E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > RANT: cops are a55holes

01-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #23
561design
z4um Hooligan
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: 3.0Si

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i4u2nv View Post
cops do suck! like their rarely there when u actually need them and all...
You should sit and think about the numbers. How many cops are there to the population they have to protect? 1:1000 or something crazy like that? Based on those numbers they obviously can't be everywhere at once. Not to mention that the system is set up to be responsive.

When was the last time you see a criminal do something illegal when a cop is standing around... Hmmm, maybe that's why they're never around when you "need" them.
      01-17-2008, 09:38 AM   #24
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

cops in my city are bit@#%. They are little fagg@# that hide under their badge. They will ticket you if you for parking ASAP if your on the wrong side. And they come with an attitude like there hard.

I knew a nerd in high school so is now a cop. And something happend one day when i saw him i said hey. He then replied with attitute and acted like he was GOD.

LOL if he wasn't wearing his badge.... LMAO i would completely beat the shit out of his little dumb ass. hope i don't see him walking around without his badge and uniform because if i do, i WILL most DEF find a way to get him to want to cause trouble... In which case i will beat his ass like nobody ever has.

I swear i can't stand nerds to become cops and act like they're the shit. I respect them to a certain point.... I HIGHLY DOUBT they would stair at me wrong when they are without uniform.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 09:45 AM   #25
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 561design View Post
That's the most idiotic thing I've read all day. So you want a person to die cause they took about 10 mins of your time? Get real. For your information the reason they don't pull people over right away is because they're running a background check on your plates. I hope you're man enough to solve your own problems and not call 911 for anything considering you'd like to see them dead. It's sad to see you all act like e-thugs on here but I'm quite sure you wouldn't be acting like this in real life.

Disgusting...
I'm assuming you just woke up so word your thoughts a little better then saying this is the worst thing you read first of all. First of all buddy, I could careless how long it takes me to pull over. Sure, I know they run background checks, but it doesn't take 15 miles for them to pull you over. When they come up to the window they say all the most randomness bullshit, i just agree, whip out the PBA card, and I'm on my way. I had past problems when I really needed the cops to come and people where badly injured they came about 15 mins later............. real great buddy? Call me an e-thug, thats also great, because what you think? I don't care. And you can stop your bullshit oh you wouldn't do that in real life type of shit because if you actually read my post, I didn't say I would pull a gun on a cop, I said there are some crazy people who would. READ.

They are sworn in to protect, so I want to see some protection. I rarely see that bullshit.......thats why we have the swat team, now those guys I respect, straight up real....
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #26
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kablaam View Post
You're a good man. Why don't you say that to the family of Officer Timoshenko(NYPD) who did get shot in the head when he pulled over a mut who stole a BMW X5.

You're

P.S.: I see you have 15% tints, BTW the X5 did have tints which is why he didn't see the .45 pointed at his head.
Thanks for the comment, really appreciate it. Every cop goes through some kind of training, right? I guess he could of executed his plane a little better. I know they have built in microphones, because I see them in queens, usually screaming at kids to get on the sidewalk. Let me explain how easy of an officer would have not died. Not saying, I'm not sorry for the officer, because I am a human, and sure that's just wrong, but this could have been avoided with proper logical thinking.

EX:

1) Pull over car.
2) Run your checks.
3) *Mental Note* Car has DARK tints ^KEY RIGHT THERE^ /Note Taken
4) Get on your microphone, "Please roll down your windows with hands out the window. If there was a passenger(s) same thing.
5) Approach them and do you're thing.

Better safe then sorry, most don't think under pressure, I presume. - Could of avoided a whole... random act....

Thanks for pointing out I have tints, I love them. BMW actually did them for me, ask them why they sell em?
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 10:23 AM   #27
561design
z4um Hooligan
Jamaica
Rep

I did read your thread. An this is what I saw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEOVR View Post
Every cops gets his day. Hes there to protect right? Let him do it then. Sure, let them pull you over for the most retarded things. Such as making me drive 15 miles and then deciding to pull me over, pointless and a dickwad thing to do. Hopefully that one guy they pull over will have a 9mm and just put it to his dome and drive away with the ticket book.

