E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > HTC One M8 (Best Phone of 2013 gets even Better!)

04-07-2014, 03:15 PM   #23
Venom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkM3 View Post
no problem. let me know if it helps.
Helped a ton! I'm still relatively new to Android.
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2014, 03:18 PM   #24
Tonymiabmw
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Nardo F90 M5 on order

Returning mine, still like Jailbroken iOS on my 5s over any Android. Bimmerpost app sucks for Android as well as many other apps that are better on iOS.
Will wait for larger Iphone. Plus I returned 5 HTC Ones with dead pixels or dust under the screen(current one has).
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2014, 03:35 PM   #25
bkM3
Captain
Rep
Drives: 06 M3 Vert 6MT Carbon/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
Helped a ton! I'm still relatively new to Android.
happy to hear. feel free to pm if you have any other questions or issues. iv owned androids for about 4 years
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2014, 03:50 PM   #26
Venom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M2 Competition

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [8.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkM3 View Post
happy to hear. feel free to pm if you have any other questions or issues. iv owned androids for about 4 years
sweet! pm inbound.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2014, 12:24 PM   #27
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep
Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Lightbulb

Then there's this: http://bgr.com/2014/03/25/htc-one-m8-review/

and unfortunately for Samsung this: http://news.yahoo.com/brand-galaxy-s...143333439.html
      04-18-2014, 02:30 PM   #28
omgitsjoe
Rep
Drives: Infinite

I've had the HTC One M8 for almost 3 weeks now and its been nothing but a pleasure to use and own. No issues at all !?

Even my die hard IPhone / Apple fan girlfriend has enjoyed my HTC too ......... she especially loves the camera and has even left a few surprise selfies on it.

Who's complaining about the camera on this thing haaa ??
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2014, 04:31 PM   #29
chumley
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 335

Even though I am a big fan of HTC I was a doubter based on the specs and a few reviews. I really don't see how you can hold or use this phone for any length of time and prefer just about any other Android phone. It's arguably better made than my wife's 5s. There is no lag at all and battery life is insane.

Camera gets alot of grief from the press but I really think it's quite good in virtually any instance I've tried. MUCH better than the 8mp camera in my Droid DNA. My wife's iphone is pretty consistent but considering it is one of the top couple of camera phones, the results are not that obviously better in most instances. All camera phones are compromises.

This pict is completely unadjusted except for being shrunk/compressed because the uploader on the site requires it. Obviously using the rabbit as a focus point but totally stock settings taken at night where the only light was from hanging LED lighting in the kitchen. There are plenty of things wrong with it from a purely photographic critique standpoint, but it was nothing more than a walk up to the rabbit and tap the screen. My Canon DLSR left in full auto would probably have looked worse. It would have either fired the flash blinding everything close, or if the flash was off it would have cranked up the ISO to the point of looking grainy and amber.

This is easily the best all round phone I've ever owned and I've owned quite a few.
Attached Images

MHD flash, DCI, BMW PE, ETS FMIC, Powerflex, SWS8xi's, VMR 803's in Solar Rain, LUX V4
Appreciate 0