E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > GT5 on PS3...

04-16-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
topvega
Kinda sorta banned on N54
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135 SGM JB3

GT5 on PS3...

Not sure what section this shld be posted in or if it even shld be posted at all...haha
But anyone else get GT5 for PS3 today? My fingers are sore from racing the cheap piece of craps that you have to use before you can actually afford a 135... hmmm.. kinda like real life for me... all I can say is if I can't get my real 135i then I at least want my virtual 1! They want like 65,000 credits to purchase the 135 and they start you out with like 35,000... which gets you a honda or mazda... Besides that the game is awesome... the graphics on my 1080p lcd are astounding... you can really tell just how different the cars handle and their limitations... can"t wait to get my 135.. both on the game and in real life... unfortunately I will get it in the game first... just not tonight... I am beat and my thumbs hurt...oh well.. at least it kept me away from vesseltracker for a cpl hours...:biggrin:

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 11:02 PM   #2
ugsckss
Rep
Drives:

yeah i agree with you about the fingers being sore haha. this game is amazing. now i know why i bought a ps3 a year and a half ago. can't wait to get into some of the better cars, right now im in a suzuki lol.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 11:05 PM   #3
AwesomeBMW
Freude am Fahren
Rep
Drives:

This is bad. I'm at my uncle's house at a PS3 GT5 "party" and I'm looking at these forums. This game is amazing on a huge high def tv with surround sound and a nice set of pedals and steering wheel. forget doing anything usefull tomorrow!!
      04-16-2008, 11:08 PM   #4
topvega
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugsckss View Post
yeah i agree with you about the fingers being sore haha. this game is amazing. now i know why i bought a ps3 a year and a half ago. can't wait to get into some of the better cars, right now im in a suzuki lol.
Yes... I think I watched the opening like 3 times with my mouth hanging open... it seems realer then real life if that is possible. Currently I have a Daihatsu copen and a Golf V GTI 05... already sold my rx8 which seemed to be the only car I cld afford that actually kicked a lil ass on the track so far... still stuck in the C races.. just tryin to get enough cash to buy my 135 and drive it a bit... sucked that they only gave me like 7000 credits for my mazda... bought it for like 30000...

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 11:10 PM   #5
topvega
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeBMW View Post
This is bad. I'm at my uncle's house at a PS3 GT5 "party" and I'm looking at these forums. This game is amazing on a huge high def tv with surround sound and a nice set of pedals and steering wheel. forget doing anything usefull tomorrow!!
Yeah I hear that... anyone remember the original Atari? Did you ever think that graphics cld get this good? The best part is that they didn't price gouge us on this game... 39.99 for what I believe is the best game graphic wise on the ps3 to date... quite a bargain..

Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 12:07 AM   #6
ugsckss
Rep
Drives:

have you tried racing online? i did with an 05 gti and the race i got put in was full of 04 integra type r and i got smoked. i think im gonna save up for the 07 ferrari f1 only 1,970,000 crs to go haha
Appreciate 0