E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > P0174 System too lean (bank 2) error code

04-10-2024, 03:33 AM   #1
tequila318325
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E92

Post P0174 System too lean (bank 2) error code

Hello, so I have this problem with my 325i after washing my car with a high-pressure washer and driving ≈ 3km I got a yellow check engine light (only on a cluster in Idrive it says that everything is ok) when I scanned for codes there was only one code P0174 System too lean (bank 1 & 2 ) after erasing those error codes the check engine light was gone I did a little test drive (around 20km in various speeds) and the check engine light didn't come on again. I drove the car for another 3 days and everything was ok until I washed it again, mind you I did not wash the engine or underneath the car just everyday normal wash and upon driving the same 3km at the same exact spot the check engine light came on again and after scanning it shown the same codes again. I washed my car at the same carwash station numerous times and everything was alright the problem just started recently. Should I be worried and maybe someone knows what could cause this? Thanks :3
Appreciate 0