E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > you really never know who your messing with

10-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #45
Richardo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i AT sport

Just program Blackwater Security into one of your radio buttons
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 10:37 PM   #46
Richardo
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i AT sport

+1 to Boosted BMW's comments.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #47
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
what is with you man? No matter what i post you always have to come and down talk me, have i ever offened you? Whatever, thats not the point. Why was my DTC off? Ever tried driving with DTC on in a 335 when the roads are damp? You start to see that you cant go anywhere off of lights becuase your dtc keeps kicking in. I dont drive with full DSC and DTC off, just DTC becuase it can be a bit intrusive, and its a habbit. Listen dude i dont know what your deal is but whatever, its fine, i cant please everybody and there will ALWAYS....always be someone out there who is going to give me sh*t no matter what, so have a nice day
LOL, The only problem I ever have with you is when you post stupid shit and try and make yourself out to be some great person. Youve done it a few times and always prove yourself wrong. So I just point that out.

In this case. I know the freaking 335i is more powerful than the 328i but god damn unless you are mashing the gas it is not going to have a huge issue in the rain. This is made for the general public. So please dont give me that shit.

So your whole i drive like a grandpa yet you shut off systems that help you? Makes no sense.

Also after that MTV post you made you lost a bunch of points in my book.
      10-05-2007, 11:06 PM   #48
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
LOL, The only problem I ever have with you is when you post stupid shit and try and make yourself out to be some great person. Youve done it a few times and always prove yourself wrong. So I just point that out.

In this case. I know the freaking 335i is more powerful than the 328i but god damn unless you are mashing the gas it is not going to have a huge issue in the rain. This is made for the general public. So please dont give me that shit.

So your whole i drive like a grandpa yet you shut off systems that help you? Makes no sense.

wow, is that all your negative bias over me is about? Im not going to argue with you man so if thats what you'd like to think and stress out about then so be it

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #49
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richardo View Post
Just program Blackwater Security into one of your radio buttons
LMFAO lol thats great lmao
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 11:07 PM   #50
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

+1 to stooken and boostedbmw

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 11:08 PM   #51
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post

Read my above post on DTC, stop being a dick to boost nation, you are just wrong and long just retarded.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 11:10 PM   #52
toofasttooslow
Galactic Emperor
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedBMW View Post
Don't even sweat it, some people are assholes. Just be glad that you were mature enough to let it slide, and not get into a bigger altercation over nothing.

I once had the same thing happen to me in my E46 where some crazy bitch cut me off, and after I flashed my high-beams to let her know that it wasn't cool that she almost took the front of my car off, she SLAMMED on her brakes and I really thought for a second that I was going to go through her trunk! People turn the smallest crap into such a big altercation that its borderline retarded many times. Just let it slide, its not worth letting the situation get out of control because although you would like to get out of the car and teach whoever a lesson, just think of the consequences once you do. I know, it sucks, but unfortunately it costs you a lot of money and aggravation once you decide that someone needs to learn a lesson over something very stupid.

Just the other day, when driving my 335, some 20 year old girl is driving in the lane next to me and she starts to drift into my lane to the point where I needed to swerve as far over in my lane as I could and accelerate so that she wouldn't side swipe me. So, I honked my horn while accelerating to let her know to stay in her lane. Apparently she got so offended by my one second tap of my horn that she felt the need to then ride up my ass in her 500 dollar saturn and give me the finger while screaming out of her window. When we got to the next light I asked her what the problem was since she almost hit into my car, and she started running her mouth once again. I just laughed it off since this bitch was out of her mind, that's all you can do with people like that.

Women can be the worst when it comes to road rage. Not only are they much more emotional, but generally speaking they are in much less control of their vehicles.

One night coming home from DQ I got behind this broad going 15 in a 35. Now there were no turns or anything where we were and she was swerving all over the road so I figured she was lost, drunk or both. I flashed my highs at her to tell her to gtf out of my way. She proceeds to do a brake check on me and comes to a complete stop in the middle of this one lane road on a blind corner in the dark. Honestly I don't know what people are thinking. I could have easily pulled her out of her car and beat the holy living crap out of her and left her on the side of the road for doing that. Fortunately for her I was bringing ice cream to my sick kid at home and it was melting so she received a reprieve that night. I actually probably would never intentionally do something like that to someone else, but oh boy would I like to sometimes.

I'm generally not afraid of assholes driving Volvo's or any cars for that matter. I will admit motorcyclists (especially if i see "MC" on the back of their jackets) tend to scare me a bit because I would imagine that they just don't givvafuck if they go to jail or not (probably a second home to some).

