E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > 3604free

07-14-2007, 02:36 PM   #1
3604free
Rep
n/a
Drives:

3604free

Thats right guys, this isn't bull, there are videos and news article on this as well. The way they make money is by advertisement and registration that people do with the offers.

Now this is a guide on how to get started.

Go to: http://www.3604free.com/index.php?ref=3833440

Step 1: Register. If you look above, I have a link that you can click on to register, it has my id to refer, which helps me get points, so I would appreciate it if you would use that link. At the top it will list the different gifts you can select. Depending on the gift you select, you will have to refer different # of people. At the bottom enter your email address and check the checkbox to agree with the terms and click sign me up.

Step 2: Enter Name, address, email address and create password for your account. Your email address is your username. Check the checkbox to agree to the terms, the one.

Refferal/Points system
I think referrals system is much easier, you don't have to go through a bunch of registrations crap and what not, so select referrals and hit next. This will complete the creation of the account and take you to the offers page.

Complete an offer
In order to get any of the prizes, you have to complete one LEVELA offer or a LEVELB offer of 50 points or more. If you look at the different offers, they have description and requirement. The Description gives you a brief explanation of what the heck it is, and Requirements tab shows you what you need to do in order to complete the offer. You will also see the time it takes to receive your credit, some offers award credit instantly, others can take days, so its best to go through all of them and choose the best or easiest one to do. There are 2 that I can recommend.

Offer Recommendation for Americans
On page 4 there is one from Stamps.com, this is a 30 day free trial that you register for. And the credit is usually awarded instantly, so once you get the credit you can just cancel the service and you wont get charged for anything. If you are a Canadian like me, look below.

Offer Recommendation for Canadians
Click on Page 5 and select the zip.ca offer. Its a free trial, and you typically get awarded same day. I registered on Saturday and by Sunday it showed up in my account. Once I got the credit, I just went to zip.ca and canceled the service, and I did not get charged anything. Next, click on rewards tab at the top

Rewards
Here you can choose to change the gift that you want. If you are in Canada, you have to select the Premium system with Canada in brackets. For Americans they can select the gift of their choice that does not have Canada in brackets. Right below the name of the reward, you will see its requirements. So once you know which one you want, click select.

Progress
Now click the progress tab at the top, this will show the progress of how far you are to completion. You can see the cost of the item, and how much you have completed. Right below you have the referral link that you can give to people so that they can sign up from your referral link. Below that it will list the offers that you have completed, if any. And below that the people who registered with your referral link.

Step3: Refer
Now the way referral works is, you have to get the people to register using your unique link, and they must complete their offer. So once that person completes one of the LEVELA offer or a LEVELB offer of 50 points or more, you will get a green check mark where it says Completed Offer, and thats when you receive credit for that referral. Once you have all the requirements fulfilled, you will receive your reward.
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2007, 04:37 PM   #2
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0