E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Ran against a friend's GSXR-600 today. . . and won, maybe. . .

05-08-2008, 03:38 AM   #89
MontegoblueE92
Captain
Rep
Drives: It Like He Stole It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
never won haha, just barely kept even with him, and he claims he started in 2nd or 3rd back then. . . . either way, he tells me that he has to kill his bike through 3rd and 4rth to keep up with me when I'd jam it on the freeway while he was following me. But yea, I never thought that I should be or would be faster then a bike. . . . and to prove I'm realistic about my runs with people, I posted that video of me getting WALKED by him. . . . just like I knew it should be haha, and would be.

i think maybe its my 3rd turbo, or my 2nd super charger. . . . maybe its that TurboNator fan haha. . . . I dunno, i'll just up the 100 shot NOS to 200 shot
Why don't you just put another engine in the trunk. 6 turbos, 4 superchargers, and 2 turbonators...you'd be on Veyron level.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2008, 10:10 AM   #90
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, Volvo S60R

Oh and that list of mods at the beginning of the video had me laughing out loud bro. haha. tornado gas saver, triple turbocharger, double supercharger, turbonator intake fan, pwnd juice lol!
Appreciate 0