E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > goodbye! i love you guys

02-21-2006, 10:02 AM   #45
Sound Of Speed
~*teehee*~
Rep
Drives: Clownshoe and a 4x4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArenGh
It's lame because Karen and I are not there.
      02-21-2006, 10:28 AM   #46
shimshimnada
FTW!
Rep
Drives: '05 JB 330i ZHP

Damn. Enroutte's back.
      02-22-2006, 01:02 AM   #47
kt157
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: jet black 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
LAME. haha. i get back from my trip and someone IMs me and goes "dude, im sorry about your post count." what the hell does that mean?

so he explained and im shocked. haha. i'm over it. it was just nice looking at a fat post count number. oh well.

anyway SoCal was a total loss. my friends were really lame too. we left early this morning to get back to norcal in time to do our projects nad homewokr before we have school tomorrow. we left san diego at 830am. we got home at 11:30/12pm. there's something wrong. its only supposed to take liek 8 hours? we took 101 to get the scenic route in. lame. there was so much traffic too.

oh yeah.. while we were driving the piece of crap rental car, the change oil light came on and we all panicked. we're girls who know nothing. we had to go around in circles trying to find an avis car rental place to have them give us a new loaner. that's so lame. we shouldnt even have to worrryyy about something like that in a rental car.

i think this year really is bad luck for me. holla!
sucked u didn;t have fun in so cal. i thought we were suppose to kick it down there? oh yeh you're not 21
Appreciate 0