E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > bmw interior parts

07-02-2014, 03:14 PM   #1
claurance2
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07 335i sedan

bmw interior parts

Hello all I've been the proud owner of a 07 335i for about 2 months now. I'm really digging the site been doing a lot of reading about the car good good stuff. I'm looking to get some parts and stuff and wanted to know where to start. Both my drivers and pass side cupholders are missing parts off them and I need a set of black floor mats. Also my windshield trim is getting brittle at the top. This is a biggie I love the stereo and it sounds great now that I have it adjusted but I cant read the display unless it's cool. Any info or suggestions is all welcome and thanks.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #2
Red Bread
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Smog machines

Check RealOEM to find part numbers, which you can use to find them online or at your dealer. It's a great resource.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 12:55 AM   #3
Agentphish
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by claurance2
Hello all I've been the proud owner of a 07 335i for about 2 months now. I'm really digging the site been doing a lot of reading about the car good good stuff. I'm looking to get some parts and stuff and wanted to know where to start. Both my drivers and pass side cupholders are missing parts off them and I need a set of black floor mats. Also my windshield trim is getting brittle at the top. This is a biggie I love the stereo and it sounds great now that I have it adjusted but I cant read the display unless it's cool. Any info or suggestions is all welcome and thanks.
The radios are a big issue. Something BMW has had an issue with for a LONG time and I can't understand for the life of me why they've never changed the tech they use in that instance until these latest versions of the cars.

There's a DIY for replacing the screen. Google it. It's a good amount of work and actually finding the screen part is challenging.

The floor mats are available all over the place. OEM carpeted ones aren't cheap but there's decent aftermarket options available. I got OEM rubber ones for like $50-60 bucks from getbmwparts.com.

You can get replacement cup holders from there too. Also could check a junk yard or something.
      07-03-2014, 08:55 AM   #4
hockeyplayer
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i, 2006 325xi

ebay when possible. I got some used cupholders on there for about half the price of new. Installation is super simple just look on youtube.

I also recently replaced the upper windshield molding with one I got off ebay for $25 including shipping. Took about an hour or so. This video will show you exactly how:
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2014, 09:12 AM   #5
reconandrevelry
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW E90

eBay is a great option and the window trim piece is like$35 from the dealer. I replaced mine last week.
Appreciate 0