Wrong move copper.
So although you didn't say you'd be the one to actually do it. You wish someone else would. Hmm, again like I said. Talk like a badass online but hope for other people to do things you don't have the nerve to do yourself.

As for your "logic" with the tints. As the officer is in the process of pulling the car over. He may not be able to see how many people are in the car because of the tint. So the third "hidden" passanger can duck down in the back seat an pull a gun. As the officer commands those in the vehicle to stick their hands out, he thinks that's everyone in the car. As he approaches the hidden passenger can then shoot that officer.

So no, things are never a simple as you make them out to be. You will only know these things until you're actually doing them.

To remark on your 15min wait for an officer to arrive. Look at my post about the ratio of people they're supposed to protect as opposed to how many officers are actually out there. I spent 5 years up in Brooklyn too and that area is not easy to get around in car. So if they're responding by foot I imagine it would take some time to get there as well. I also remember that they were not able to respond to particular calls by themselves. So if it was something serious they had to wait til the had enough people to respond.
      01-17-2008, 10:30 AM   #28
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rips335iCoupe View Post
Funny how we can make judgements when we only hear one side the the story ... I guess everyone is a victim these days ....
I hope you don't have any views on Iraq, because I am sure you have only heard one side of the story.

You are an idiot. People are not jumping to conclusions from only one side of a story, most people are doing it through one side of a story and personal experience, and mostly through the latter.

I think cops should be punished for stupidity like the second ticket the OP's mom got. I would take it to court, like I do most stupid tickets. On the other hand, if she was going 5 over, she was speeding, just pay it and stop bitching.

About pulling a gun on a cop, that is not cool. I would rather talk shit, get roughed up and handcuffed and then put them on a 2 week leave without pay by having a lawyer call the chief of police... it's a much more satisfying way of sticking it to the man.
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 10:38 AM   #29
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
I've dealt with both types of cops. I just let the shit go though.

I have friends who are cops and firemen. Once you've heard about 10 of their stories you quickly understand how some can become dickheads.They have to deal with idiots who call them for the stupidest shit as well.

I disagree that most cops are asshole. I think most cops aren't assholes, it's the few that are that make everyone assume they all are.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 10:46 AM   #30
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
I did read your thread. An this is what I saw.

So although you didn't say you'd be the one to actually do it. You wish someone else would. Hmm, again like I said. Talk like a badass online but hope for other people to do things you don't have the nerve to do yourself.

As for your "logic" with the tints. As the officer is in the process of pulling the car over. He may not be able to see how many people are in the car because of the tint. So the third "hidden" passanger can duck down in the back seat an pull a gun. As the officer commands those in the vehicle to stick their hands out, he thinks that's everyone in the car. As he approaches the hidden passenger can then shoot that officer.

So no, things are never a simple as you make them out to be. You will only know these things until you're actually doing them.

To remark on your 15min wait for an officer to arrive. Look at my post about the ratio of people they're supposed to protect as opposed to how many officers are actually out there. I spent 5 years up in Brooklyn too and that area is not easy to get around in car. So if they're responding by foot I imagine it would take some time to get there as well. I also remember that they were not able to respond to particular calls by themselves. So if it was something serious they had to wait til the had enough people to respond.
Again with your line like I'm talking like a badass, I dont see how you could say something like this. As you don't me, but right now on. I don't need to pull a gun on a officer, I'm just saying there are stupid enough people out there THAT would.

The cops revolve around excuses. I bet if something happened to there kid or person they know, they would be on the ground with there mouth open.