However, if Mr. Mom or any other 4 wheel driving butt munch wants to tango I'm more than willing to pull off to the side of the road and get it on. I've only had that happen twice. Both times they decided not to pull over. I think these assholes that do those sort of things are the same who bully other people in life. Once their bluff is called they generally go away with their tail between their legs. Either that or it escalates out of control and you end up on the 11 o'clock news
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 11:10 PM   #53
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

schneid4323, its ok man, i apprecaite you telling him to back off, but just let him do his thing. In the mean time, we're cool, i dont mind what you were saying before (except the running off the road thing), everyones got their own personality man so no worries.

Last edited by Neema; 10-05-2007 at 11:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #54
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
schneid4323, its ok man, i apprecaite you telling him to back off, but just let him do his thing. In the mean time, we're cool, i dont mind what you were saying before, everyones got their own personality man so no worries.
I still think youre a woman , but ignorant people.....
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 11:13 PM   #55
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
I still thing youre a woman , but ignorant people.....
haha, alrite whatever man

Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #56
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Read my above post on DTC, stop being a dick to boost nation, you are just wrong and long just retarded.
Coming from the someone who got busted like 2 or 3 times within a short period especially for stupid reasons. I dont think you have room to talk. Also coming from the person who says he mad a lady drive off the road you have no room to talk.

Oh god how will I live now. Douche.
      10-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #57
daveyg
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i e90

Garage List
07 335i sedan  [0.00]
2006 e90  [0.00]
Glad your ok though dude!!
      10-06-2007, 12:21 AM   #58
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyg View Post
Glad your ok though dude!!
for sure thanks man, damn where have you been bro! hah

Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 12:30 AM   #59
BMWE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335

Quote:
yea, my whole point was that no matter what a person looks like, drives, seems like, or no matter what you may think you know based on a stereotype......its all false. I know, i know, you guys have heard these type of lectures/speeches a million times but i just gotta remind you anyway. Anyone, in any car, of any age, race, or sex, can be insane so please guys just blow it off. I know how much we all care about our cars and all the time, money, and effort spent in modifying them. So to see all of that taken away or damaged in a matter of a few minutes over something completely rediculous......is just a waste. I hate it when i see threads about you guys getting your cars keyed or getting into accidents, so im just trying to give you guys a heads up and a reminder to just keep your cool out there and PLEASE ALWAYS let your ego take a back seat, or better yet, just leave it at home. I know it can be hard to let someone just walk all over you on the road, but at the very instant that someone cuts you off or whatever else (as long as its fairly minor, otherwise if you see that you are about to get hit or are in danger then by all means please honk your horn) just tell yourself that for the sake of keeping your car safe and yourself safe and to avoid consequences that are 10 times worse then what just happened, just say "whatever man just back off....just fuck it....i like my car too much...and remember what happened to me that one night, whatever."

LOL wtf?? Okay you were the one who pissed the dude off and posted on here. Now you turn around giving US advice?? I find this post very rhetorical.

You should have never flashed those high beams in the first place. Sometimes people cut in without actually knowing it so if it doesnt hurt you then just let it go. Flashing high beams will only provoke people. I personally hate people who flash their beams, especially for no good f*cking reason.
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 12:36 AM   #60
soph1aa
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e93

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
he thinks hes an agressive driver . I actually ran a bitch in a honda into a curb yesterday, she cut me off, i honked, she brake checked me, i gave the finger yelled hell nah accelerated up beside her and aggresively went over infton of her like i was going to side swipe the shit outta her, and she swereved and hit a curb.
lol that's sorta messed up even though she started it first.

Quote:
and you would have done what? Risked getting your car in an accident?
Seriously, i know how you feel. I had a case in LA, koreatown. some stupid drunk ass late 20's korean guy in a camry. we were both at a stop light and he was in a lane where he should make a right turn , instead when the light turns green he cuts me off and goes in front of me where the road becomes one lane, and our cars are so close to crashing so i get mad and honked at him. he brake checks and gives me the finger while about to come out of his car. and so by now, i'm scared so i just cut him off when he's half out of his car and drive off all awhile my friend honked my horn again at him.

i guess that second honk got him pist and he started chasing me. all of a sudden he dissapears going the opposite way of how i'm going so we can both meet. when we do meet at a intersection, he rolls down his window with his ugly cherry face and says "i'm gonna fckin kill you bitch!" i give him the wtf is wrong with you look and drove fast as i can for my life. who knows if he has a gun !?
while all this is happening, my 2 friends were having a blast in this mini car chase while i was scared as hell.:sad0147: yet if i think about it now.. but what kinda guy messes with a girl for?!! just give it up. damn drunk egos

ever since then, i carry a baseball bat and a jack knife in my car. and a swiss army knive on my keychain (altho that won't really make a difference but who knows..) who knows what can happen, although i hope i don't use those things becuz i'll still be scared.LOL. -__-

so yes, we should have patience and just let it go sometimes. don't let it get to you, unless their purposely doing it over and over. glad you came out safe though boost~

Last edited by soph1aa; 10-06-2007 at 12:53 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2007, 12:43 AM   #61
NaTuReB0Y