E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > * * * * Official VENT thread * * * * *

04-16-2008, 04:33 PM   #45
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

boost...call her up...plant a straight shot to the baby maker and say "bitch, gimme mah muns!". no seriously though, i'd drop it. shit happens. lol why were you callin up a stripper though? you should know better

im sick and tired of gas prices. im tired of watching the mileage skyrocket on my car even though i can't stop driving the thing (vicious cycle ha). im sick of the college application process. i can't stand our horrible-ass drivers. i wish our standards were higher. i'm tired of shitty automotive designs. just give me a call and i'll fix them. i'm also tired of FL's stupid weather that fluctuates like a mofo. one day it's bright and sunny with clear skies; the next day it's dark, overcast, and raining everywhere.

i'm tired of cleaning my car only to have our stupid ass weather make it rain the next day w/o warning.

despite all my ranting, i'm still grateful to be in the position that i am, and am happy for all the things i have. i know that there are many, many others who aren't as fortunate as i and i'm grateful for what i have.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 04:35 PM   #46
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Here's a vent... I hate OBGYN.....JUST GIVE ME MY BC!!!!!!! Planned Parenthood ftw
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 04:57 PM   #47
achien
AC
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 Post Members Crazy

be careful what you wish for!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK. its just so gheeeeey. cant wait for college. now. i need college now. i need to get out of my fuckin overprotective, overly-invasive school. its so sheltered. i just want out.
      04-16-2008, 05:11 PM   #48
jlspeed29
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 SO ZCP CCB

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Here's a vent... I hate OBGYN.....JUST GIVE ME MY BC!!!!!!! Planned Parenthood ftw
+1 lol my gf hates the obgyn
      04-16-2008, 08:01 PM   #49
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
boost...call her up...plant a straight shot to the baby maker and say "bitch, gimme mah muns!". no seriously though, i'd drop it. shit happens. lol why were you callin up a stripper though? you should know better

im sick and tired of gas prices. im tired of watching the mileage skyrocket on my car even though i can't stop driving the thing (vicious cycle ha). im sick of the college application process. i can't stand our horrible-ass drivers. i wish our standards were higher. i'm tired of shitty automotive designs. just give me a call and i'll fix them. i'm also tired of FL's stupid weather that fluctuates like a mofo. one day it's bright and sunny with clear skies; the next day it's dark, overcast, and raining everywhere.

i'm tired of cleaning my car only to have our stupid ass weather make it rain the next day w/o warning.

despite all my ranting, i'm still grateful to be in the position that i am, and am happy for all the things i have. i know that there are many, many others who aren't as fortunate as i and i'm grateful for what i have.
New vent, I hate false advertisement.
I watched a commercial the other day for visiting Florida that had a single cloud cover the sun while people were on a beach, and then something about how their bad weather is good compared to other places.

-Nathan
      04-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #50
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

that commercial's a load of bullshit.^

our weather can be pretty bad at times. yesterday it was freezing in the morning, but come afternoon i was sweating from wearing so much. it's also ALWAYS humid down here.

i will admit that the beach and the frequent perfect weather days do tend to make up for it though.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 11:55 PM   #51
BMWE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335

thank goodness for this thread cus I really need to vent.

I'm really pissed off at my group in this one class. We have group presentations every now and then (3 so far). The first one was cool because everyone contributed. The second one, we assigned work and out of all the people that did it (excluding me), only one guy got it right. The rest of them did everything wrong and they didnt send their work until the night before or a few hours before class. So I stepped up and covered their parts. I figured perhaps they had a lot on their plates and since there wasn't much material cover that I could cover this time. So it was just that one guy and I presenting. We ended up getting like a 92% so all was well.

A few days ago we had another prentation and this time we divided up the work like 2 weeks ago and everyone was supposed to have their shit done last week. So we met up and I asked for the work and this time, there was just one guy and one girl who got their stuff done. The rest of them were placing responsibility on each other saying shit like "oh she was supposed to do this", "can you please do this?", and "so and so will take care of it."

