E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Chevy beat BMW to LED "Halo Rings"

03-23-2009, 10:30 PM   #133
rcracer_tx
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74 View Post
Your contribution sucked then, and it still sucks now.
and your the same asshole that nobody liked at any time....
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 10:32 PM   #134
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracer_tx View Post
and your the same asshole that nobody liked at any time....

I think you meant "you're the same asshole", but hey, keep trying, you'll eventually get it!
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2009, 11:42 PM   #135
majin ssj eric
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 Hyundai Genesis 3.8 Sedan

God, I leave this site for a few weeks and the idiots have taken over. I hate 1 series owners....
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 12:48 AM   #136
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

i wouldn't stereotype like that^

but i will say that the maturity went down(ish) and there's more bias in the gen car section. but whatever it doesn't matter.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 07:55 AM   #137
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by majin ssj eric View Post
God, I leave this site for a few weeks and the idiots have taken over. I hate 1 series owners....

That's Ok, we won't miss you if you don't come back.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 08:28 AM   #138
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

I don't know what to say anymore because you counter every bit of logic or statement of fact with complete BS. You obviously hate domestic cars. I get that, but your gas-guzzling statement was the icing on the cake. Grouping all domestic V8's together as gas guzzlers is ridiculous. SBC != Hemi. As stated before, the EPA ratings are just below that of our 3.0L TT I6. It's ok if you hate the car because you're sad that you're not "teh fastest" around town, despite the fact that our cars are anything but supercars....

It's funny how, being a 1 series owner, I'm sure you'll claim you got that because it's the "enthusiast" offering from BMW. A true enthusiast would see that the Camaro is a serious car that moves with some serious haste. The bar for price : performance has been set once again, and once again it was done by GM. It's what they do best. The interesting thing is they are actually starting to close on the "upper crust" automakers in terms of interior, fit/finish, and they've given into the concept of IRS. I think the Camaro is starting to signify GM's acknowledgement of the needs/wants of true enthusiasts, not just drag racers with mullets and NASCAR t-shirts.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 11:02 AM   #139
NewSong
Just another jerk in a hat...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2005 Ford Focus

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I don't know what to say anymore because you counter every bit of logic or statement of fact with complete BS. You obviously hate domestic cars. I get that, but your gas-guzzling statement was the icing on the cake. Grouping all domestic V8's together as gas guzzlers is ridiculous. SBC != Hemi. As stated before, the EPA ratings are just below that of our 3.0L TT I6. It's ok if you hate the car because you're sad that you're not "teh fastest" around town, despite the fact that our cars are anything but supercars....

It's funny how, being a 1 series owner, I'm sure you'll claim you got that because it's the "enthusiast" offering from BMW. A true enthusiast would see that the Camaro is a serious car that moves with some serious haste. The bar for price : performance has been set once again, and once again it was done by GM. It's what they do best. The interesting thing is they are actually starting to close on the "upper crust" automakers in terms of interior, fit/finish, and they've given into the concept of IRS. I think the Camaro is starting to signify GM's acknowledgement of the needs/wants of true enthusiasts, not just drag racers with mullets and NASCAR t-shirts.
This post is seriously too intelligent for this website. I'm kind of shocked.

And he hath put a new song in my mouth.
Appreciate 0
      03-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #140
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post

Well said.

Any car lover can appreciate the love another person has for a specific car. The Camaro/Mustang/Challenger were not made to satisfy the needs of every person, just as BMW's do not satisfy everyone.

The Camaro has come out at the worst possible time, but it has given a glimmer of hope to America's car manufacturers, as well as big smiles on all GM fans.
Appreciate 0