E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Rolling Stones....

08-17-2013, 01:08 PM   #23
AndreyT
Captain

Drives: 2011 335i Sedan, Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Hitler and Stalin (twice) were both "Man of the Year" on Time so I really don't see what the big deal is. Bin Laden was on a few covers as well. This is nothing new.
That's nothing yet. Ronald Reagan was also Man of The Year twice, as well as Richard Nixon. Kissinger was Man of The Year only once, but in terms of comparative criminal notoriety this probably beats two appearances of Reagan.
AndreyT is offline   United_States
      08-17-2013, 01:19 PM   #24
AndreyT
Captain

Drives: 2011 335i Sedan, Sport

GOPers hate Rolling Stones specifically for their series of recent financial crisis-era articles, which explained how that crisis came to be and exposed the gang of Bush's homies pumping public money into their pockets. RS played a major role in destroying the the GOP mythology about "democrats' liberal policies that lead to real estate crisis" and similar drivel. GOP spent massive amounts of money on developing that mythology, so when it was blown into nothingness in an instant, GOP fuhrers became quite furious. The orders to start the anti-RS campaign were barked a few years ago and never lifted, which is exactly what is behind the "special" attention RS receives from internet footsoldiers of GOP "viral propaganda" gangs.
AndreyT is offline   United_States
      08-19-2013, 09:31 AM   #25
bbbbmw
Lieutenant

Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreyT View Post
GOPers hate Rolling Stones specifically for their series of recent financial crisis-era articles, which explained how that crisis came to be and exposed the gang of Bush's homies pumping public money into their pockets. RS played a major role in destroying the the GOP mythology about "democrats' liberal policies that lead to real estate crisis" and similar drivel. GOP spent massive amounts of money on developing that mythology, so when it was blown into nothingness in an instant, GOP fuhrers became quite furious. The orders to start the anti-RS campaign were barked a few years ago and never lifted, which is exactly what is behind the "special" attention RS receives from internet footsoldiers of GOP "viral propaganda" gangs.
Thanks for your well-reasoned, balanced, and evidence-based analysis. Oh wait - you just made that shit up.
      08-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #26
i dunno
First Lieutenant

Drives: a pair of legs

Garage List
2008 E92 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
      08-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #27
240,000 Miles

Drives: Moon

Quote:
I do believe that the Dems controlled the national pocket book since 2006 and not GWB or the GOP. So your crap doesn't flush.

Last edited by 42; 08-19-2013 at 09:28 PM.
42 is offline   United Kingdom