E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > College: Is it worth it?

07-20-2014, 02:29 PM   #199
ZEEM3R
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 Jaguar F-Type S AWD

Like a few people have said, it depends on the degree you're working on. If it's a decent paying one, then it's definitely worth it. I was reading this article on yahoo about these parents complaining about their daughter racking up hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans because she attended a private college but now can't get a job. When asked what degree she got, they replied psychology of music or something like that. Not even full psychology, JUST musical psychology. And then they go on blaming others when corporations or even real psychologists don't hire them.
2017 Porsche Macan Turbo
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2014, 03:34 PM   #200
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitz
Im going to college for the experience and to further my education. Im lucky enough not to have to pay for it and Im very thankful for that. I really know what i want to do and Im looking forward to it. Even though the saying is, "Its not the grades you make, but the hands you shake."
Shake those hands man.
Appreciate 0