So once again they didnt fucking send me their shit until the night before the presentation and again 95% of their work was wrong. This time there was a lot more materials to cover and I was caught up with papers, quizzes and exams for other classes. If we dont present and do it right, we will be screwed. I would have just let them present whatever but it's a team grade so everyone gets the same grade. So like an hour before class, I wrote up like 80% of the presentation (this other guy covered the other 20%) and memorized all that shit in order to present. When I gave the other members the shit I wrote up they didnt even want to present cus obviously they didnt know the material and had no time memorize anything.

I was fucking furious!!! I had so much shit going already and having to check their work, re-wrote it, and basically presented the whole thing by myself just rubbed me the wrong way. I honestly was about to just stay home and let them deal with it but that presentation was worth quite a bit. I'm trying to boost my GPA so I could graduate with honor. Basically I had no choice but to calm myself down and do the work. But seriously, I was so fucking pissed I wanted to just slam all their faces against a wall, a chair, a desk or whatever else was near. Since we only have 1 presentation left, I will have to try really, really hard and grind it out...

Damn! Thinking about it gets my blood boiling again so Imma go watch some tv and chill...

/end rant
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 11:57 PM   #52
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
fire downstairs just now... chick threw ashtray into garbage can, garbage can caught on fire... dunno the damage but good thing it didnt own my apartment.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 12:03 AM   #53
E(@M#
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 94' corolla

people pacing the car in the right lane....or talking on the phone in the left lane.....yes, you fucking own the road
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 12:15 AM   #54
krnshinsa
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

When people stare at me at the gym.....I'm trying to workout maybe if you stopped staring at me and what I do and hopped on the treadmill you'd lose that fckin gut of yours. Stop curling in the squat rack brah

To the old men who insist on walking in the locker room naked blow using the blow dryer to dry their balls: put on a damn towel like the rest of us cuz no one wants to see that nasty ish walk from every damn corner of the fckin locker room.

To Girls: no I don't want to be your bf just because we had one date does not mean I'm exclusively yours. Its called dating around fckin stage 5 clinger.

that feels better =]
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 12:36 AM   #55
jlspeed29
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post

I'm really pissed off at my group in this one class. We have group presentations every now and then (3 so far).
Damn! Thinking about it gets my blood boiling again so Imma go watch some tv and chill...

/end rant
Zomg I remember those days...at one poit i was like "f you guys, ill double check everything" bc they would fuk it up!

glad everyones venting! this is awesome!
      04-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #56
truong321
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post

I'm really pissed off at my group in this one class. We have group presentations every now and then (3 so far). The first one was cool because everyone contributed. The second one, we assigned work and out of all the people that did it (excluding me), only one guy got it right. The rest of them did everything wrong and they didnt send their work until the night before or a few hours before class. So I stepped up and covered their parts. I figured perhaps they had a lot on their plates and since there wasn't much material cover that I could cover this time. So it was just that one guy and I presenting. We ended up getting like a 92% so all was well.

A few days ago we had another prentation and this time we divided up the work like 2 weeks ago and everyone was supposed to have their shit done last week. So we met up and I asked for the work and this time, there was just one guy and one girl who got their stuff done. The rest of them were placing responsibility on each other saying shit like "oh she was supposed to do this", "can you please do this?", and "so and so will take care of it."

So once again they didnt fucking send me their shit until the night before the presentation and again 95% of their work was wrong. This time there was a lot more materials to cover and I was caught up with papers, quizzes and exams for other classes. If we dont present and do it right, we will be screwed. I would have just let them present whatever but it's a team grade so everyone gets the same grade. So like an hour before class, I wrote up like 80% of the presentation (this other guy covered the other 20%) and memorized all that shit in order to present. When I gave the other members the shit I wrote up they didnt even want to present cus obviously they didnt know the material and had no time memorize anything.

