E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Front right window not working at all

04-24-2024, 11:29 AM   #1
Lolu
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90

Front right window not working at all

Hello All,

First of all, I use "search", reads tens of topics and cannot find answer. This is why I am asking for help to diagnose my strange issue:

I am looking for the reason why the front right electric window in my E90, 2006, does not work at all. The window does not respond to the button at all. I've tried the button on the passenger door and the button on the driver's panel.

What I've checked so far:
- I bought another window regulator, which also does not work when connected
- I measured the voltage on the plug and it does not appear when pressing the button
- I checked the connection with a multimeter between the FRM module plug and the window plug. I concluded that it is not a matter of a broken wire
- I can hear the relay clicking in the FRM module every time the button is pressed, but there is no voltage on the module's output pins (pins 35 and 36)

Does anyone have any ideas what this might be and what to check next? Maybe it's a relay issue and they need to be replaced on FRM? Could it be that the FRM module has blocked this function and it can be unlocked INPA/ISTA?

I dont have any SW tools access like INPA/ISTA, but I know how to solder and unsolder things

Thanks in advance for your tips.
Appreciate 0