E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > * * * * Official VENT thread * * * * *

04-18-2008, 12:23 PM   #67
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
thank goodness for this thread cus I really need to vent.

I'm really pissed off at my group in this one class. We have group presentations every now and then (3 so far). The first one was cool because everyone contributed. The second one, we assigned work and out of all the people that did it (excluding me), only one guy got it right. The rest of them did everything wrong and they didnt send their work until the night before or a few hours before class. So I stepped up and covered their parts. I figured perhaps they had a lot on their plates and since there wasn't much material cover that I could cover this time. So it was just that one guy and I presenting. We ended up getting like a 92% so all was well.

A few days ago we had another prentation and this time we divided up the work like 2 weeks ago and everyone was supposed to have their shit done last week. So we met up and I asked for the work and this time, there was just one guy and one girl who got their stuff done. The rest of them were placing responsibility on each other saying shit like "oh she was supposed to do this", "can you please do this?", and "so and so will take care of it."

So once again they didnt fucking send me their shit until the night before the presentation and again 95% of their work was wrong. This time there was a lot more materials to cover and I was caught up with papers, quizzes and exams for other classes. If we dont present and do it right, we will be screwed. I would have just let them present whatever but it's a team grade so everyone gets the same grade. So like an hour before class, I wrote up like 80% of the presentation (this other guy covered the other 20%) and memorized all that shit in order to present. When I gave the other members the shit I wrote up they didnt even want to present cus obviously they didnt know the material and had no time memorize anything.

I was fucking furious!!! I had so much shit going already and having to check their work, re-wrote it, and basically presented the whole thing by myself just rubbed me the wrong way. I honestly was about to just stay home and let them deal with it but that presentation was worth quite a bit. I'm trying to boost my GPA so I could graduate with honor. Basically I had no choice but to calm myself down and do the work. But seriously, I was so fucking pissed I wanted to just slam all their faces against a wall, a chair, a desk or whatever else was near. Since we only have 1 presentation left, I will have to try really, really hard and grind it out...

Damn! Thinking about it gets my blood boiling again so Imma go watch some tv and chill...

/end rant
Talk to the teacher about letting you and that other guy do the work alone, and let the others fail.

-Nathan
      04-18-2008, 01:14 PM   #68
jlspeed29
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO ZCP CCB

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
Talk to the teacher about letting you and that other guy do the work alone, and let the others fail.

-Nathan
in my business classes we had the chance to grade our partners.... needless to say some of them got big fat F's!!!!!!!
      04-26-2008, 01:03 PM   #69
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Fucking Mixed Nuts.. -___-
My dad always gets a party size can of Great Value Mixed Nuts from the grocery store whenever we go.. It says less than 50% peanuts on the label..

I'M FED UP WITH PEANUTS.. THEY TASTE LIKE SHIT!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED AN EDIBLE NUT, OR WHY PEOPLE DECIDED TO START EATING THEM. THE CAN ALWAYS HAS MORE THAN 50% OF THEM, AND I HAVE TO SIT THERE AND SIFT THROUGH IT TO GET THE GOOD STUFF.

IS THERE A BRAND THAT HAS EVERY OTHER NUT BESIDES THE PEANUT IN IT!?!?!?!
Everything else in the can tastes good, but the peanut has to come along and ruin it..

-Nathan
      04-26-2008, 01:06 PM   #70
inabis
Captain
Rep
Drives: E90

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
WHY THE HELL DO THEY PUT NUTS WITH CHOCOLATE??? They taste like shit and ruin chocolate cake man....blech...ok that was my continuation of Nathan's rant. On to my mine...

IT TOOK ME THREE HORUS TO WASH MY CAR TODAY. I washed, clayed, washed waxed and she was beautiful. I go to get my haircut, walk outside the mall wand what do I realize?? IT'S FUCKING SNOWING!!!! PIECE OF SHIT COLORADO!!! IT's FUCKING ALMOST MAY ALREADY WTF ARE YOU DOING??? GAAAHHHHHH. Time to go shower and get all this hair off of me.
      04-26-2008, 01:12 PM   #71
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by inabis View Post
WHY THE HELL DO THEY PUT NUTS WITH CHOCOLATE??? They taste like shit and ruin chocolate cake man....blech...ok that was my continuation of Nathan's rant. On to my mine...

IT TOOK ME THREE HORUS TO WASH MY CAR TODAY. I washed, clayed, washed waxed and she was beautiful. I go to get my haircut, walk outside the mall wand what do I realize?? IT'S FUCKING SNOWING!!!! PIECE OF SHIT COLORADO!!! IT's FUCKING ALMOST MAY ALREADY WTF ARE YOU DOING??? GAAAHHHHHH. Time to go shower and get all this hair off of me.
I like nuts in my chocolate, it tastes plain without it.

Clayed?? It should only take you an hour or so to wash your car, if it takes longer then you are getting too obsessed.

Same shit basically happened to me.. Washed my car, then right as I got done I stood back to check it out and noticed pollen all over it.. YEAH, I WASH IT THE ONE DAY A BIG ASS POLLEN STORM BLOWS UP FROM MEXICO..
On top of that I got sunburned.

-Nathan
      04-26-2008, 01:18 PM   #72
jlspeed29
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Fucking Mixed Nuts.. -___-
My dad always gets a party size can of Great Value Mixed Nuts from the grocery store whenever we go.. It says less than 50% peanuts on the label..

I'M FED UP WITH PEANUTS.. THEY TASTE LIKE SHIT!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ARE CONSIDERED AN EDIBLE NUT, OR WHY PEOPLE DECIDED TO START EATING THEM. THE CAN ALWAYS HAS MORE THAN 50% OF THEM, AND I HAVE TO SIT THERE AND SIFT THROUGH IT TO GET THE GOOD STUFF.

