E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The most F'd up way you got dumped

06-18-2009, 07:48 AM   #45
T-MC-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: e90 325i

Wow, some of these stories are pretty sad. I'm going to tell the reverse about how I dumped a girl.

I had been seeing this girl for about 2 months, wasn't head over heels for her but dating for lack of a better word. Towards the last couple of weeks going into the 2 month mark I had started to get pretty annoyed with her and just kept her around for the easy lay and she was pretty hot. Anyways I purposely didn't call her to go out one friday night and hit up the bars with all my other friends. So she calls me like 20 times while I'm out and leaves like 3 voicemails. I ignore it all and end up getting smashed with by buddies and taking a taxi back home. I was making some food to eat at like 3am when I hear a knock on the door and there she is standing in the doorway pissed at me. I was mad at her for showing up like that but whatever I made up some story about forgetting my phone and ended up letting her spend the night.

By 10am in the morning the next day I had made up my mind 100% that this was going to be the last time I was going to hang out with her. When she went to leave she found out her car had been towed since she double parked my car into my driveway because there were no visitor spots at like 3am when she came over. So we find out where her car was towed to and drive out there. The whole way she is just making things worse by trying to yell at me and blame it all on me saying that I should pay for the towing fees. I just sat there and took it because I had made up my mind with what I was about to do. I pull into the impound lot, drop her off at the gate, and tell her to look for her car through the fence and make sure they guys get the right one (...i know, i know she was actually that dumb to do what I said) and I was going to park my car and go pay the guys to get it out. As soon as she gets out I look to make sure she grabbed her keys and stuff and pulled right back out on to the road and drove off. I saw her yelling in the rear view at me. I spent the rest of the day at my friends place and ignored her calls. After the fact I was always paranoid about her coming over and slashing my tires or something, but nothing ever happened.

"tell me what you don't like about yourself..."
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2009, 10:05 AM   #46
ACZakka325i
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2 stroke

^
(Waitlist): #1 M2CSL
(Current): 2016 F15 X5 3.5xdrive - 2010 997.2 C4S Coupe
(Past): 2016 F30 340xi M-Sport -2013 535i xdrive
2008 E92 M3 - 2006 E90 325i
2002 E46 325xi - 1991 E30 325i
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2009, 10:13 AM   #47
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MC-G View Post
Wow, some of these stories are pretty sad. I'm going to tell the reverse about how I dumped a girl.

I had been seeing this girl for about 2 months, wasn't head over heels for her but dating for lack of a better word. Towards the last couple of weeks going into the 2 month mark I had started to get pretty annoyed with her and just kept her around for the easy lay and she was pretty hot. Anyways I purposely didn't call her to go out one friday night and hit up the bars with all my other friends. So she calls me like 20 times while I'm out and leaves like 3 voicemails. I ignore it all and end up getting smashed with by buddies and taking a taxi back home. I was making some food to eat at like 3am when I hear a knock on the door and there she is standing in the doorway pissed at me. I was mad at her for showing up like that but whatever I made up some story about forgetting my phone and ended up letting her spend the night.

By 10am in the morning the next day I had made up my mind 100% that this was going to be the last time I was going to hang out with her. When she went to leave she found out her car had been towed since she double parked my car into my driveway because there were no visitor spots at like 3am when she came over. So we find out where her car was towed to and drive out there. The whole way she is just making things worse by trying to yell at me and blame it all on me saying that I should pay for the towing fees. I just sat there and took it because I had made up my mind with what I was about to do. I pull into the impound lot, drop her off at the gate, and tell her to look for her car through the fence and make sure they guys get the right one (...i know, i know she was actually that dumb to do what I said) and I was going to park my car and go pay the guys to get it out. As soon as she gets out I look to make sure she grabbed her keys and stuff and pulled right back out on to the road and drove off. I saw her yelling in the rear view at me. I spent the rest of the day at my friends place and ignored her calls. After the fact I was always paranoid about her coming over and slashing my tires or something, but nothing ever happened.
      06-18-2009, 10:57 AM   #48
wuufer001
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-MC-G View Post

you win this round
      06-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #49
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigslick82 View Post
Oh I got some good ones but this is the funniest.

I was in college and was dating a girl whose family was loaded. Sick "f-u" type money. Anyway, we were really going along great for about three months and we were coming up on the Christmas break. She was going to her families' house in the Cayman Islands (Grand Cayman). I was basically getting drunk with my buddies. A week before her family leaves and over pizza she says, "Come with me, I want you to meet my parents."

