E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ahh chunky girl is angry...aaahhhh so sad!

01-12-2013, 12:32 AM   #23
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Sexy women helping to market products?! Hopefully this doesn't spread to other industries!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #24
donovan
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: R8 - Ford Raptor

I could give a shit less what girl is standing by what car/electronic... I will still be more interested in the car or electronic lol.

I am not gay...

Audi R8 v10
Ford Raptor
m3e46freak@yahoo.comfor all euro parts!!
ebay/craigslist verified/ m3post/e46fanantics/m3forum/zpost/bimmerforum
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #25
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

But you have taken many photos of the girls right?

You know you have to feel bad for the tubbies…..yeah so they went through high school looking like poop and well not being able to get any guys attention and just being the “token” fatty for all of the hot girls.
Then they stumble and roll into engineering school where it’s 90% dicks and 10% chicks of which a good 90% of said chicks look worse and smell worse than them.
And then they suddenly feel “pretty”! Mind you they haven’t lost any weight or anything…it’s just economics kicking in…and she is getting dates left and right and all of a sudden she thinks that things are all turning her way….
But then truth being self evident it comes in and like R Kelly just takes a big fat piss on her in the form of very cute very giggly very attractive booth babes.

Yeah fatties you may push and you may shove….and fall down due to being out of breath but in the end…any man any where…(with the exception of engineers, gang bangers and an odd number of Latinos)….will always go for the skinny hot chick over the rolley polley any day!
Appreciate 0
      01-15-2013, 03:35 AM   #26
Rowdy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i

untrue shah.. my buddy LOVES chunky girls.. NO idea why.. maybe he seems them like he's sees his bug and e21 project.. All of which will never be finished! hahahaha
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2013, 10:27 PM   #27
catherineanh
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435xi M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
You obviously don't know any engineering girls?

Only an engineering girl could argue about the lack of single guys…the industry is 84% dudes and they still complain about the lack of dudes!
Not saying I think they are stupid but I’m pretty secure in saying they may be a little slow….or just fucktarded!
i am in engineering myself. women in engineering don't complain about the lack of single guys. in fact, most guys in engineering are single. we complain about the lack in good looking men/people and how people are so socially awkward! good looking engineers are like unicorns
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 02:08 AM   #28
DARK_M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08 E90, 89 Grand Wagoneer

They are getting paid. Sex sells. Get over it.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 02:26 AM   #29
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by catherinelam View Post
good looking engineers are like unicorns
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 05:55 AM   #30
Wolf
Captain
Rep
Drives: on hold

Quote:
ak the engineers and the arabs why they like the chunky sloppy white women too?
like the one who were in this video?
and don't bother asking the latin guys......that's just obvious!
Funny I am an arab and an engineer but I don't like fat chicks non of what you said, about engineers, applies to me moron
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
BMW have tapped into this by mirroring typical BMW dynamics and steering communication within the new UKL cars.
You mean massive body roll, a steering system that is not connected to the front wheels, and the engine note played through the speaker system?!?!?!?!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 06:46 AM   #31
Foxrus14
1 SLY 1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i work car...

I am an engineer Actually double degreed engineer... Not Arab... My fiance is 5'7 122lbs I would say she is not chubby what so ever. And I am 6'3 215 Played football in college basically everything opposite what you say and think. And you are right I probably can't look you in the eye cause you are what 5'9...? Plus I would laugh too hard at your moronic rambling that you seem to do on here.
Quote:
And I know engineers...these guys are the bottom of the sewage tank!
They stink!
They have bad breath!
They can't look you square in the eyes!
They spend hours looking and getting all uncomfortable and will never go over to say hi.
They tip like shit!
They ask stupid fucking questions!
And their knowledge of anything outside of their particular field is....ZERO!

I feel bad for these girls!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #32
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Hey I wish I had 1 of you for the 100 of the others I have.....
I almost killed 4 of them today at a meeting.....
The lead who is a kid, he's 45 and still lives at home with mom, had a simple task for the past 6 months. Can a product be built or not. Simple!
Not how much will it cost, not any issues with life cycle costs…or where…but can “we” in this “universe” build this product?

