E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > my mom got robbed at gun point VIDEO!!!

03-01-2010, 03:20 PM   #23
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

ive gotten jumped by some....shit sucks
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2010, 03:32 PM   #24
jpsum
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 TSX

Sorry to hear.

Alarm system is always a good thing for the home or store, but I don't think you have to get a gun due to this incident.

Video system is a must have for any business and it's not expensive at all now a day. One more thing is to lock the back room so no one other than your staffs could get in.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 02:23 AM   #25
balance
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F32 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW  [0.00]
damn bro that sucks.
my parents too own a shop
my mom once caught a kid trying to jack cigarettes and since she is so damn nice she let him off the hook
if i caught him i would have taken his ass to jail and try to death penalty his ass
      03-02-2010, 03:30 AM   #26
SES_D
pewpew
United_States
Rep
Drives: F10 535i

dirt.

hope karma bites them in the ass hard. sorry for your loss man.
      03-02-2010, 07:27 AM   #27
ibeclueless
What
Rep
Drives: E92 328xi

wow that is messed up

My E92 Photos
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 08:49 AM   #28
Laser McCool
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
Difference is we, like almost all Asian immigrants are hard working immigrants that contribute to America and don't jack other people (unless you don't know how to haggle ) or live off of tax money.
except you make America's roads dangerous...

Not so much fun when the stereotype is directed at you is it?

Spanish people are some of the hardest working people in this country, I know spanish dudes that have 3 and 4 jobs and support an entire extended family.. Its pretty sad that you generalize an entire population based on the actions of 3 people.. If that was the case no one would trust in ANYONE.
      03-02-2010, 08:59 AM   #29
alpha325i
this chick >
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laser McCool View Post

Spanish people are some of the hardest working people in this country, I know spanish dudes that have 3 and 4 jobs and support an entire extended family.. Its pretty sad that you generalize an entire population based on the actions of 3 people.. If that was the case no one would trust in ANYONE.

E90 325i - totaled 03/17/10 (R.I.P.)
E92 328i - took delivery 04/02/10
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 09:17 AM   #30
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

You have to be a citizen to purchase any kind of firearm. 18 = Rifles and shotguns. 21 = pistols. I'd go with a 12 gauge shotgun. Got one right when I turned 18. No license or permits needed just simply go in, pay like 60 dollars for dros background check fee and wait 10 days then its all yours. Really really simple.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 09:19 AM   #31
J-9
Converting 93 octane to noise.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F85 X5M

Sorry it happened man. I know it's your mom and all, but if she knew something was up and let it happen anyway, she shares some of the blame, you know? Not trying to be a dick.

I know you said she's just too nice, but you can be nice to a fault. The thieves were even helpful enough to stop when she told them to. She's got to be more protective than that.

Every good person should own a gun, IMO. As far as your dad's legal status owning a gun, I'd ask the gun shop owner if they're allowed to sell to him. Good luck, hope they catch the f***ers.
      03-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #32
lambtron
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangYiChao View Post
You have to be a citizen to purchase any kind of firearm. 18 = Rifles and shotguns. 21 = pistols. I'd go with a 12 gauge shotgun. Got one right when I turned 18. No license or permits needed just simply go in, pay like 60 dollars for dros background check fee and wait 10 days then its all yours. Really really simple.
12ga + buckshot.

My question is, why the hell did no one call the police to even report the crime and give them a description? Chances are this family will probably hit other stores as well...
      03-02-2010, 10:34 AM   #33
lambtron
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red E90 335i

"Non-U.S. citizens that are in the country legally can have a PFEC conducted. You must include your Alien Registration or I-94 number on the PFEC application, and include a copy of your Alien Registration or I-94 card with your application package. A valid Alien Registration or I-94 card is required at the time of purchase of any firearm. Non-U.S. citizen applicants must also meet certain federal requirements to purchase a firearm, unrelated to the firearms eligibility background check. "

PFEC = Personal Firearms Eligibility Check

Go here for all the forms and regulations, etc.
      03-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #34
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:

My mom is a danger to EVERYONE on the road, even I am scared to drive next to her. So your stereotype would be correct.
I am not saying all Asians work hard and don't commit crime. and I am not saying all Mexicans jack other people. But what I am saying is that pound for pound, Hispanics absolutely dominate Asians in crimes per capita here in the United States. And if you really want to argue against that, I'll dig up some stats, too lazy right now but I find it hard to believe any1 would argue that. And Asians absolutely dominate any other minorities in wealth and job creation for United States, thats why you NEVER see Asian bums. If given a choice, here in Socal at least, no1 sane would put their kids in a predominantly Hispanic neighborhood or school as oppose to a predominantly Asian one.
So you tell me, if you had a choice which 2 of the neighborhoods would you choose? But then again, you're from Maryland, maybe you haven't had the wrath of the Mexican crimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha325i View Post
gtfo of my thread loser I don't want to start with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
12ga + buckshot.

My question is, why the hell did no one call the police to even report the crime and give them a description? Chances are this family will probably hit other stores as well...
We did, but since we have no camera and no cameras in surrounding area, they weren't able to do much based off a verbal description. Even the cop (A Mexican...Officer Torres) said they get a lot of burglary and robbery calls to the area with general Hispanic descriptions and it's almost impossible to solve these cases without clear surveillance footage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lambtron View Post
"Non-U.S. citizens that are in the country legally can have a PFEC conducted. You must include your Alien Registration or I-94 number on the PFEC application, and include a copy of your Alien Registration or I-94 card with your application package. A valid Alien Registration or I-94 card is required at the time of purchase of any firearm. Non-U.S. citizen applicants must also meet certain federal requirements to purchase a firearm, unrelated to the firearms eligibility background check. "

PFEC = Personal Firearms Eligibility Check

Go here for all the forms and regulations, etc.
Thanks thats what I thought too, I'll look into that.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 12:39 PM   #35
Laser McCool
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
So you tell me, if you had a choice which 2 of the neighborhoods would you choose? But then again, you're from Maryland, maybe you haven't had the wrath of the Mexican crimes.
Ive lived in many different places.. and just FYI Maryland DC and VA have one of the biggest Hispanic Populations(northern VA, DC, Southern MD) and the SECOND largest Korean community in the country(annandale VA) so I have experiences with both groups.. Ive had good experiences and bad with both...and the reason you dont see aisan bums is because a lot of Asians will live in a 4 million dollar house consisting of 13 families in order to keep up the facade that they are wealthy..and as far as the business stats go they are skewed, every 4 years ownership will change due to loopholes in tax law...just FYI
      03-02-2010, 12:50 PM   #36
Schumacher
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Spanish people are some of the hardest working people in this country....
Fail.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 12:57 PM   #37
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
sorry to hear, this reminds me i need to upgrade our surveillance system. my current one sucks ass.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 01:01 PM   #38
Laser McCool
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schumacher View Post
Fail.
you get the idea......
      03-02-2010, 01:07 PM   #39
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY
Armenia
Rep
Drives: M-Sport LCI

The OP should have said "Hispanic" and not Mexicans or generalize them. His obviously pissed, and so would we.

Im not Hispanic but I would be upset if I was one and someone said that to me.

Lets not start a racism thread.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 01:27 PM   #40
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post
The OP should have said "Hispanic" and not Mexicans or generalize them. His obviously pissed, and so would we.

Im not Hispanic but I would be upset if I was one and someone said that to me.

not my intention so lets cap that here.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #41
alpha325i
this chick >
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo>NA View Post