E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Fast and Furious 3

06-17-2006, 12:53 AM   #1
cdheaven
I'm Starving , So I Guess You Are What You Eat
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Fast and Furious 3

I just saw it. The plot was, well, there was no plot. but i wasnt expecting one. I still reaaaaaally wanna go to japan. The cars were very pretty. The acting was better than i thought. But still not too good. and there were quite a few ridiculous unrealistic parts, but of course you could expect that. Its worth going just for the cars and scenery, but dont expect much of an actual movie.
Also. i saw nacho libre last night. please dont waste your money. Its the mexican version of napoleon dynamite. if you looove napoleon you will probably like this, but you are probably also slightly retarded. Im a huge jack black fan, and im disappointed he took this role.
Appreciate 0