E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Purifying Water

11-02-2007, 02:40 AM   #1
tinobw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: My Car

Purifying Water

A train hits a bus load of nuns and they all perish. They are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates past St.Peter. He asks the first nun, "Sister Karen have you ever had any contact with a penis???"
The nun giggles and replies, "Well, once I touched the head of one with the tip of my finger."
St Peter says OK, dip the tip of your finger in the holy water and pass through the gate.
St Peter asks the next nun the same question. "Sister Elizabeth have you ever had any contact with a penis.."
The nun is a little reluctant but reply's
"Well I once fondled and stroked one..
St Peter says, "OK dip your hand in the holy water and pass through the gate..."
All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the
line of nuns. One nun is pushing her way to the front of the line. When she reaches the front of the line St Peter says "Sister, what seems to be the rush???"
The nun replys "If I'm going to have to gargle that holy water, I want to go before Sister Mary sticks her ass in it!!!"
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2007, 02:41 AM   #2
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2007, 07:40 AM   #3
BudVlad
Old Geezer
Czech_Republic
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 N53B30

Garage List
2008 E92 N53B30  [10.00]
That bus with the nuns was driven by a car salesman. When it was his turn St. Peter asked him if he wants to see the hell and heaven and then decide where he wants to go. The salesman visited hell. There was a party going on, lots of drinks, naked women everywhere. In the heaven there was silence, fog everywhere.
So he decided to go to hell. When he entered the devil grabbed him and put him into a pot of boiling oil. The car salesman cried what is this where is the party. The devil replied: That was just a demo!
      11-02-2007, 10:01 AM   #4
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudVlad View Post
That bus with the nuns was driven by a car salesman. When it was his turn St. Peter asked him if he wants to see the hell and heaven and then decide where he wants to go. The salesman visited hell. There was a party going on, lots of drinks, naked women everywhere. In the heaven there was silence, fog everywhere.
So he decided to go to hell. When he entered the devil grabbed him and put him into a pot of boiling oil. The car salesman cried what is this where is the party. The devil replied: That was just a demo!