E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > world's worst motorcyclist

02-28-2014, 10:28 AM   #1
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

world's worst motorcyclist

New levels of douchbaggery - why do people like this exist?

Check out his channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/royaljordanian/featured
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 10:35 AM   #2
stimpy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

*shrug* hardly 'new levels' as it was pretty tame and no one really seemed to be bothered.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 10:39 AM   #3
Dirty Tool
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Living in London and driven those streets plenty of times...I can see where that biker is coming from - the pedestrians always cross the road no matter if its a red light or green light, they dont care and you will never get anywhere. Plus you will cause a dangerous problem if you are holding up a busy London street if you are waiting for pedestrians to finish crossing the road when they shouldnt be crossing in the first place. So just drive at them and they will get out the way.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 10:54 AM   #4
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Was waiting him to clutch it and throw the bike or something.

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #5
P1
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2004 3/4 ton Duramax

I cannot tell you how sweet that bike sounds. If I had exhaust like that, I'd be "braaping" it every now and then as well. And I agree with the above posters: I lived in London for many years, and pedestrians cross when they shouldn't. Don't even mention the tourists who look the wrong way when crossing the street.

By the way, he has plenty of videos where he's actually helping people out. Bit odd he films everything and feels the need to post them on YouTube, but at least he's doing something positive.

By the way, this guy is the worst: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=547_1393461004
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:24 AM   #6
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Your world must be very small.
      02-28-2014, 11:29 AM   #7
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Is this acceptable behavior? How about some of you who don't ride..
He drives around the city in circles making a shitload of noise and barely scraps by hundreds of cars..
Hmm.. I must have an incorrect standard for sociable behavior
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:35 AM   #8
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
It's not criminal so who gives a shit, really?

I drive in midtown Manhattan often and my car is probably louder than that bike. I will blast the horn at pedestrians crossing on a don't-walk if I'm on a green light. The pedestrians are always in the wrong in my scenario.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:36 AM   #9
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
*shrug* hardly 'new levels' as it was pretty tame and no one really seemed to be bothered.
I think it's just me whos annoyed as hell by that constant bpp bpp..

But how is this different to shouting at people on the street.. he acts like he is the only one of the road and everyone needs to be aware of his presence

I mean in Third World countries everybody does this and it sounds like a horn orchestra..

I must be too considerate.. or is it something else, tell me guys?
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:40 AM   #10
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post

I drive in midtown Manhattan often and my car is probably louder than that bike. I will blast the horn at pedestrians crossing on a don't-walk if I'm on a green light. The pedestrians are always in the wrong in my scenario.
Really? shit, i need to start acting out and not hold it in.. im going to make a m*ther**king rachet next time

I guess if you go crazy with it people will notice it's you, but if you spread out the shit you give evenly in a hundred places, no one will find out and you can make the world a shittier place but yourself alot happier!
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:43 AM   #11
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Tool View Post
Living in London and driven those streets plenty of times...I can see where that biker is coming from - the pedestrians always cross the road no matter if its a red light or green light, they dont care and you will never get anywhere. Plus you will cause a dangerous problem if you are holding up a busy London street if you are waiting for pedestrians to finish crossing the road when they shouldnt be crossing in the first place. So just drive at them and they will get out the way.
Tourist deserve it, but what about the residents? Ok screw them, the probably no one living there anyway
never mind, i get it - i think
but the problem with driving at them, or honking even, is other motorist will think you are a dick, and they will get back at you
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:44 AM   #12
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I cannot tell you how sweet that bike sounds. If I had exhaust like that, I'd be "braaping" it every now and then as well. And I agree with the above posters: I lived in London for many years, and pedestrians cross when they shouldn't. Don't even mention the tourists who look the wrong way when crossing the street.

By the way, he has plenty of videos where he's actually helping people out. Bit odd he films everything and feels the need to post them on YouTube, but at least he's doing something positive.

By the way, this guy is the worst: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=547_1393461004
must be a personality thing - I just don't get it..
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:45 AM   #13
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Your world must be very small.
or I could be wrong
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 11:49 AM   #14
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Like this, guys?

Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 12:41 PM   #15
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Is this acceptable behavior? How about some of you who don't ride..
He drives around the city in circles making a shitload of noise and barely scraps by hundreds of cars..
Hmm.. I must have an incorrect standard for sociable behavior
I don't think your standard is incorrect, nor are you too considerate. I thought the throttle blips were crass, but some people find it really funny, some people find it offensive. When i saw him riding at people is when i thought he was being a dick. But then i realized that they shouldn't have been walking at that time and were in the wrong when it came to right of way.

Quote:

My recent trip to NYC opened my eyes to how people and traffic work together effectively. The cars are pretty much shit on by the pedestrian. So those who make their living via cars in places like this are very quick to point out that they are coming into the intersection and don't plan on stopping when the right of way is theirs. MOST people seemed to get out of the street very quickly when the don't walk flashed. And MOST were keen to always abide by the walk and don't walk signs.

But as a motorist in NYC, you have to take it when it's yours to be taken or you're just going to sit there waiting and waiting and waiting….. I can only assume it's the same or worse in London.
      02-28-2014, 12:48 PM   #16
catcher22
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

lol Europe

Except for kids in crosswalks who play chicken with cars that have green lights in the intersections in NYC, no lol

I can see this guy getting what he gives out, soon. Karma will catch up
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 01:09 PM   #17
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

I thought it was pretty funny.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 01:39 PM   #18
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
worlds worst costume wearer - why do people like this exist?

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 02:00 PM   #19
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

That! looks like fun. haha
      02-28-2014, 03:19 PM   #20
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcher22 View Post
lol Europe

Except for kids in crosswalks who play chicken with cars that have green lights in the intersections in NYC, no lol

I can see this guy getting what he gives out, soon. Karma will catch up
finally, someone who agrees with me
he's buzzing hundreds of cars, noise polluting the most beautiful scenic city streets..

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I thought it was pretty funny.
I should start doing this then.

I must have bad luck cuz the two times I decided to be an asshole on the road I had immediate payback.
First time I was blipping the throttle of my mighty N52 in a playful fashion, going along in moving traffic, suddenly a car cuts in front of the car in front of me, I brake hard. Asshole bitch-she-man rear ends me. wtf
Second time, a car cuts narrowly into me, so I honk and move into the next lane. A car stops infront of me so I check back into the orignal lane -all clear- and do a slow speed turn. Out of nowhere a massive dump truck horns blaring diagonally stops into me, staring down onto me pointing his finger like I had just raped his female relative. Yes, into the front corner of my car, blocking me, not trying to go anywhere - just blocking me for the sake of it. Maybe he figured I was trying to get revenge on the previous driver? wtf

Yeah seriously, how is this guy even alive..
or guys is there a skill book on how to be an asshole without repercussions?

Quote:
worlds worst costume wearer - why do people like this exist?
exactly. not even funny
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 05:34 PM   #21
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Really, why were people jumping just because he rev the engine. Guys on old Harleys and chopper do this all the time when sit at an intersection I never see people try and run out of the way. Make no sense to me, however him driving at people that is a different story though.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2014, 09:41 PM   #22
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

I wish we could get away with that on campus. I've seen students slow to a crawl while crossing crosswalks because they're busy texting while they walk.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 0