They shows up to the meeting with upper management and executives...we are all wearing shirts, ties, jackets....
On the other side....sloppy mess...polo shirts with stains on them pants one size too small.....and one had just eaten lunch…clearly visible on his Abe Lincoln beard and that's before the presentation began.
50..no joke 50 freaking slides...at what best can be described as font #5.
Read ahead material…was just the printed power points.
And a monotone presentation where the kid looked at the ground more than he looked at the audience.

An hour of my day….where I could have frankly been napping….and the final result….after another half an hour of questioning…..”well maybe”
Well maybe yes? Or well maybe no? Well maybe….Jesus on a stick well which is it? He and his team were told ahead of time…no one’s neck is on the line, we just want to know!

Thank god I had some experience in their project from when I was an engineer and was finally able to pry out some information and get a “yeah, given resources and time given product can be produced.”

A Ret.US Air Force Colonel once told me over drinks “The new typical engineer will find 100 reasons why something will not work rather than focusing on the 1 thing that will make the project take off.” And I have to agree with him. Something went very wrong in the 80’s and 90’s. As these old timers stepped down the young guys stepping up….just didn’t fill those shoes.

So if you are who you say you are, my advice is go for your MBA, and transfer into management. For me it was a solid 20% bump in pay and well let’s face it…women of management are just more of a joy to be around compared to the “handsome” “well built” “robust” ladies of engineering.

As for the original article and the video…..I’m sorry….nothing pisses me off than poorly dressed “handsome” ladies bitching about men looking over them to talk to the giggly cute looking girl. I mean that’s like getting angry at a Lion for not being a vegetarian? What is up with that! You don’t see me bitching about ripped male underwear models? Those guys work hard to stay in shape and work even harder to stay or break into the industry?
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #33
Foxrus14
1 SLY 1
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328i work car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269
Hey I wish I had 1 of you for the 100 of the others I have.....
I almost killed 4 of them today at a meeting.....
The lead who is a kid, he's 45 and still lives at home with mom, had a simple task for the past 6 months. Can a product be built or not. Simple!
Not how much will it cost, not any issues with life cycle costs…or where…but can “we” in this “universe” build this product?

They shows up to the meeting with upper management and executives...we are all wearing shirts, ties, jackets....
On the other side....sloppy mess...polo shirts with stains on them pants one size too small.....and one had just eaten lunch…clearly visible on his Abe Lincoln beard and that's before the presentation began.
50..no joke 50 freaking slides...at what best can be described as font #5.
Read ahead material…was just the printed power points.
And a monotone presentation where the kid looked at the ground more than he looked at the audience.

An hour of my day….where I could have frankly been napping….and the final result….after another half an hour of questioning…..”well maybe”
Well maybe yes? Or well maybe no? Well maybe….Jesus on a stick well which is it? He and his team were told ahead of time…no one’s neck is on the line, we just want to know!

Thank god I had some experience in their project from when I was an engineer and was finally able to pry out some information and get a “yeah, given resources and time given product can be produced.”

A Ret.US Air Force Colonel once told me over drinks “The new typical engineer will find 100 reasons why something will not work rather than focusing on the 1 thing that will make the project take off.” And I have to agree with him. Something went very wrong in the 80’s and 90’s. As these old timers stepped down the young guys stepping up….just didn’t fill those shoes.

So if you are who you say you are, my advice is go for your MBA, and transfer into management. For me it was a solid 20% bump in pay and well let’s face it…women of management are just more of a joy to be around compared to the “handsome” “well built” “robust” ladies of engineering.

As for the original article and the video…..I’m sorry….nothing pisses me off than poorly dressed “handsome” ladies bitching about men looking over them to talk to the giggly cute looking girl. I mean that’s like getting angry at a Lion for not being a vegetarian? What is up with that! You don’t see me bitching about ripped male underwear models? Those guys work hard to stay in shape and work even harder to stay or break into the industry?
Already have my EMBA... Already in management... I have 11 direct reports plus maintenance... It's a headache but it is great when half of my reports have been at the company longer than I have been alive. We are due for a refresh reeeeeaaaaal soon...but I understand exactly what you are talking. There are 1000 reasons why you can't manufacture something... That is the easy part. I am of the mind set to always find a way. I guess that mentality comes from having parents that own and operate a tool and die shop... I was awarded 3 patents while working with Corning and still get a kick out of seeing my stuff selling in stores. I guess you could say I am not your typical engineer...
2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special - Mine
2014 Harley Davidson Breakout - Wifey
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 08:42 AM   #34
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Same here....I have a few patents as well...though I can't talk about mine. I work for the defense industry so we are very limited to what we can and can't talk about. But yes..no joke...I would give 100 of what I have for 1 of you!
A guy or gal who knows how a machine shop works! What can and can't be done in the real world?

