E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > F*** Christman's, i hate it. Official Thread

12-29-2011, 06:13 PM   #23
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer84 View Post
Atleast you have a Christmas.
nobody put a gun in his head and say, you go to irak!

in fact, if no one listed in any army wars bankers games can't happen

i dont even feel sorry for them, i feel sorry for iraks people

but thats another story, this is christmans thread
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2011, 06:14 PM   #24
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep
Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer84 View Post
Atleast you have a Christmas.
and at least your bunny has a pancake.....

but seriously.... quit yer bitchin'
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #25
samchoi604
Colonel
Rep
Drives: black on black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
This is not a csb, i promise. Happen about 4 o 5 years ago.

One of those parents you never meet before, parents who dont have even a bloodline with you (wife parents, fuck) come to my house to drink my wine and blablabla with me and his cousin (my wife)

He come with his lovely two years old son and other humans being i dont want to remember.

The fucking kid was playing around the fireplace all the time. I see it coming, what finally happen. The father dont give a fuck, he just hahaha, nice house, how goes your work, my tv is bigger and i take it cheaper etc etc.

I try to warn the kid a few times. dont mess with the fire. dont mess with the fire. dont meeeeeeess with the fireeeeeeee. kid

I truly look at him like another human doll with no future, born to be a pig of the farm-system, but i do no want more drama plus the one was already there. Guess what, just in the while i go to the kitchen to bring more wine for the motherfucker sitting his dirty ass on my leather italian couch, suddendly "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" yeah, the kid put the hand where he doesnt should and get burned a bit.

And, then, the piece of shit bald with glasses come's to me and tell me "but, javi, how could you dont put a cassete on the fireplace men!, my child gets burn!!!"

and i go like (inside) pfffffffffffffffffffffffff

My wish at that moment was kill his son, take a knife, chop him, put it into the fireplace and made a barbecue and serve it as a meal for the father. I picture that in mind and other kind of tortures, take a deep breath and say, oh sir, sorry, you're right
this world is not fit for you. Time to jump off a cliff now.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2011, 07:53 PM   #26
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

You should stop hosting Christmas dinners.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2011, 08:13 PM   #27
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by samchoi604 View Post
this world is not fit for you. Time to jump off a cliff now.
im emo

Quote:
Originally Posted by number335 View Post
You should stop hosting Christmas dinners.
easy to say
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #28
Bimmer84
Guardian of the Night
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i M Sport Coupe

Garage List
2010 335i E92  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
im emo
LOL, then cut yourself while listening to Box Car Racer...
2010 335i M Sport Coupe -- Black Sapphire Metallic|Coral Red|Loaded|JB4 Stage 3|BMS DCI|VRSF DPs|Camaross 6k AE|Performance Gloss Black Grilles|CF Performance Spoiler|CF Quad Diffuser|Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips|CF Roundels|Smoked Reflectors|Red Cyba Scoops|193s Painted Lamborghini Metallic Dark Gray
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2011, 02:57 PM   #29
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep

and tomorrow new year party

at home

i see myself like the last night: dog faced, drinking, smoking, talking with nobody, just waiting for the moment to run away and everybodys gone
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2011, 03:01 PM   #30
Bimmer84
Guardian of the Night
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 335i M Sport Coupe

Garage List
2010 335i E92  [7.50]
You should get wasted as shit and throw that kid in the fire this time...
2010 335i M Sport Coupe -- Black Sapphire Metallic|Coral Red|Loaded|JB4 Stage 3|BMS DCI|VRSF DPs|Camaross 6k AE|Performance Gloss Black Grilles|CF Performance Spoiler|CF Quad Diffuser|Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips|CF Roundels|Smoked Reflectors|Red Cyba Scoops|193s Painted Lamborghini Metallic Dark Gray
Appreciate 0