E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > ***Official 2014 NFL Season***

10-27-2014, 10:59 PM   #133
/// M sa
Major
Rep
Drives: F80 MG

F Dallas
Appreciate 0
      10-27-2014, 11:17 PM   #134
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E82 6MT Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW F22 View Post
Yeah man. I saw an article on NFL.com stating how they gave Andrew Luck something they never gave Peyton Manning- a stellar defense. Then boom Ben lit them up like a Xmas tree. 51 points scored on the number 3 defense in the NFL...just wow.
Now I think I know what happened: The Colts got steamrolled because they were too busy cracking up at those idiotic Killer Bee uniforms the Steelers were wearing...
      10-27-2014, 11:24 PM   #135
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

Damn...disappointing game by the Cowboys. Redskins' defense became so predictable in the fourth quarter and overtime, I was even starting to call their defensive schemes. And Dallas keep chucking short passes, rather than running a play designed to beat the blitzes, like a rolling screen, or lob to Dez.

Any other time I would've called out Romo for not taking it and running with it on 4th & 3 in overtime, but I was damn surprised he was even back in the game. Weeden did his part.

Welp, on to the next one! Arizona at home next, followed by Jacksonville on the road, and a bye.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 06:53 AM   #136
/// M sa
Major
Rep

My crappy skins with a 3rd string qb and rookie DBS beat the all fucking might over hyped over rated cowturds. We just provided the blue print on how to beat them shit turds, blitz heavy all game and romo will fall apart, 34 year old qb with a brokeback? Lol yeah they are going to win the SB this year like every year espn hypes them to. Arizona is much better than the Skins on defense and romo will be bent by half time.

F Dallas
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 08:42 AM   #137
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Damn...disappointing game by the Cowboys. Redskins' defense became so predictable in the fourth quarter and overtime, I was even starting to call their defensive schemes. And Dallas keep chucking short passes, rather than running a play designed to beat the blitzes, like a rolling screen, or lob to Dez.

Any other time I would've called out Romo for not taking it and running with it on 4th & 3 in overtime, but I was damn surprised he was even back in the game. Weeden did his part.

Welp, on to the next one! Arizona at home next, followed by Jacksonville on the road, and a bye.
The offensive line HAS to be getting their collective asses chewed for that piss poor performance last night. They straight up failed to protect Romo. I agree the strategy sucked too. Weeden did a way better job than I expected him to.

Quote:
My crappy skins with a 3rd string qb and rookie DBS beat the all fucking might over hyped over rated cowturds. We just provided the blue print on how to beat them shit turds, blitz heavy all game and romo will fall apart, 34 year old qb with a brokeback? Lol yeah they are going to win the SB this year like every year espn hypes them to. Arizona is much better than the Skins on defense and romo will be bent by half time.
Yeah, because losing by a field goal in OT is the biggest ass kicking EVER. OMFG! I'd rather have a team that gets bent after fighting all game at neck and neck than one that's pretty much bent before they even get on the field (your 'Skins). Your team's 3rd string quarterback is better than your 1st and 2nd. RG III should stick to eating Subway sandwiches. He's about as "over-hyped" as it gets. Your team's record over the last ten years speaks for itself, as you've already pointed out. And before you go with "injuries" as your excuse, call me when RG III does anything remotely close to this:
Quote:
In the first quarter of a game against the San Francisco 49ers, Romo took a hard hit that fractured a rib and punctured his lung. He was replaced for two possessions by back-up quarterback Jon Kitna, but returned to lead the team to an overtime victory.
And I thought the my Cowgirls were a poorly managed team...
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 12:28 PM   #138
/// M sa
Major
Rep

^^^ last time your dallasss team started 6-1 ended with TO crying for his qb. I guess your blind, a third string qb had not business beating your SB bound team. Typical cowturd fan.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 12:34 PM   #139
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by /// M sa View Post

F Dallas
I thought I recognized you from somewhere...

10-28-2014, 01:06 PM   #140
/// M sa
Major
Rep

LOL right keep gloating about your over rated team. Does your ass hurt? I bet it does, lost to a 5-2 team rookie coach, 3rd string qb, first time starter right tackle, two rookie CB's. Let that sink in and go cry me a river.

F Dallas, remember December is coming for you lol.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2014, 03:17 PM   #141
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by /// M sa View Post
LOL right keep gloating about your over rated team. Does your ass hurt? I bet it does, lost to a 5-2 team rookie coach, 3rd string qb, first time starter right tackle, two rookie CB's. Let that sink in and go cry me a river.