I have kids....like i said 45yo guys who still live at home with mom and where mom makes them lunches....who design in the virtual world and then look at me and act all confused when I say "Ok now stop watching Star Trek...how the hell can we make that chamfer or that part?" Or my personal favorite…”So….titanium….that grows on trees I hear? Can we maybe use something a little less spendy? And does not take an act of god to weld?”

I know they mean well….and they really do…but they all have masters in engineering and well all they know is the math and the design and have very little (god I hate saying this) “real world” experience. But I guess that’s what keeps me employed….I’m the “Engineer to Human Translator”.

And I can live with that…that I can live with…because these guys as much as they drive me nuts at times with thinking of a thousand reasons why a project can’t get off the ground Vs. the 1 technical reason why it will…nothing infuriates me more than the, and please forgive me here I don’t mean to sound rude, female engineering managers.

Because of federal regulations you need a given number of women in a given number of slots. Ok I understand that. But can we please have competent women in these slots? What did my friend in HR tell me a few months back? “Have vagina? Will promote!” WTF! That’s a job that someone with skill and tact and understanding should have! So on one hand I have engineers who are afraid of taking risks and on the other I have a number of female managers who are technically lost.

Oh the stories I could tell you….and god I wish I could…..but can’t due to the sensitivity of my job but well one of the best was when a female Project Manager when looking at a 155mm battery (those are big cannons boys) “So after each shot they have to lower the tube and shove a new bullet in from the front? Doesn’t that take time?”…here is a woman…a project manger…..of 10 years of which she had spent 2 of them on of all things….155mm artillery…asking me if a cannon is loaded like a musket. And I wouldn’t feel bad if she wasn’t paid just under $200k and had a 50 person team under her. All I can say is that thank god we were in DC, there were some cute Booth Girls from South Africa and I had a nice glass of bourbon in my hand…because if I had thought about that statement too long my head would have exploded.

Maybe I’ve been doing this too long….12 years is just too long…it’s time for a career change I think…I’m getting a bit…jaded…which is never very good.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 08:50 AM   #35
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
this is soooooooo true !!!!!

Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 10:39 AM   #36
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
this is soooooooo true !!!!!

You had to go there didn't you
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 10:54 AM   #37
Colt
Spoolin' & droolin'
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleJ View Post
You'd be surprised the stuff people will do for a free hat
With a couple drinks, women will do anything for just about anything

btw nice vacuum cleaner brah
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #38
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Why, thank you A woman I went on a date with a few weeks ago said essentially the same thing. I definitely don't fit your or Shah's stereotype. I'm athletic with a 6-pack and a strong jaw-line, a bit of a thrill seeker, well traveled, practical, and good with women (verbally and physically). Of course, I had a tough time at engineering school and got into it more for the creative aspects than the number crunching. Should've done industrial design or architecture. I do mostly management now.

CES and car shows are attended primarily by dudes. The dudes at CES probably have a tougher time than average when it comes to interacting with women. Having an attractive woman give them attention and tell them about the product is just good marketing- know your audience.

Last edited by carve; 02-20-2013 at 01:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 01:47 PM   #39
carve
Major
Rep

Quote:
Oh the stories I could tell you….and god I wish I could…..but can’t due to the sensitivity of my job but well one of the best was when a female Project Manager when looking at a 155mm battery (those are big cannons boys) “So after each shot they have to lower the tube and shove a new bullet in from the front? Doesn’t that take time?”…here is a woman…a project manger…..of 10 years of which she had spent 2 of them on of all things….155mm artillery…asking me if a cannon is loaded like a musket. And I wouldn’t feel bad if she wasn’t paid just under $200k and had a 50 person team under her. All I can say is that thank god we were in DC, there were some cute Booth Girls from South Africa and I had a nice glass of bourbon in my hand…because if I had thought about that statement too long my head would have exploded.