IS THERE A BRAND THAT HAS EVERY OTHER NUT BESIDES THE PEANUT IN IT!?!?!?!
Everything else in the can tastes good, but the peanut has to come along and ruin it..

-Nathan
dude, you gotta hit up Trader Joes they sell almonds, raw roasted and salted!
      04-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #73
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlspeed29 View Post
dude, you gotta hit up Trader Joes they sell almonds, raw roasted and salted!
I don't think we have any of them around here..

IN CONTINUATION, THE PEANUT ISN'T EVEN A FUCKING NUT!!
IT'S A LEGUME, SO WHY IS IT PLACED IN A CAN LABELED "MIXED NUTS"!?!?
WTFFFFFFFF

-Nathan
      04-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #74
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

I'm fed up with girls throwin u mixed signals man......just to find out they are interested in another guy.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 06:36 PM   #75
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

FUCK PEANUTS!!!!!!!!!

no really, fuck em
i agree expired, don't like em. although for some reason i like them when i'm at ballgames or at those restaurants that offer them for free.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 02:43 PM   #76
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535xi / B6 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
FUCK WOMEN! they are so fucking annoying and so fucking confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont ask i just had to say that
I'm with you on that one man. Fucking women are so deceiving and always playing mind games. Shit like that pisses me off.

I was supposed to chill with this girl last night when she got off work. I called her twice - once at 1:30 and once at 3:30 to confirm everything... no answer. I figured she would just call me after she got off work around 9-10pm, but, no she did not call. I know she had to of seen my missed calls and I understand she might have been busy, but at least have the decency to call me back. Fucking gay as hell, If she couldn't hang out it would of been fine but instead I was left hanging in the dark.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 02:52 PM   #77
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

that blows.^

yeah I just don't get it. it pisses me off.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #78
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzporter View Post
I'm with you on that one man. Fucking women are so deceiving and always playing mind games. Shit like that pisses me off.

I was supposed to chill with this girl last night when she got off work. I called her twice - once at 1:30 and once at 3:30 to confirm everything... no answer. I figured she would just call me after she got off work around 9-10pm, but, no she did not call. I know she had to of seen my missed calls and I understand she might have been busy, but at least have the decency to call me back. Fucking gay as hell, If she couldn't hang out it would of been fine but instead I was left hanging in the dark.
Next time she asks to chill with you, just tell her to fuck off then?? Move on and find some other girl, or make her work to hang out with you instead of you having to do the work.

-Nathan
      04-28-2008, 06:29 PM   #79
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Next time she asks to chill with you, just tell her to fuck off then??
Only problem is that she has my sweatshirt so I can't brush her off just yet.

Quote:
Move on and find some other girl, or make her work to hang out with you instead of you having to do the work
Definitely going to do that.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #80
Vikster
Rep
n/a
Drives:

People suck.

Blew a tire in Santa Monica in a friends car. He didnt have a jack or the tool to take off lugnuts. Spent 2 hours asking people to borrow theirs.

Mysteriously nobody in Santa Monica carries around these tools in their car and they all know this without checking their car. Bastids!
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2008, 12:07 AM   #81
jlspeed29
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Only problem is that she has my sweatshirt so I can't brush her off just yet.

Definitely going to do that.
damm G chicks play mad games! its not even funny...especially ones that like attention....
real talk tho' step your game up and just start talking to broads! ima kinda big dude, but trust me chicks like it when you talk to them so chat them up and see whats REALLY good! lol...

good luck bro!

take her to bhanger and leever st!
      04-29-2008, 04:27 AM   #82
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

fuck those emotional crap, i jsut wanted the pussy.

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2008, 05:03 PM   #83
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

since this is allowed in this thread . . . .

I FUCKING HATE WINDOWS, MICROSOFT, HP, WINDOWS VISTA, AND WINDOWS LIVE ONE CARE. Slow working, stalling, problematic, unresponsive, worthless pieces of shit mother boards and operating systems. If it werent for the loss of $1200, I would've smashed this HP laptop with Vista a long long time ago. You know the feeling, when a computer pisses you off so much you want to just fucking chuck it across the room and smash it

Never again in my life will I buy a PC. . . now theres a big "FUCK YES" to that! Mac. . . here I come

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2008, 05:17 PM   #84
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

lol ^ I agree
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2008, 06:36 PM   #85
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
lol ^ I agree
Shit is driving me nuts man!!! Both my 4 year old PC and my 1 year old lap top. . . . I'm surrounded by idiots (the windows running PC's in my house of course)

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2008, 01:42 AM   #86
jlspeed29
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
dude ur telling me...guess who got the blue screen of death TWICE????
ME!!! WTF is that!!! fuken microsoft!!! POFS
      05-02-2008, 02:31 AM   #87
GuyOh
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 LB M2 / 2020 X5 40i

Garage List
2016 BMW M2  [10.00]
2020 Bmw X5 40i  [0.00]
i fucking hate my dad! You fucking mental retard with anger management problems! You are nothing if it wasn't for my mom!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2008, 05:56 PM   #88
ZJP
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

In the past month:

-Found a screw in my rear tire, $400 for ONE new runflat.

-Curbed my front and rear rims, $170 to have fixed.

-Stupid lady backs up into my bumper, very small dent although the evidence is not sufficient enough to file through insurance.

-Some dumb fuck on a bicycle hits my rear fender today which results in a scratch/dent. $$ = unknown but it's going to be costly.

I hate life right now.
Appreciate 0