E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Audi Problems :)

Closed Thread

03-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #45
son_of_siggy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: CTS-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by EURO-SCHNELL View Post
Sucks you let others dictate what you own by their opinions... Many have said the same thing to me. And then they get over it when they drive it. I dont buy anything based on others opinions. Sucks that you do.

Hell, I have over $30,000 into mods in my Dodge, people laugh at it, and I still have a great time driving it not giving any fucks lol.
I value my wife's input, but mostly was trying to interject some humor into your post. For the money there are a lot of cars I'd own before the TT-RS, but that's just a personal choice and not because of any deficiency with the car. I'm sure it's a blast to drive, and would be even more so at 500whp. I could even envision spending 12k on that car. You obviously care about people's opinions otherwise you wouldn't be defending your position on your purchase so emphatically. You can go on and on about how many fucks you don't give, but what you're after is pretty transparent (and that's acceptance). The difference between you and I in relation to this post is that at the end of the day I get to have sex with the person I disagree with.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #46
son_of_siggy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: CTS-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
the TT-RS is a waaaaaay more muscular and interesting looking car than the CTS-V. I don't think your wife understands up from down when it comes to design.....but at least you sleep well at night knowing she'll ridicule and demean you if you don't choose your car according to her tastes. (LOL).

oh but have some thick skin! this is only the internet, matey!
Seems pointless to argue about what car is more muscular and interesting looking given that it's a completely subjective subject. I respect the TTRS for it's capabilities, and even enjoy the looks, but like I mentioned before, for the money (and money to upgrade), there are a dozen other cars I'd own before that one. I don't disagree that my wife's car tastes aren't in line with my own, but that wouldn't (and hasn't) stopped me from buying other cars that I really wanted. I just wouldn't want the TT enough to pay the money for it, AND listen to the girl car cracks.

To each their own though. If the purchase makes the OP happy, go for it. He doesn't need us for that. It just seems like he came here for some mutual schlong stroking and didn't like the fact that most told him that handjob isn't worth the price of admission. Heck, you're a former TT owner and fan you and said as much.
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 01:48 PM   #47
pgviper
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3m40

What's the durability like with these engines? I saw a video of the stage 2.whatever APR TTRS and it hauled a**!!! But how long can it handle power like that.

Do you plan on tracking it, aka beating on the thing or is this going to be a weekend warrior cruiser where you do some fun highway pulls and background spirited driving and thats it?
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2014, 11:54 PM   #48
yogi
Ninjapotamus
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 & E90

isn't it great when people come on internet forums and start waving their e-penis around?

Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 12:41 AM   #49
EURO-SCHNELL
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Audi TT-RS

Garage List
What a bunch of pansies lol. I can't defend my opinion, but should just take dumbass ridicule with a smile... FUCK OFF lol.

Yes, I give no fucks about your worthless shit filled criticisms.

I posted out of the joy I get from my car and the toys I can buy for it.

Not about all of your dumb ass opinions on what you deem better, or a more worthwhile platform.

Like I said, everyone could have stuck with the topic and said they do t like it, think it's too much money, whatever...

But you didn't, you turned into a bunch of single minded dumb fucks ranting about better this and better that...

Get over your opinions elevated worth, I could in fact not give two shits what you think is better, as this thread is about MY car, MY mod path. Simple enough asshats lol? Eh, what am I saying, it's to complicated for you fucks to get lol.

Don't like it don't post, but you will, because your morons. Prove me right lol.

And if this post didn't bother you, it wasn't meant for you, and we can get on with a normal conversation lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2014, 05:46 AM   #50
IEDEI
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: L'Orange

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [8.40]
Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_siggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IEDEI View Post
the TT-RS is a waaaaaay more muscular and interesting looking car than the CTS-V. I don't think your wife understands up from down when it comes to design.....but at least you sleep well at night knowing she'll ridicule and demean you if you don't choose your car according to her tastes. (LOL).

oh but have some thick skin! this is only the internet, matey!
Seems pointless to argue about what car is more muscular and interesting looking given that it's a completely subjective subject. I respect the TTRS for it's capabilities, and even enjoy the looks, but like I mentioned before, for the money (and money to upgrade), there are a dozen other cars I'd own before that one. I don't disagree that my wife's car tastes aren't in line with my own, but that wouldn't (and hasn't) stopped me from buying other cars that I really wanted. I just wouldn't want the TT enough to pay the money for it, AND listen to the girl car cracks.

To each their own though. If the purchase makes the OP happy, go for it. He doesn't need us for that. It just seems like he came here for some mutual schlong stroking and didn't like the fact that most told him that handjob isn't worth the price of admission. Heck, you're a former TT owner and fan you and said as much.
no he came in asking for opinions on an upgrade....but some of you can't handle a basic conversation like that so you have to insert dumb cliche stereotypes to insult his car. I'm not a former TT owner, I'm a current TT owner and have been for 11+ years. I can tell you this much----people LOVE the TT and it is iconic in a way that very few cars in the last 20 years are.

It's pretty lame to see snide remarks and insults thrown at someone who just wanted to see what others thought of an expensive upgrade package for his car.....
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread