E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Please come in and show your Support: ML63 AMG crash

02-12-2007, 10:10 PM   #45
Bimmerista
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: superstock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0700700 View Post
sorry for the OT, but:

The owner, i know relatively well. He was racing a Porsche 997TT in the center of Sofia, in rush hour... He lost control and hit 2 more cars, injuring at least 8 people.

6 are in hospital. My thoughts go out to them

Pray that everyone escapes unharmed.

Thank you
My thoughts go out indeed to everyone.

Now, I love your pic of the kid vs the cock. As well, WTF was your friend and Mr. Porsche thinking of racing in the middle of a bustling city ? I mean really, not very smart. Sorry I typically refrain from such comments, but in light of the seriousness of the accident, I couldn't help it this time. Hope everyone makes it out OK.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2007, 10:56 PM   #46
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

While Im sorry to hear about the accident and hope that everyone will be fine, my first thought after reading the 1st post was "WTF??? an ML vs a Porsche???? And during rush hour? 6 were injured because of that race?? OMFG words cant even explain how I feel right now."
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2007, 05:58 AM   #47
FirstClass
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknochild View Post
unfortunatly it failed to rid the world of one more idiot
That's an asshole comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh valley View Post
shit, if i had that kind of money id buy a gtstreet for monday, an ascari a10 for tuesday, a DBS for wednesday and id just ride jessica alba the rest of the week.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2007, 06:58 AM   #48
Major
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 745li / cls 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
My thoughts go out indeed to everyone.

Now, I love your pic of the kid vs the cock. As well, WTF was your friend and Mr. Porsche thinking of racing in the middle of a bustling city ? I mean really, not very smart. Sorry I typically refrain from such comments, but in light of the seriousness of the accident, I couldn't help it this time. Hope everyone makes it out OK.
to be honest mate, i dont really know ? recently people with fancy cars see it as a way of life, "proving" themselves on the road... I dont condone it, and i try to tell people what i think is right or wrong, but most of my friends have had everything given to them just like that, so dont really seem to respect the typical values that people like us cherish :mad:

the problem is that in bulgaria, with a bit more money you can get out of this situation, and even blame other drivers for what happened...
      02-13-2007, 10:08 AM   #49
Bimmerista
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
to be honest mate, i dont really know ? recently people with fancy cars see it as a way of life, "proving" themselves on the road... I dont condone it, and i try to tell people what i think is right or wrong, but most of my friends have had everything given to them just like that, so dont really seem to respect the typical values that people like us cherish :mad:

the problem is that in bulgaria, with a bit more money you can get out of this situation, and even blame other drivers for what happened...
Yes, I was born in an (ex) Communist country, one of your neighbours in fact-glad NOT to be there anymore.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2007, 12:35 PM   #50
Major
Bulgaria
Rep
Drives: 745li / cls 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmerista View Post
Yes, I was born in an (ex) Communist country, one of your neighbours in fact-glad NOT to be there anymore.
dont despair mate, things are getting better here ... slowly
      02-13-2007, 05:24 PM   #51
Bimmerista
Major General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
dont despair mate, things are getting better here ... slowly
I can believe it - we are discussing accidents and races with luxury autos in Bulgaria
Appreciate 0