Cops also have... flash bright lights attached to their car, common sense would have justified that time..... I'll leave it at that. Stop trying to protect the worthless cops for doing other shit then they should be. Traffic/Highway people should be doing most of the pulling over on the roads... not stupid NYPD that could out saving lives instead of pulling over teens. The comments I hear from these stupid officers sometimes, makes me wonder, where you loved as a child? "Tell mommy to go fix your light out....." Lol I look at that and laugh as they walk away...........GL making 50K a year.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 11:26 AM   #31
561design
z4um Hooligan
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Again with your line like I'm talking like a badass, I dont see how you could say something like this. As you don't me, but right now on. I don't need to pull a gun on a officer, I'm just saying there are stupid enough people out there THAT would.

The cops revolve around excuses. I bet if something happened to there kid or person they know, they would be on the ground with there mouth open.

Cops also have... flash bright lights attached to their car, common sense would have justified that time..... I'll leave it at that. Stop trying to protect the worthless cops for doing other shit then they should be. Traffic/Highway people should be doing most of the pulling over on the roads... not stupid NYPD that could out saving lives instead of pulling over teens. The comments I hear from these stupid officers sometimes, makes me wonder, where you loved as a child? "Tell mommy to go fix your light out....." Lol I look at that and laugh as they walk away...........GL making 50K a year.
The more you post, the less you seem to make any sense at all. You really need to read what YOU wrote. There's nothing in that fulfills your past claims. Your argument holds no substance to actually qualify this as an argument in which I need to defend cops. You're not even speaking proper ENGRISH!

I'm more concerned about you walking around in public than any "asshole" cop I've come acrss. An what does it matter if a traffic officer pulling you over than an NYPD? People like you would cry about it anyways.
      01-17-2008, 11:34 AM   #32
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
The more you post, the less you seem to make any sense at all. You really need to read what YOU wrote. There's nothing in that fulfills your past claims. Your argument holds no substance to actually qualify this as an argument in which I need to defend cops. You're not even speaking proper ENGRISH!

I'm more concerned about you walking around in public than any "asshole" cop I've come acrss. An what does it matter if a traffic officer pulling you over than an NYPD? People like you would cry about it anyways.
I'll agree with you as I'm not making any sense lol, I didn't re-read what I wrote and I prob. left out some words, I think much faster then I can type LOL..... which is bad a thing.....

Sorry, I've got better things to do then focus on a forum that really....... has no meaning to me. This isn't school and I'm not getting a grade on it, so whatever. I was just trying to say if they would of took extra precautions...... maybe none of those deadly shootings would haven't happened? Can we agree there? I agree there are dumb people out there and cops can't see everything that is coming to them, so I guess it's just part of the job description.

Normally I would think traffic/highway patrol would pull over anything to do with traffic..... NYPD should attend to better things such as robberies, killings, and kidnappings. Then maybe we won't have to worry about seeing it on news 5. But again, we are only humans and we can only do so much... whatever but it was how MOST of cops are assholes, abuse of power, as much as anyone can believe.

In the way you make things sound, cops shouldn't be trained... because as you make it sound they aren't trained. They have tools that they need to use, if not, then they get whats coming to them.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 02:27 PM   #33
kablaam
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpimping View Post
smart people in law enforcement are in intelligence not patrol officers...
i actually got pulled over by this ape(he was white) that used to mess with me in hs. He was foul mouthed but he let me go. Just fight it with a good attorney. Now police depts want college graduates but what are they going to get? Retards from tier 2 and tier 3 schools. Some people become cops because they are sick fcks. Even though they may be dumb or average intelligence for the most part they have the power to lock you up. I remember from school that 100 men should go free before 1 innocent person gets locked up on false charges but it does happen...

you or she could probably beat both. His speedometer could have been off by 5 mph. You usually get a plea deal in traffic court(not sure about Cali). Fight both...
RADAR is tested and certified at +-1MPH. Trust me. I doubt she was going 5MPH over, the cop would be laughed @ in the station house and in court. I have NEVER seen any trials come through court @ + 5MPH and I've seen THOUSANDS.

