E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Didn’t Get That New Job? You Need a Better Facebook Score

12-16-2011, 11:59 AM   #45
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Of course I knew it but then who would think you'd be so brave as to even hover over a link.

It was a joke... I knew you would never ever click it anyways.
Oh stop being silly...

12-16-2011, 12:57 PM   #46
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyleb350 View Post
The thing is most people's accounts are private, at least the smart ones'.

To your point the stupid one are the one who are going to cause you a problem. Yours maybe private but your friends and what they say about you may not be private and with picture tagging they could tag a picture of you with your name in their less than private facebook account.

I personally found information about people not on their facebook page but on their friends pages. If you do not believe just look at all the examples of people on here who have tracked down information about people via Facebook and other sources.

The think you have to keep in mind, if a perspective employer is out searching for information about you, and find things which they deem not acceptable they will never tell you they used that information in their decisions, again the smart one will keep their months shut.
Appreciate 0