Give it another 20 years, when you can't even remember the last time you had sex with the wife, and certainly don't care to because she's old and nagging, and you will feel a lot less opposed to cheating. It's only natural.
Let me rephrase then. When I have been in spots to cheat, I did not. As far as 20 years & no nookie goes...anyone with half a brain would have sat down & talked w/their SO about it way before that & if things never change, up to you to enjoy that life or roll out. Yes, it's tough, but within our control.

Quote:
People aren't made to have sex with a specific person for decades on end. There is nothing that will ruin a relationship harder than that expectation. I think the best scenario for married couples of any gender is to never have sex. That way there's no jealousy or issues when the passion dies down which is inevitable. Sex only serves to get in the way of two people who otherwise love each other. The only reason sex in marriage has been such a big deal historically is the emphasis on having kids, which until recently was only accomplished the old fashioned way.
Appreciate 3
EnVe461037.50
Kyngofpop676.00
DDD311649.00
      08-02-2018, 02:48 PM   #12
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
If you want to look at it that way, sure. I personally wouldn't say cheating makes people pieces of shit, because it's a larger situation that's usually beyond their control. Most people are also pretty decent, if you give them the chance. We're a contradictory species.

Forgive me, but I COMPLETELY disagree with pretty much everything you said. Ill respectfully end the conversation here.
      08-02-2018, 05:03 PM   #13
DDD31
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
So these women blowing & banging the masseuse is beyond their control? Oops, I fell on his cock!
Haha that reminds of this guy who got cleared of rape claiming he fell and penetrated the woman.

Quote:
A millionaire businessman has been found not guilty of rape after claiming he accidentally penetrated her when he tripped and fell.

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was initially accused of forcing himself on the 18-year-old as she slept on a couch at his London flat after a night of drinking.

The Saudi property developer said he had already had sex with the young woman’s 24-year-old friend and it was possible his penis may have been poking out of his underwear when he tripped.
https://nypost.com/2015/12/16/saudi-...ell-into-teen/

2021 MBB M5C (retired) 2018 Daytona Violet M3 ZCP (retired), 2016 AW 550i (retired)
2013 EBII 335i (retired), 2008 Platinum Bronze 535xi (retired), 2007 Monaco Blue 335i (retired)
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 05:07 PM   #14
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

People get married because it's the thing to do and it's often expected. Just because a tradition exists doesn't mean it's smart to follow along. Think for yourself. Nothing ruins a good relationship faster than marriage, and nothing ruins a marriage like having sex. It's simply unnatural, and in the modern day it should be obvious it's not needed.

Quote:
I personally wouldn't say cheating makes people pieces of shit, because it's a larger situation that's usually beyond their control. Most people are also pretty decent, if you give them the chance. We're a contradictory species.
To elaborate on this, because I didn't make myself clear and I think the point is being misunderstood, cheating is part of the big picture. Nearly everyone cheats given a sufficient timeframe and opportunity. Look at the surveys and studies on the matter. Those are just the people who are willing to admit to an anonymous survey that they cheat, let alone themselves.

Furthermore, you have to take anyone who says they haven't, and would never cheat with a grain of salt. There are a lot of reasons people might claim that besides being worried their SO might find out: first, it makes you sound like a POS so unless you want others to think you're low class you probably won't admit to cheating. Not to mention guys AND girls often feel really guilty about cheating, and lie to themselves about what really took place or whether it was cheating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnVe46 View Post
Forgive me, but I COMPLETELY disagree with pretty much everything you said. Ill respectfully end the conversation here.
Why? You can argue your point respectfully, you know. There's little point in saying you disagree with something that most other people probably find disagreeable too, unless you're just going for mindless post karma.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2018, 07:16 PM   #15
DDD31
Captain
Rep

Quote:
People get married because it's the thing to do and it's often expected. Just because a tradition exists doesn't mean it's smart to follow along. Think for yourself. Nothing ruins a good relationship faster than marriage, and nothing ruins a marriage like having sex. It's simply unnatural, and in the modern day it should be obvious it's not needed.

To elaborate on this, because I didn't make myself clear and I think the point is being misunderstood, cheating is part of the big picture. Nearly everyone cheats given a sufficient timeframe and opportunity. Look at the surveys and studies on the matter. Those are just the people who are willing to admit to an anonymous survey that they cheat, let alone themselves.

Furthermore, you have to take anyone who says they haven't, and would never cheat with a grain of salt. There are a lot of reasons people might claim that besides being worried their SO might find out: first, it makes you sound like a POS so unless you want others to think you're low class you probably won't admit to cheating. Not to mention guys AND girls often feel really guilty about cheating, and lie to themselves about what really took place or whether it was cheating.

Why? You can argue your point respectfully, you know. There's little point in saying you disagree with something that most other people probably find disagreeable too, unless you're just going for mindless post karma.

Wow, you must be fun at parties.....

Appreciate 2
P111572.00
      08-02-2018, 08:45 PM   #16
Darth One
drunk poster
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 GTS | E46 M3

Dear lord, this forum really knows how to shit up a topic, doesn't it?

Here we are with a reincarnation of Penthouse Forum told from the female perspective, and that's where you guys go??
Appreciate 3
wrickem2101.00
      08-03-2018, 06:02 AM   #17
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
jibberish.
Appreciate 1
      08-03-2018, 06:39 AM   #18
Never_Enough
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Come on, man. I'm single so who am I worried about?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2018, 07:20 AM   #19
EnVe46
Major
Rep

Quote:
Mainly because in my experience, when you're online or limited by text, carrying a conversation with someone where there's literally not one piece of common ground on a topic never ends well. In person, its easier because you can argue/debate respectfully without taking ones words out of context. When you're speaking the delivery of what you're saying helps carry your point, online, it can be read a completely different way.
      08-03-2018, 08:19 AM   #20
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

I randomly jumped to page 23 and there's some dude posting with the forum name "pussypounder." On the DC Moms and Dads Forum.... Classy.
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2018, 01:39 PM   #21
jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
That thread is straight SPICY!

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2018, 01:51 PM   #22
jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Happened a couple years back. I went for a sports deep tissue massage at a very reputable gym in town. The male masseur worked my back and legs and had me turn on my back to work my chest muscles. The proximity to my breasts caused my nipples to get hard and insanely aroused. I closes my eyes and couldn't help but let out low moans as I breathes out. He moved to my shoulders, down to my arms, and then my hip flexors. Through the sheet he pressed down on my hips bones and worked toward the center. When he pushed down on my pubic bone I was so juicy I swear I would have let him do anything to me. He must have sensed me parting my legs and slightly rocking my hips. While he kept pressing down on my pubic bone, he inserted his middle finger in me, and gave me the most obscene G spot orgasm I've ever had. I laid still for a good 20 min and when I left, I left a 100% tip. I went back but he was not there anymore. Real shame.
oh lordy. I thought she was going to get juiced like an orange.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 0