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2005 Honda Odyssey EX
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 02:33 PM   #34
kablaam
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by billmister View Post
cops in my city are bit@#%. They are little fagg@# that hide under their badge. They will ticket you if you for parking ASAP if your on the wrong side. And they come with an attitude like there hard.

I knew a nerd in high school so is now a cop. And something happend one day when i saw him i said hey. He then replied with attitute and acted like he was GOD.

LOL if he wasn't wearing his badge.... LMAO i would completely beat the shit out of his little dumb ass. hope i don't see him walking around without his badge and uniform because if i do, i WILL most DEF find a way to get him to want to cause trouble... In which case i will beat his ass like nobody ever has.

I swear i can't stand nerds to become cops and act like they're the shit. I respect them to a certain point.... I HIGHLY DOUBT they would stair at me wrong when they are without uniform.
Internet tough guys at it again. Police officers are Police Officers in/out of uniform, on/off duty. I implore you to assault an off-duty officer and see where it leads you, besides the hospital. There are @sshole cops just as there are @sshole doctors,lawyers(many), and the garden variety internet jokers.

Just because you got slapped around by some @ss cop in your dinky town doesn't mean ALL would even care to waste their time on tough guys like you. It's dangerous you know?

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2005 Honda Odyssey EX
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #35
kablaam
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
I'm assuming you just woke up so word your thoughts a little better then saying this is the worst thing you read first of all. First of all buddy, I could careless how long it takes me to pull over. Sure, I know they run background checks, but it doesn't take 15 miles for them to pull you over. When they come up to the window they say all the most randomness bullshit, i just agree, whip out the PBA card, and I'm on my way. I had past problems when I really needed the cops to come and people where badly injured they came about 15 mins later............. real great buddy? Call me an e-thug, thats also great, because what you think? I don't care. And you can stop your bullshit oh you wouldn't do that in real life type of shit because if you actually read my post, I didn't say I would pull a gun on a cop, I said there are some crazy people who would. READ.

They are sworn in to protect, so I want to see some protection. I rarely see that bullshit.......thats why we have the swat team, now those guys I respect, straight up real....

15 miles? You live in NYC, name one precinct that spans more than 15 miles? At average NYC speeds, excluding the express/parkways, of 30MPH, you are trying to tell me he tailed you for more than 30 MINUTES? You're insane. Even if it were out of NYC or on a expressway, you are still insane and sound like a 3 year old girl "A MILLION JILLION GAJILLION MILES AWAY".

Secondly, if you had a real bad injury, you don't need a cop, you need an ambulance/EMT and they don't take 15 minutes in NYC. If it was that bad the Fire Department would have responded to your aid if there were no ambulances around. I'm going to take a gander and say you were the one who called 911, they probably didn't understand you.

"Straight up real"?
Ghetto-ness

In NYC they don't have SWAT, they have ESU.

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2005 Honda Odyssey EX
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 02:48 PM   #36
kablaam
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Thanks for the comment, really appreciate it. Every cop goes through some kind of training, right? I guess he could of executed his plane a little better. I know they have built in microphones, because I see them in queens, usually screaming at kids to get on the sidewalk. Let me explain how easy of an officer would have not died. Not saying, I'm not sorry for the officer, because I am a human, and sure that's just wrong, but this could have been avoided with proper logical thinking.

EX:

1) Pull over car.
2) Run your checks.
3) *Mental Note* Car has DARK tints ^KEY RIGHT THERE^ /Note Taken
4) Get on your microphone, "Please roll down your windows with hands out the window. If there was a passenger(s) same thing.
5) Approach them and do you're thing.

Better safe then sorry, most don't think under pressure, I presume. - Could of avoided a whole... random act....