Maybe I’ve been doing this too long….12 years is just too long…it’s time for a career change I think…I’m getting a bit…jaded…which is never very good.
LOL- reminds me of this girl I knew in mechanical engineering school. Straight A student, math-whiz, had every formula in the thermo book memorized. She had no...fucking...clue how an actual engine worked on a conceptual level. She had to explain it once for a project and I thought she was joking. Some of the guys were almost as bad, of course. (Side note- she was actually cute and petit in school. Now she's a about 60% heavier and a stay-at-home mom)
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 02:19 PM   #40
catherineanh
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
Why, thank you A woman I went on a date with a few weeks ago said essentially the same thing. I definitely don't fit your or Shah's stereotype. I'm athletic with a 6-pack and a strong jaw-line, a bit of a thrill seeker, well traveled, practical, and good with women (verbally and physically).
you sound full of yourself. sound like those dating website ads...
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 02:29 PM   #41
carve
Major
Rep

Quote:
you sound full of yourself. sound like those dating website ads...
You're sweet.

You really can't know much about me unless I tell you, and I'm simply offering a counter-example and standing up for myself.

I prefer to think of myself as "self-confident" though. How 'bout you? You're a female engineer and it sounds like you spend some time on dating websites. Are you a frumpy chick? Attractive, social female engineers make unicorns seem as common as horses :P

Last edited by carve; 02-20-2013 at 02:38 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #42
catherineanh
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
You're sweet.

You really can't know much about me unless I tell you, and I'm simply offering a counter-example and standing up for myself.

I prefer to think of myself as "self-confident" though. How 'bout you? You're a female engineer and it sounds like you spend some time on dating websites. Are you a frumpy chick? Attractive, social female engineers make unicorns seem as common as horses :P
there's a difference between self confidence and being an egomaniac

never been on a dating web site; i've been in a relationship for 2 years.

i'm not frumpy. i take care of myself and dress properly.
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #43
carve
Major
Rep

Quote:
there's a difference between self confidence and being an egomaniac

never been on a dating web site; i've been in a relationship for 2 years.

i'm not frumpy. i take care of myself and dress properly.
You sound like lots of fun <3
Appreciate 0
      02-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #44
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
LOL- reminds me of this girl I knew in mechanical engineering school. Straight A student, math-whiz, had every formula in the thermo book memorized. She had no...fucking...clue how an actual engine worked on a conceptual level. She had to explain it once for a project and I thought she was joking. Some of the guys were almost as bad, of course. (Side note- she was actually cute and petit in school. Now she's a about 60% heavier and a stay-at-home mom)
I knew many...not all but I knew many.
Some were amazing! The girls who were engineering students who grew up on a farm and had brains....OMG OMG OMG...I was in love! And dated a few and am fortunate to know a few and work with a few.

There is nothing more sexy than a smart athletic woman who also knows how to help you fix things on your car/house? I don't think so!

But for every 1 of them there were 5 who were....god...special?

How did i explain it to my step father?
Engineering school, a class of 100 of which 10 are women.
1 is married
1 is engaged
2 are dating each other
2 from India and married to a guy they don't know of yet
2 are..."handsome" and hate men...no clue why.....
2 were awesome and my friends!

As for the guys? What half from the near east and half from the far east and a handful of us Yankees wondering how that 15yo kid from China who can't even speak English keeps getting straight A's? And why oh why oh god why...curried eggs in a 8am lecture? Dude why?

But then again i went to a really big state school. So that was my life. Never liked the math love making stuff and creating solutions to problems that actually existed. I also took lots of psychology and sociology classes to stay connected with humanity.

One of my favorite reactions was to invite the psychology girls over to engineering parties! The guys who were so use to so few girls would just light up and smile from ear to ear! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!
Now the engineering girls….they were not happy…after what girl wants half her “boys” to leave her?
Appreciate 0