F Dallas, remember December is coming for you lol.
The only thing that's "sunk in" to me is that we're now at 6-2. Oh well...

I think the funniest thing here is that none of us Cowgirl fans are crying...you're just in here like an angry little troll screaming and shouting. Pretty much like every Redskins fan I've ever known. LMFAO!
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2014, 04:57 PM   #142
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Broncos special team...sigh...but in Manning we trust.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2014, 07:38 PM   #143
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Not really surprised by the result... Pats are very tough to beat at home.... And Manning typically has trouble in cold weather.
      11-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #144
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
Not really surprised by the result... Pats are very tough to beat at home.... And Manning typically has trouble in cold weather.
Yeah, Pats are tough at home but in part I think Broncos beat themselves. Special team made a lot of mistakes, WR dropped balls, etcs. Eh well, it is what it is.
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #145
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Seems like the media are jinxing teams:

1. All that talk about Dallas' resurgence, then they lose to the Washington.
2. Praise about the Colts D, then they get torched by the Steelers.
3. Broncos are deemed the best team in the NFL, then they get beat up by the Pats.

Crazy season so far.

EDIT: Now the press is declaring the Pats as the team to beat... Uh oh.

Last edited by bmw1racer; 11-02-2014 at 11:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 09:11 AM   #146
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, what the hell was that all about last night?

Quote:
Yeah, Pats are tough at home but in part I think Broncos beat themselves. Special team made a lot of mistakes, WR dropped balls, etcs. Eh well, it is what it is.
^Pretty much this.
Quote:
1. All that talk about Dallas' resurgence, then they lose to the Washington.
2. Praise about the Colts D, then they get torched by the Steelers.
3. Broncos are deemed the best team in the NFL, then they get beat up by the Pats.

Crazy season so far.

EDIT: Now the press is declaring the Pats as the team to beat... Uh oh.
1. I don't believe that at all about Dallas. They media doesn't tank them, they tank themselves. Last night's game result was expected. Not totally Weeden's fault...he threw a lot of great passes that should've been caught by Dez and others...
2. F*ck the Steelers...that's all I have to say about that.
3. Tit for tat with those teams. The next game could very well be the same result in reverse given their history. Like I agreed with above, the Pats are hard to beat at home and the Broncos did help themselves win either.
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #147
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Well... Patriots letting everyone know, they ain't going nowhere! Best in the AFC!
My Cowboys... Coaches were too afraid to let backup QB air it out. Even after it was clear the run game ain't happening today. Niners, specifically Kap, lost that game for them. But the biggest WTF... Chargers getting absolutely crushed by Miami???
Appreciate 0
      11-03-2014, 02:10 PM   #148
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
2. F*ck the Steelers...that's all I have to say about that.
No argument there... Never been a fan of theirs (particularly Roethlisberger), aside from that time they beat Dallas in the Superbowl.
      11-03-2014, 03:09 PM   #149
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Well... Patriots letting everyone know, they ain't going nowhere! Best in the AFC!
Right up until the Broncos beat them in the playoffs...

Quote:
My Cowboys... Coaches were too afraid to let backup QB air it out. Even after it was clear the run game ain't happening today. Niners, specifically Kap, lost that game for them. But the biggest WTF... Chargers getting absolutely crushed by Miami???
Got that right about the Cowboys. Did you see that last drive? WTF? That was every indication Weeden was capable of passing the damn ball! I was SO pissed, too little too late!

Wanted to see the 9ers game. Too bad about that, I believe your assessment of the game, though.

Chargers POV totally agreed with. What the earthly f*ck??? By Miami??? Really???
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2014, 09:00 PM   #150
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Good Lord! Da Bears need to man up and save face here. 35-0 and not even to halftime yet? Gaaawwd.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2014, 10:33 PM   #151
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Six View Post
Good Lord! Da Bears need to man up and save face here. 35-0 and not even to halftime yet? Gaaawwd.
55-14 now... And there's still 10 minutes remaining.
      11-09-2014, 10:57 PM   #152
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

That was pretty much rape by the Packers. Jeez Bears...just wow...
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2014, 08:41 AM   #153
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
That was pretty much rape by the Packers. Jeez Bears...just wow...
I was hoping they'd let Rodgers go for the single game record... Oh well.

It could've been worse for the Bears: The blowout could've been at home in front of their fans.
      11-10-2014, 09:26 AM   #154
squishy
Banned
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: 2014 Ford Mustang GT

Business as usual for the Cowboys.

On to the next one!

Bye next week, followed by the Giants on the road on SNF, and Philly at home on Thanksgiving!
Appreciate 0