E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Hmm Quick Question..

04-15-2006, 10:54 AM   #67
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Thanks for the responses guys.

Explorer3253- I know EXACTLY what you mean about the dreams. Ive had them constantly also. Its always the same questions but different scenes. Sometimes i dream of him in a helpless situation, where he is hurt/homeless, and i feel sorry for him. Other times i dream that we are back together, and working things out. But in every dream i have, i ask him why why why?
...and going to a wedding today for 2 people i hooked up today didnt help...heck..i walked out...its still going on right now and im home! zoloft anyone?
      04-15-2006, 09:10 PM   #68
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Just try not to repeat history Bella. Like a few weeks ago you asked out the dude with half his body tatooed from your class. Do you really think that he is high quality? Maybe you have low self esteem and you think you deserve white trash?

When you are done with the immature bad-boy bullshit (most of the multiply pierced full-body tattooed bike riders are pussies or losers), find someone who is educated (PhD or MD preferably) and attractive. There are a lot of guys out there like that who would rock your world and make you forget the Ricky Ricardo wannabe ex of yours.

Just my opinion. wish you the best ms. bella.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2006, 10:10 PM   #69
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
find someone who is educated (PhD or MD preferably) and attractive.
Haha! and you're saying this because you have a PhD, bolo? I'm assuming you do, since I recall you mentioning a grad school advisor in the past and that you're working against cancer. BTW - off topic, but which company are you working with in SD? I'm with Pfizer.
      04-15-2006, 10:20 PM   #70
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Haha! and you're saying this because you have a PhD, bolo? I'm assuming you do, since I recall you mentioning a grad school advisor in the past and that you're working against cancer. BTW - off topic, but which company are you working with in SD? I'm with Pfizer.

Hi squawks. I'm actually a global consultant for pfizer, chemistry division. I'm a chem. prof., not working at a company. I will PM you my info.
Appreciate 0