Thanks for pointing out I have tints, I love them. BMW actually did them for me, ask them why they sell em?
First off you assume many things. How are you supposed to know there are multiple occupants in the vehicle? Spot lights in PE Cruisers do not work well with tints at night. Tints have the duty of blocking SUN LIGHT, as you know with your 15% Secondly, you put yourself in a precarious position, with your gun exposed if you have the rear-window down with multiple occupants. Now if the the rear window was UP and transparant enough to see the occupants, I will safely say this situation would have been different.

There are 2 schools of thought with multiple occupants(known). Either have the driver come to you, or you go to the driver maintaining control over every other occupant. Obviously you can't do that if you can't see them now can you?

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2005 Honda Odyssey EX
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 02:59 PM   #37
kablaam
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:

Have you ever been in a PE Cruiser at night with the spotlight and takedown lights on? You cannot see anything in the vehicle if it's tinted above 30%. Remember that's 30% on the pre existing tint of 70%(federal exception).

P.S. The cops in Weschester make in excess of 120k and retire in 20 years with full medical/dental. Nothing in the civilian world compares. Yes that's 41 years old and retired. NYPD is grossly underpaid.... look at any other Police Agency, Suffolk County, Boston, Alpine NJ etc. Before you even say it, no I would not want to be a cop for 120k.

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2005 Honda Odyssey EX
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 03:03 PM   #38
imolazhp_ci
Major
Rep
Drives: Z4 M Coupe

my good friend is an LA County sheriff's detective and he told me that they are advised to not pull people over unless they are at least 12MPH over the speed limit because with variances in calibration it's too risky otherwise.
Appreciate 0
      01-17-2008, 03:07 PM   #39
kablaam
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci View Post
my good friend is an LA County sheriff's detective and he told me that they are advised to not pull people over unless they are at least 12MPH over the speed limit because with variances in calibration it's too risky otherwise.

Well it really has nothing to do with calibration but more to do with why waste your time. Most Officers I deal with use the 10/10 rule: 10mph + 10% of the speed limit. So 30mph speed-limit = +13 MPH which is why I have never seen 5mph ticket.

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid

2005 Honda Odyssey EX
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 02:47 AM   #40
defconracing
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335I Cabrio, Space Grey

true that!

Quote:
That's the most idiotic thing I've read all day. So you want a person to die cause they took about 10 mins of your time? Get real. For your information the reason they don't pull people over right away is because they're running a background check on your plates. I hope you're man enough to solve your own problems and not call 911 for anything considering you'd like to see them dead. It's sad to see you all act like e-thugs on here but I'm quite sure you wouldn't be acting like this in real life.

Disgusting...

Its nice to see someone else who doesnt have a juvenile hatred of authority. I'm an "adolescent" and its kind of dissapointing to see that other people my age don't see why we need police and higher authority figures...
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 02:51 AM   #41
reinaldo335
First Lieutenant
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: m3 ZCP 6MT, on order 09 m3 6MT

if i would´ve be a cop, i would´ve be an idiot, poilice suck´s.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2008, 11:59 PM   #42
wuufer001
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
damn that sounds a bunch of crap, those cops are FOS.
GL with the tickets
      04-22-2008, 04:10 AM   #43
defconracing
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335I Cabrio, Space Grey

I dont really see this thread going anywhere new...
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2008, 12:14 PM   #44
Tommy420
peace.love.health.happine ss
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92 Montego/Blk lthr

I think a lot of cops become cops b/c they were picked on in high school, and they want to get their revenge on society. It also gives them a power boost. I think while there are some nice cops who truly become cops to serve the public, most cops are complete assholes. Cops bring in business for the city, they're not concerned about safety. Everything is about money...if that wasn't the case, the cops wouldn't have quotas to meet at the end of every month. Also, it should be mandatory for cops to stay in shape...I don't understand these 250 pound cops who can barely walk to your window after they pull you over.

For pics of my ride, go to www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108628
Appreciate 0