E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Argh this pisses me off (NWS).

12-31-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
matt.love84
xXx
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90.

Argh this pisses me off (NWS).

***rant rant rant***

Well, I'm sitting here getting over a cold on this lovely New Years Eve.. friends are trying to drag me out but I'd much rather stay in then anything else. So I'm tempted to call this girl I met who waits tables at the Hard Rock downtown.. she says if I catch her before 8pm she'll come over and watch movies till dawn.

SO.. as I'm debating I get my weekly text from Gina. Now, a background on Gina.. I've known her for a bit but ALWAYS got the vibe that she was only 17 years old or so.. HELL, I'm 23 and even 21 feels young sometimes. So automatically I'm not even considering having her come hang out with me. So I wondered over to her myspace (god forbid) and of course, her age.. "99".. obviously she's hiding something OR just doesn't care.

Her texts are always a bit immature "wish u were here", "mizz u", "whn do i get to c u?".. shit like that. I've never even been in a room alone with this girl (I have morals ) but yet don't have any friends who I could trust enough to know her certain age. I feel like an idiot but HOW THE FUCK do i get this girl's age.. I know if i flat out ask she'll lie. I need to get into her wallet I guess.

haha. sorry for the rant, on new years.. but this just pisses me off.

Anyway.. the girl in question (BITCH).

again, sorry for the rant. Maybe i should just stay on the path of the 21 year old Hard Rock goddess. This thread may suck, but at least you got something to look at.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 08:13 PM   #2
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Looks like she is in old people's clothes in the second pic.
Could just have a cigarette face, which makes her look older..
my guess is 16-18. Her bed is pink, and the decoration in the second pic makes it seem like she still lives at her parents.

-Nathan
      12-31-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
hak87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Sober

NBC dateline, To catch a predator.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 08:26 PM   #4
matt.love84
xXx
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hak87 View Post
NBC dateline, To catch a predator.
yeah man.. last thing I need to see i this guy..

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 08:28 PM   #5
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

dude just go hang out with that chick you posted in the members pics thread
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 08:28 PM   #6
leejoobin
help
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

she looks about 18 to me.
go to her myspace and look at some of her top friends' age or high school friends.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 08:41 PM   #7
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Me thinks she's 19. As far as how you'd go about finding out her real age, well invite her over, pull her DL out and then you'll know for sure. Its only illegal if she's under 18 and you TOUCH her.

Stupid question. If she's a waitress, are people underage allowed to bring you alcohol? Never had that problem in europe.
      12-31-2007, 09:11 PM   #8
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

hey im 19, so send her over this way if she's 18 haha.....your from san diego huh? I have a girl from there who is driving up to Laguna to party with us right now.......so call your girl from the hardrock and tell her to hitch a ride over with my girl ah haha.

Straight up tell her, be like hey your cute and all....but I'm 23 darling, and you are?

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 09:13 PM   #9
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

hang out with her once, and tell her straight up that you wanna see her DL.....and if she denies. Then as cool and as slick as possible just tell her "hey...your great, trust me, but babe....I'm 23 and the last thing I need is to get in trouble with you. So as much as I want to keep things going with you, i've gotta know whats up." I would tell you to gently run your hand past her cheek and through her hair and then gently hold the back of her head for a second and then slide your hand down her neck and stop on her shoulder as you finish what your saying, its what I do and what I would do..........but she might jump you and you'll end up having sex.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 09:24 PM   #10
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Invite her to hang out somewhere that cards for 18+..

"Hey, you wanna go to the club??"
"No thanks, I'm only 17.."

"Hey, can you go in and buy me some cigarette's while I pump gas/take this call/call someone.."

Trying to think of places that card for 18.. -___-

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
I would tell you to gently run your hand past her cheek and through her hair and then gently hold the back of her head for a second and then slide your hand down her neck and stop on her shoulder as you finish what your saying, its what I do and what I would do..........but she might jump you and you'll end up having sex.
A little sad that you plan out what to do though..

