E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > What's the deal with VW and Honda drivers?

01-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #23
Beemw335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

LOL, +1 on the vw driver
a "buddy"(I dont like him, but friend of a friend) got a mk6 golf 2.5...put an exhaust and cold air intake and seriously though he could take my 335...
He tried to convice me that he beat a jb3 335 from a 40 roll because he power shifts.. LOL
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #24
Razzy
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: N/A

VW's are economical garbage made in mexico. They claim german this and german that but its all a sham. The ricers that go ape shit over there Vdubs and their sorry excuse of hairdryers, oh sorry i mean turbos and chip them to make them the next SUPERCAR. Bunch of amatures. Calling the shit they put in these cars Turbo's is a disgrace to the word Turbo.

Notice how i dont hate Honda's that much? Theres a good reason for that. Because even Honda drivers know what they are driving at the end of the day and don't go overboard in pretending its the next best piece of german engineering.
Appreciate 0