BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

EXXEL Distributions

03-17-2024, 08:59 PM   #1
pkeller99
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 DCT ZCP

2011 E90 ZCP Space Gray 55k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 37,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
2011 BMW M3
Exterior Color: Space Gray Metallic
Interior Color: Palldium Silver/Black
Mileage: 55,034
Ownership/title: I am the 4th owner. Title in-hand
Transmission: DCT
Price: 37k

Notable Items:
- Competition Package
- Slicktop
- Manual Seats (lower seating position than power sliding seats)
- Double hump

Overview:
For those who know me personally, I am relatively OCD when it comes to cars. When I first began my search for an m3, I know I wanted to buy a car that was very clean as a starting point, and I could slowly add tasteful modifications as I saw fit. I have created an excel document based on the car’s Carfax as well as other documentation from the previous owners that shows the car’s history of both maintenance and modifications to the best of my ability. I have owned this car a little under 3 years and it has been nothing short of amazing. That being said, I am a car guy at heart and keeping a car long-term is hard for me. I’m considering a C6 Z06 in the future, but who knows, maybe I’ll be back in an e90 in the future.

Maintenance and Modification excel link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Google Drive Photo link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde..._7?usp=sharing

Modification List:
- Dinan high performance adjustable coil-overs (installed by previous owner)
- Billet DCT pan (installed by previous owner)
- SSP Spec-R DCT clutch upgrade kit (installed by previous owner)
- Future Classic 18mm Spacer kit (front)
- Future Classic 15mm Spacer kit (rear)
- Pedal Haus Billet DCT Paddles
- JL Motoring e90 Performance Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Spoiler
- IND Red “special edition” Start/Stop utton & M button
- Bimmerworld Catless X pipe with Vibrant Resonator welded in (pictures provided below)
- Corsa axle back exhaust
- Epic motorsports tune

FAQ’s:

Does the car have a check engine light?
- No, the Epic motorsports tune removes that check engine light that would be present due to lack of primary cats.

Have the rod bearings been replaced?
- Yes. The 2nd owner of the car replaced the rod bearings at the shop that did the majority of the work on the car in Florida.

Have the Throttle actuators been replaced?
- No, since catastrophic failure to TA failure is very unlikely, I have not replaced them.

Do you have stock parts that have been taken off the car?
- Yes, I have the stock mid-pipe and rear section, as well as various other small things that I have taken off the car and replaced with time.

The Good:
- The car is in very good shape inside and out. The car has very few rock chips on it, especially given that it has ~55k miles. Seats are in great shape as well.
- The exhaust (while I understand it is subjective) is perfect. I have been through numerous exhaust setups and this is the perfect amount of “quiet when you need to be, and rowdy when you want it.” The epic motorsports tune that I have has the “cold start delete” option, which allows me to leave the house early in the morning and not wake up the neighborhood.
- The DCT. While I know many people have probably not driven a car with aftermarket clutches, it is nothing to be worried about. Driving around town in automatic mode is just as any other DCT with stock clutches would be. However, when you manually shift the car in S4/S5, the shifts are extremely quick and crisp.
- I have owned the car for nearly 3 years now and it is ran flawless. The only “maintenance” I have had to do besides basic oil changes is replace the alternator, which was done by a reputable shop here in Fort Worth.

The Bad:
- As the Carfax states, the car has had minor damage to the front during previous ownership. I have not had a single person note any “issues” with the car from this damage. Paint is great, body panel gaps are great, and as stated previously, the car has ran flawlessly during my entire ownership.