E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Investing In A Dynojet...

01-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #23
LACA335i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i coupe Black AUTO

Garage List
2007 335I SEDAN  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyhgaryh View Post
You can lease/rent to own the dynos. It's a program offered by Dynojet if you are serious about it. But if you are a college student, i think this may be a terrible investment for you unless this its your life long dream.

To another poster about putting a lift in your garage: I never applied for a permit to put a lift in my garage. You talking about those underground hydraulic lifts?

Gary

no.. just bolt on.. just like at the dealership.
      01-03-2008, 02:19 AM   #24
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

wj4: no offense taken. i am just a teen lol. when i have a good idea on making money in the future, i post here and see what you guys think about it. im here to learn as well

i remember about 6 months ago my friend tried to get me into stocks. but i was so slow and horrible i only made about $30 in about 2.5-3 months LOL.

now that i think about it how about a program for stock. a stock analysis program which will alert you on when to sell and buy and which stocks are the best. so you pay for the program (expensive corporate type), link your bank account like paypal or whatever, and the program will give you live updates and you get to in a click of a button sell or buy and the program will do the rest.

im constantly having ideas lol how sick would that be though.
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2008, 02:25 AM   #25
e92phreak
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i TiAg/E46 323i TiAg

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [9.50]
2000 E46 323i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
wj4: no offense taken. i am just a teen lol. when i have a good idea on making money in the future, i post here and see what you guys think about it. im here to learn as well

i remember about 6 months ago my friend tried to get me into stocks. but i was so slow and horrible i only made about $30 in about 2.5-3 months LOL.

now that i think about it how about a program for stock. a stock analysis program which will alert you on when to sell and buy and which stocks are the best. so you pay for the program (expensive corporate type), link your bank account like paypal or whatever, and the program will give you live updates and you get to in a click of a button sell or buy and the program will do the rest.

im constantly having ideas lol how sick would that be though.
teen driving an E92 335i... I think you're doin alright.

I on the other hand am behind in life... 36 and just getting my E92 335i.
07 E92 335i | TiAg | Step | Padl | Cmft | Alum Trm | PDC | Nav | Assist | Sat | Lthr | Prem | Sprt | Rear Splr | RDSport Quads | iPod | V1 | LT Refl | VS Clear Bra | OEM Lip | KWV2 | Mtec Sides | BBS LM-R
00 E46 323i | TiAg | 5sp | Sport | Roof | RDSport Cams | RDSport tune | RDSport Shift | Volk LE37 | M3 spoiler | PSS9 | SuperSprint | Brembo
Appreciate 0
      01-03-2008, 02:57 AM   #26
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92phreak View Post
teen driving an E92 335i... I think you're doin alright.

I on the other hand am behind in life... 36 and just getting my E92 335i.
LOL. That doesn't matter, man. Cars mean nothing. I would much rather be a home owner and driving a POS car than having a supercar and living in a one room apartment.

To the OP, I know what you're going through. I'm probably not much older than you, at 22 years old. In high school, I had all sorts of get rich quick ideas that I cooked up. I was going for my real estate license test to become a loan officer because I was already working at a mortgage company and saw how easy the money is to make. However the money is far from being steady. I then looked at the stock market, and wanted a large sum of profit in a short amount of time...didn't happen. After a while I just stopped...I'm going for the fail safe way I guess...college...grad school...good job.

Just remember this, everything is a trade off. The quicker you make the money, the quicker you are at risk of losing it.
Appreciate 0