E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Parking in two spots *rant*

02-04-2008, 11:31 AM   #177
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

if you double parked in the last spot and i wound up parking 1234234 feet away, id walk all the way back to your car and key it.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 01:19 PM   #178
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyTwinTurbo View Post
"piss on the drivers door".....lol !!!

RTT.
That's nothing. Back in high school my friend put a USED condom on someones door handle when he was with his gf at the mall.

Talk about derainged, fucked up, and just flat out wrong. But funny as hell at the time.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #179
jaiman
Captain
Rep
Drives: very fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iheLLraiseR View Post
this is how i normally park, all the way really close to the curb , its a pain in the ass with wheels with lips, and yet some fucking moron manages to do this.

I had something like this come up when I went grocery shopping on the weekend. Except my car would be represented as the Mustang and I pulled in forward. I happened to be coming out at the same time as the guy who would be the BMW, and in this case it was a 330. And he decided to start giving me shit for parking too close to him. I very calmly explained to him that when I arrived, this was the only spot available and that the spot to my left had been occupied by an Escalade who was well into my spot. I also pointed out that I pulled in forward, instead of reversing in to the spot, so that our passenger doors would be beside each other and both of us would be able to get into our cars easily, and that if he had a passenger (which he didn't) he'd be able to pull his car out and then let his passenger in. He calmed down and we both laughed at how badly most people park.

The moral of the story is that before you fly off the handle about someone parking too close to you, you should first check to see if they dinged you, and if not, give them the benefit of the doubt that they had no choice but to park as close as they did.

As for taking 2 spots, it should never happen, regardless of what you drive.
Appreciate 0