I say OK. I tell my parents about it, they're not cool with it at first, but I talk them into it. I get my papers in order and meet them at the airport. We get there, I'm charming as hell, it's all going well.

Then, out of freaking no where, day three into my week long trip:

"I think we should cool off."

I spent the rest of my time in my room, stuck in her parents vacation house for three more days. The trip to the airport couldn't come soon enough.

wow....that sucks....a lot
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2009, 06:29 PM   #50
GUNN
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 06 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
mine was an absolute heartbreak, and probably the worst story in this thread to come.

I'll cut to the chase: but I met this babe through work, everyguy wanted to date her, and when me (the new guy) actually did: everybody was jealous as hell. I LOVED that!

well, things started great... but got worse, and worse, and worse still. I was a 19 year old idiot, and had no backbone to end it when I should have.
This one old BF from a LONG ways back gives her a drunk dial from a bar one night, and next week when I was over, she invited him over. So not only did he come over (yes we were still dating at this point) but so did his friends.
So by this point I was sleeping on the couch, and she towed him right past me, and brought him into her bedroom. its not hard to figure out what happens next.
The whole time I was unbelievably hurt, and obviously crushed... but what could I do? his friends wouldn't let me do anything about it, especially considering I was the smallest guy there. Yeah.... I left that night and cried, and cried, and cried some more.
I guess even today as a 26 year old I'll never understand how a person can intentionally hurt another person as much as she did to me, leave alone a person that loved her unconditionally no matter what.
She said "she never had a person love her like that before, so she was scared, and did that to push me away", upon finding her on facebook a few months back.

It took me years to not hate woman after that......
dude. thats fucked up.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2009, 03:13 PM   #51
Scimitar335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

I dated this girl for about a year. When it was close to our 1 year anniversary she stopped calling me and would avoid my calls. After a day or so she calls and says that "we need to talk". She goes on and says that she just needs time to herself and that there was nothing wrong with me that it was her blah blah blah. So I ask her flat out if she was breaking up with me and she said "Yes". For the next few months I was pretty broken up over it. I was a month or so away of graduating the police academy and that last month was super rough. Well, after that 3 month mark I started going out with all my friends again who I ditched because of her. I started kicking it with my family again whom again I didn't spend much time with. I just realized over-all how truly miserable I was when I was with her.

One night I am at the bar for my cousin's b-day bash and I see this girl across the way. I am infatuated with her and I was hammered. At the end of the night and a couple of more shots, I go up to her and let her know that I thought she was gorgeous and handed her a rose that my cousin had bought and told me to hold for her. And I tucked my tail and ran. When I was on my way home I realized I probably blew it and would never see her again. Well, my friend told me to sign up on MySpace and I did. Lo and behold I found her on there. I messaged her back and forth for a while.. a month later we went on our first date.. and now we have been together for over 3 years..

The irony of it is that my GF worked per diem at my ex's work. She MySpaced my name and saw a pic of us two up and all of a sudden she was trying to call me, text me, and e-mailing me asking for me back. I ended up telling her no and that I was happy. She ended up quitting her job and moved to So. Cal.. serves her right... I treated her like a freaking queen. I guess some people don't know what they have until they lost it...
      06-21-2009, 05:07 PM   #52
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitar335i View Post
...moved to So. Cal.. serves her right....
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 08:39 AM   #53
graider
Colonel
Rep
Drives: py/kiwi e46 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitar335i View Post
I dated this girl for about a year. When it was close to our 1 year anniversary she stopped calling me and would avoid my calls. After a day or so she calls and says that "we need to talk". She goes on and says that she just needs time to herself and that there was nothing wrong with me that it was her blah blah blah. So I ask her flat out if she was breaking up with me and she said "Yes". For the next few months I was pretty broken up over it. I was a month or so away of graduating the police academy and that last month was super rough. Well, after that 3 month mark I started going out with all my friends again who I ditched because of her. I started kicking it with my family again whom again I didn't spend much time with. I just realized over-all how truly miserable I was when I was with her.

One night I am at the bar for my cousin's b-day bash and I see this girl across the way. I am infatuated with her and I was hammered. At the end of the night and a couple of more shots, I go up to her and let her know that I thought she was gorgeous and handed her a rose that my cousin had bought and told me to hold for her. And I tucked my tail and ran. When I was on my way home I realized I probably blew it and would never see her again. Well, my friend told me to sign up on MySpace and I did. Lo and behold I found her on there. I messaged her back and forth for a while.. a month later we went on our first date.. and now we have been together for over 3 years..