I was fucking furious!!! I had so much shit going already and having to check their work, re-wrote it, and basically presented the whole thing by myself just rubbed me the wrong way. I honestly was about to just stay home and let them deal with it but that presentation was worth quite a bit. I'm trying to boost my GPA so I could graduate with honor. Basically I had no choice but to calm myself down and do the work. But seriously, I was so fucking pissed I wanted to just slam all their faces against a wall, a chair, a desk or whatever else was near. Since we only have 1 presentation left, I will have to try really, really hard and grind it out...

/end rant
I totally understand what you're going through. It happens to me all the time including earlier today. I know it's really frustrating but try to not let those type of people get to you. They're not worth it.
      04-17-2008, 01:18 AM   #57
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

as some of you might know, i got into a bad car accident on april fools day. my car was claimed as totaled today. it didnt really hit me at first, then my dad looked at me and goes, 'i managed to get this for you. its all they would let me take' and he then hands me a fog light from my e36. im just standing there holding it not thinking much of it then i place it on my desk. i look at it for a while and im feeling pretty shitty. then i start thinking about all the absoloutely amazing times ive had in my car and thanks to my car. its my first car. to a guy whos been into cars since he was 5, your first car means a fucking lot to you. then i think about all the things ill never get to do again. ill NEVER DRIVE IT AGAIN, ill never wash it, ill never floor it, never take it for a full tank, ill never sit in it again, ill never go to bimmerfest in it, ill never go to meets with it. then i really started feeling shitty. then i looked at the pictures and it broke my heart. i legitimately feel awful. and i dont give a fuck what you say or think. but i actually started crying. im not talking about some bawling shit or anything like that. but my eyes got watery enough that tears actually came out. it only lasted for like 5 minutes but i dont think ive cried in 3+ years. i will honestly miss my car so much. i even had this dream that i would keep that car for the rest of my life and tell my son or daughter that this was my FIRST car. i dont know, flame or do whatever you want. im going to miss her so much.

link to accident pictures / story
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130788

what i have left
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 09:58 AM   #58
jlspeed29
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
no flames here bro! im sorry to hear that!

just the other day I saw a hit and run and the stupid lady tried to take off and the guys she hit jumped in their car and took off after her! i hope to god they found her! people like that should burn!!!!!!
      04-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #59
Oregano123
Banned.....j/k
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 535xi, '11 Panamera

i hate when i feel my number 2 bunch up when im in the office and i have 4 hours of work left. i usually make it home on time though.
      04-17-2008, 02:21 PM   #60
jlspeed29
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwhype View Post
i hate when i feel my number 2 bunch up when im in the office and i have 4 hours of work left. i usually make it home on time though.
lmfao? what! you mean like having to take a dump?
lol.....
      04-17-2008, 02:28 PM   #61
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Okay, WTF is with everyone driving around without brake lights!!!! I swear these mother fuckers seek me out like a hawk. Every fucking day I see at least 5-10 IDIOTS with one brake light out or absolutely no brake lights. And these aren't always Piece of Shit cars.

WTF is wrong with people? FIX YOUR FUCKING BRAKE LIGHTS!!! COPS GIVE THESE FUCKERS TICKETS!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #62
Oregano123
Banned.....j/k
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 535xi, '11 Panamera

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlspeed29 View Post
lmfao? what! you mean like having to take a dump?
lol.....
yea. dont like taking a dookie in public toilets. cant de-clench correctly...

so i tend to drink for energy during the day and eat solids at night.
      04-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #63
Tommy420
peace.love.health.happine ss
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92 Montego/Blk lthr

Fuck shit piss ass

For pics of my ride, go to www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108628
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 09:34 PM   #64
BMWE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by truong321 View Post
I totally understand what you're going through. It happens to me all the time including earlier today. I know it's really frustrating but try to not let those type of people get to you. They're not worth it.
Yeah man I was thinking about letting them have it but fuck it, not worth my breath.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #65
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy420 View Post
Fuck shit piss ass
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 11:24 PM   #66
jlspeed29
Major
Rep

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
fire downstairs just now... chick threw ashtray into garbage can, garbage can caught on fire... dunno the damage but good thing it didnt own my apartment.
what a frickin idiot!

dont you just feel like shaking these people and saying "WTF ARE YOU THINKING?!?!?!"