BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-07-2014, 11:48 AM   #1
LeManS2K
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 128i

FS: 08' BMW 128i w/56kmiles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Price Reduced!! Originally $17,900...Now just $16,500!Everything listed is included in the price and I guarantee you can't find goods for a 1series at this low of a price. Check out the photos and see for yourself!
I finally decided to sell my 1er because I'm in college and barely get to drive it. I'm looking to use the money for the car to help kick off my racing career, or at least become more serious about it. The car is mechanically sound, and such a blast to drive. I get all excited every time I hear it start up..must be that custom Berk Technology Axle-back race exhaust Well let's get down to it then.

2008 BMW 128i with 56,080 miles
  • Jet Black exterior paint with Black Leather interior
  • 6-Speed Manual Shifter
  • Privacy Tinted Windows (30% Front Sides, 20% Rear Sides & Back Window)
  • Heated Front Seats
  • Sunroof, Fully Retractable
  • Black Kidney Grills from Turner Motorsport
  • Carbon Fiber Trunk Lip from Turner Motorsport
  • Thule Aero-Blade Roof Rack, 1st 1series to receive this rack (Installed by Thule North America)
  • VMR V718 Wheels in Brushed Metal Aluminum
  • Fronts 18"x8.5" with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires 225x45zr18
  • Rear 18"x9.5" with Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires 255x35zr18
  • Bilstein B12 Pro Kit Suspension (Bilstein Shocks with H&R Springs that drop the car 1.2" front & 1" rear) from Turner Motorsport and installed by SpeedSportTuning.net in Danbury, CT
  • H&R Front Sway Bar 27mm from Turner Motorsport
  • Billet Aluminum Racing Pedals from Turner Motorsport
  • AFE Stage 2Si Cold Air Intake from Turner Motorsport
  • Berk Technology Axle-Back Race Exhaust custom fit from the 135i to this 128i (sound incredible with nice burble when letting off the gas)
  • Sprint Booster Acceleration Peddle Response Sensor from Turner Motorsport
  • P3 Vent Gauge (P3 said they've never heard of it on a 128i before, I tried it and it works perfectly) from Turner Motorsport

For anything that has been modified, I have all of the OEM equipment and I mean everything!

Anything done to the car by a shop/dealer, I have ALL paperwork for.

I change out the oil every 3-5k miles or 3-4 months with Redline Synthetic Motor oil 10w30 as recommended by Turner Motorsport.
Rear brakes were replaced 1yr and 9 months ago (pads and rotars) by BMW of Ridgefield, CT under warranty. Also done by BMW of Ridgefield, CT was the transmission mounts, and ignition timing around the same time as the brakes.
In my possession, the car has always been garaged and since September 2013, the car has probably only driven about 2 thousand miles but has had 2 oil changes, once around Thanksgiving, and again in January of 2014.

If any more pictures are requested, PM me and I will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Call or text (203) 246-9934 for any questions regarding the BMW, and please, be reasonable with your offers.

Attached Images

Last edited by LeManS2K; 04-12-2014 at 08:12 PM..
Appreciate 0