The irony of it is that my GF worked per diem at my ex's work. She MySpaced my name and saw a pic of us two up and all of a sudden she was trying to call me, text me, and e-mailing me asking for me back. I ended up telling her no and that I was happy. She ended up quitting her job and moved to So. Cal.. serves her right... I treated her like a freaking queen. I guess some people don't know what they have until they lost it...
haha, similar thing happened to me too. most of them won't get it until it is too late.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #54
Crimson92
Smiling Politely
United_States
Rep
Drives: Like a boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
haha, similar thing happened to me too. most of them won't get it until it is too late.
similar story happened to me

but im 100x happier now so fuck it
      06-24-2009, 01:55 PM   #55
NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Thumbs up The Hair Stylist

Back when I was in college, I pretty much got dumped all the time (if they didn't outright say "no" when I asked them out anyway). The following story was probably one of the awkward stories I have.

"She" messaged me. I had put up an ad for a "22 year old College student" on Craigslist. At first, I thought she was a she. She said she was Filipino, and most of the Filipino women who hit on me have never been very attractive women, so I figured she was a chick. Plus, she did seem kind of attractive with long blonde hair and a seemingly womanly body. She told me she was a hair stylist and would like to cut my hair for free and then we could go see a movie. What the f*ck, I decided to go.

I arrived at this high priced salon. She told me to go sit in the chair. I immediately noticed there was something odd about her voice. She was also very, very catty...making weird comments that were insulting and very f@ggoty. As I looked closer at "her", I noticed the mouth and jawline looked strange....then I noticed the thickness of the forearms. While I was realizing that I was in a real life episode of the Crying Game, the tranny informed me that her best friend,a young homo who worked in the salon father had just died.

As it dawned on me this was indeed a pre or post op tranny in front of me, rubbing against me and massaging my scalp, the kid arrived almost on queue and began WAILING at the top of his lungs in pure anguish over the death of his father. The tranny ran to him, held him as he cried, and I sat there with my smock on, hair partially cut, the sound of German techno music in my ears.

I think the tranny did not like my looks or something, because he/she gave me the cold shoulder throughout our meeting. I didn't take any chances though, and hid in the elevator so he/she couldn't see me. I did get a nice haircut though.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 02:20 PM   #56
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Pursued this girl for 1 year, she blew me off, played w/ my mind, flirted with other guys in front of me etc. Finally, after a year she gave in and dated me only b/c she said I obviously really liked her, wasn't a typical guy trying to get some. Girl has never had a bf, never even kissed etc.

So after 3-4 years we went everywhere together, traveled the world...I really wanted to prove to her how much I loved her. In 2008 alone, I dropped 15k on travels for the two of us, again just wanted to give her everything, show her the world. Spent mad cash on her, even at one point parted out the 335 to stop spending $$ on mods and save for a house etc. Our families met (not just immediate families, but distant) started to make wedding plans etc etc.

Engaged in February with 45 days before our wedding date, b/c of some small issues btw our families she talks to her parents and they along with her decide it wont work out (Religious issues and she said I was stubborn). Bare in mind with ~ 1 month remaining to get hitched, I had already spent 12k on a ring, 10k on a venue, 5k on a caterer, 2500 on a deposit for a photographer. I had even ordered the wedding invitations which are sitting under my bed.

So I'm short roughly 30k, lose the girl I thought I would marry (and still love). Fcuk the money, but I never saw this coming, nor did anybody else. I got the ring back, but cant return it...The deposits I left are all non refundable, already tried speaking to an attorney. A month after she'd still call me, saying it was too hard, she cant handle it etc etc. Then she started speaking to my ex...and after that she never called again.

I can't say I hate women, but I'll be damned if I ever trust one ever again. I already had trust issues w/ girls b4 I dated her, and I actually trusted her with my life, so imagine trying to trust another female after all this. Im 29 BTW, so I've had a experience, not a 19 yr old.

All of my friends, and even her friends/cousins say she will regret it some day, just a matter of time. Her parents apparently believe she will marry a tall, handsome, wealthy, religious guy who comes from a good family.