-Nathan
      12-31-2007, 09:28 PM   #11
matt.love84
xXx
United_States
Rep

Wow.. That post almost got me hot and heavy boost_nation. The problem is this isn't the waitress from hard rock.. 2 different girls here. I like this. Its like a mystery. Can't see her top friends' ages since she has one of those funky profiles where you can't see shit argh.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 09:30 PM   #12
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
Invite her to hang out somewhere that cards for 18+..

"Hey, you wanna go to the club??"
"No thanks, I'm only 17.."

"Hey, can you go in and buy me some cigarette's while I pump gas/take this call/call someone.."

Trying to think of places that card for 18.. -___-

-Nathan
ah ahah....thats pretty good too

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 09:33 PM   #13
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt.love84 View Post
Wow.. That post almost got me hot and heavy boost_nation. The problem is this isn't the waitress from hard rock.. 2 different girls here. I like this. Its like a mystery. Can't see her top friends' ages since she has one of those funky profiles where you can't see shit argh.
i used to be a online sex chat worker.......

da haha......jk for sure. Anyway, my bad.......well i dunno man, its new years anyway right? Just call them both over, fuck em hard, and just say that "this year.......uh....i wont do what i just did, hahah....oh well, that was pretty good anyway"

They used to call me "cherry popper" (i was the un lucky one who would go to hook up with a girl and be stuck finding out that i was her first, that and i had 3 g/f's who all had me pop em open) back in high school, but back in high school, the oldest you could be was 18 haha.

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 09:36 PM   #14
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

alrite matt, good luck with the girls......like i said, just do em. They wanted to anyway. And if you ever get caught, just let me know and i'll delete all my posts in this thread and notify an Admin. to delete this thread so there will be no evidence haha. I gotta go start getting ready for tonights party. So peace out man..........have a bomb new years bud

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 09:40 PM   #15
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
da haha......jk for sure. Anyway, my bad.......well i dunno man, its new years anyway right? Just call them both over, fuck em hard, and just say that "this year.......uh....i wont do what i just did, hahah....oh well, that was pretty good anyway"

They used to call me "cherry popper" (i was the un lucky one who would go to hook up with a girl and be stuck finding out that i was her first, that and i had 3 g/f's who all had me pop em open) back in high school, but back in high school, the oldest you could be was 18 haha.
Wish I had your luck.. turned out both of the g/f's I had cheated on me and were sluts.

-Nathan
      12-31-2007, 09:41 PM   #16
matt.love84
xXx
United_States
Rep

Your posts brought a smile to my face.. I'm gonna go figure all this junk out but I thank you for the entertainment! Have a safe one buddy!
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 09:57 PM   #17
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
lol. its new years eve... do it today regret it and make a resolution tomorrow

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 10:20 PM   #18
hak87
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Sober

Quote:
yeah man.. last thing I need to see i this guy..

Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 10:20 PM   #19
leejoobin
help
Rep

Quote:
yeah...
now days too many people with funky profiles where you can't see shit.

Try this though.

when you are at her profile, the address bar SHOULD show...

"http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=XXX XXXX"

something like that... except the XXXXXXX after equal sign is her id number..

just save that number somewhere.
and use this link.

"http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends&friendID=XXX XXXXX"

replace the XXXXXXXX with her id number.

and it will show you all of her friends..
it won't show who the top friends are.
but usually top friends are on first page.

and using the same method u can see their comments too.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2007, 11:01 PM   #20
TheLegacy
Gangsta status
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 E39 M5, heavily modded

^nope if its private still doesnt work. Tried that and a few others
"Ready for the Apocalypse"

Last edited by TheLegacy; 12-31-2007 at 11:22 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2008, 12:20 AM   #21
leejoobin
help
Rep

lol. yeah. of course it doesn't work on private profiles when you are not on his/her friend's list.
i'm thinking he is on her friend's list.
and i thought he was talking about the profile where people hide their friend's list / comments. not private.
sorry for the confusion.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2008, 01:24 AM   #22
aapriadi
Colonel
Indonesia
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 AW 320i

i'd PIITB if i were you, worry about her age later