This is all fairly recent (3-4 months) so Im still a bit fcuked up, but I think its a pretty bad way to get dumped... I'm no Bill Gates, but I have a good career and do well

Worst part about it, for 3 years she just said 'I want true love, nothing else, no money nothing'. After it was over, she said 'Love is just not enough...'
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 02:31 PM   #57
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
Pursued this girl for 1 year, she blew me off, played w/ my mind, flirted with other guys in front of me etc. Finally, after a year she gave in and dated me only b/c she said I obviously really liked her, wasn't a typical guy trying to get some. Girl has never had a bf, never even kissed etc.

So after 3-4 years we went everywhere together, traveled the world...I really wanted to prove to her how much I loved her. In 2008 alone, I dropped 15k on travels for the two of us, again just wanted to give her everything, show her the world. Spent mad cash on her, even at one point parted out the 335 to stop spending $$ on mods and save for a house etc. Our families met (not just immediate families, but distant) started to make wedding plans etc etc.

Engaged in February with 45 days before our wedding date, b/c of some small issues btw our families she talks to her parents and they along with her decide it wont work out (Religious issues and she said I was stubborn). Bare in mind with ~ 1 month remaining to get hitched, I had already spent 12k on a ring, 10k on a venue, 5k on a caterer, 2500 on a deposit for a photographer. I had even ordered the wedding invitations which are sitting under my bed.

So I'm short roughly 30k, lose the girl I thought I would marry (and still love). Fcuk the money, but I never saw this coming, nor did anybody else. I got the ring back, but cant return it...The deposits I left are all non refundable, already tried speaking to an attorney. A month after she'd still call me, saying it was too hard, she cant handle it etc etc. Then she started speaking to my ex...and after that she never called again.

I can't say I hate women, but I'll be damned if I ever trust one ever again. I already had trust issues w/ girls b4 I dated her, and I actually trusted her with my life, so imagine trying to trust another female after all this. Im 29 BTW, so I've had a experience, not a 19 yr old.

All of my friends, and even her friends/cousins say she will regret it some day, just a matter of time. Her parents apparently believe she will marry a tall, handsome, wealthy, religious guy who comes from a good family.

This is all fairly recent (3-4 months) so Im still a bit fcuked up, but I think its a pretty bad way to get dumped... I'm no Bill Gates, but I have a good career and do well

Worst part about it, for 3 years she just said 'I want true love, nothing else, no money nothing'. After it was over, she said 'Love is just not enough...'

woow !!!!! damn now thats FUCKED UP, not even fucked up thats like KILLING someone straight up, hope you feel better and recover from all those bad memories !!
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 03:08 PM   #58
nightkhan
Private Woodman
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i, JB, Space Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewSong View Post
Back when I was in college, I pretty much got dumped all the time (if they didn't outright say "no" when I asked them out anyway). The following story was probably one of the awkward stories I have.

"She" messaged me. I had put up an ad for a "22 year old College student" on Craigslist. At first, I thought she was a she. She said she was Filipino, and most of the Filipino women who hit on me have never been very attractive women, so I figured she was a chick. Plus, she did seem kind of attractive with long blonde hair and a seemingly womanly body. She told me she was a hair stylist and would like to cut my hair for free and then we could go see a movie. What the f*ck, I decided to go.

I arrived at this high priced salon. She told me to go sit in the chair. I immediately noticed there was something odd about her voice. She was also very, very catty...making weird comments that were insulting and very f@ggoty. As I looked closer at "her", I noticed the mouth and jawline looked strange....then I noticed the thickness of the forearms. While I was realizing that I was in a real life episode of the Crying Game, the tranny informed me that her best friend,a young homo who worked in the salon father had just died.

As it dawned on me this was indeed a pre or post op tranny in front of me, rubbing against me and massaging my scalp, the kid arrived almost on queue and began WAILING at the top of his lungs in pure anguish over the death of his father. The tranny ran to him, held him as he cried, and I sat there with my smock on, hair partially cut, the sound of German techno music in my ears.

I think the tranny did not like my looks or something, because he/she gave me the cold shoulder throughout our meeting. I didn't take any chances though, and hid in the elevator so he/she couldn't see me. I did get a nice haircut though.
Current: E92 328i, Sports Package, 335i wheels, Power Seats, BMW Assist/Bluetooth, IPod/USB, heated seats, //M Short Shifter
Future Mods: 19" CSL's, KW V2, 15mm spacer, tints
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 03:18 PM   #59
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
She said "she never had a person love her like that before, so she was scared, and did that to push me away", upon finding her on facebook a few months back.

It took me years to not hate woman after that......
Facts are facts, women love being treated like shit.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #60
DevJ
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8 V10+/YMB M4

man these stories are fucked up! Glad I don't have any...yet. Hopefully never..lol
http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133578&d=1204654487[/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 03:33 PM   #61
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

The same story over and over again:

"I was always good to her, treated her well, spent money on her, she never had anyone who loved her so much."

Women don't want that. They SAY they do, but they don't. Women crave being treated like dirt. They want bad boys, not nice guys.

Yeah, maybe that changes once you're married. Because by that time they're looking for security. But when you're "dating" or ESPECIALLY when you're "engaged" is the time they're most likely to start talking to their ex's and look for strange dick. Just in this thread three or four of the stories talk about how their girlfriends dumped them right before a wedding, right at the point of an anniversary, during a trip where they meet each others families, etc. Because as soon as it gets serious, they're gone. And they will always make up stupid, overly dramatic reasons for it. "Love is not enough" - Are you fucking kidding me with that shit?

Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #62
wuufer001
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 M/T

Garage List
2006 325i  [9.34]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post

06-24-2009, 04:18 PM   #63
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACZakka325i View Post
umm, you're fucking crazy.
I thought she was too based off that comment and some other thing I remember her posting (been a while so not sure what). Dude probably had his buddy call so as not to deal with her crazy ass. I hate dumping crazy women. Had to get rid of another a couple days ago who I'd dated for like 3 weeks but acted like we'd been serious for years. Cookoo! Cookoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Most messed up way waas actually something I did. I played an april fools joke that I was breaking up with my gf for my ex that I had been in a long term relationship with, then said APRIL FOOLS! She was still crying, didn't think it was funny at all.

Then about 3 days later I actually broke up with her for my ex. That was awkward... haven't talked to her since.
Dude, you're a straight up A-hole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FStop7 View Post
The same story over and over again:

"I was always good to her, treated her well, spent money on her, she never had anyone who loved her so much."

Women don't want that. They SAY they do, but they don't. Women crave being treated like dirt. They want bad boys, not nice guys.

Yeah, maybe that changes once you're married. Because by that time they're looking for security. But when you're "dating" or ESPECIALLY when you're "engaged" is the time they're most likely to start talking to their ex's and look for strange dick. Just in this thread three or four of the stories talk about how their girlfriends dumped them right before a wedding, right at the point of an anniversary, during a trip where they meet each others families, etc. Because as soon as it gets serious, they're gone. And they will always make up stupid, overly dramatic reasons for it. "Love is not enough" - Are you fucking kidding me with that shit?

+1 Agreed 100%. There are a couple stories in here where it's like "Well, duh she dumped you". They're saying they did everything for her, bent over backwards, spent $$, blah blah. Women don't like that, they abuse it. I'd catch more women telling them "Really, you have no chance. Sorry," and walking away then I would buying them drinks and acting all nice. The girl I'm dating now is a femenist whom I can't help but crack jokes at She hates it yet she loves it.
      06-24-2009, 05:02 PM   #64
pdjafari
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G80 M3C

Don't get me wrong, I don't act nice nor bend over for chicks, but for a lady your about to marry???? My being "nice" never caused problems. Religion was the #1 issue
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 05:47 PM   #65
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I don't act nice nor bend over for chicks, but for a lady your about to marry???? My being "nice" never caused problems. Religion was the #1 issue
Your story was really touching bro....im so sorry to hear about...

To me honest i met a girl who i thought was my twin, we were very similar(which now i know is not a good thing), however i too spent so much money wanting to give her everything and make her so happy. However this girl wouldnt change a couple things about her which i hated and cant stand....it wasnt a big deal. But i just couldnt take it anymore.....its been over for more then a year. I know shell regret it for the rest of her life. Im a hard ass worker, not a druggie, not bill gates but got some stuff going for me, very family oriented and not a shady fuck...

To be honest i dont really trust girls anymore....and itll take a girl a lotttttt for me to take her seriously. DOnt get me wrong there have been girls that could have been my g/f after but im just a picky fuck now. One thing turns me completely off..

I guess things happen for a reason.....now im more focused about making the greens and my career.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2009, 06:12 PM   #66
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:

She realized you were running out of cash...
Appreciate 0