E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Road Rage

04-15-2008, 05:53 PM   #23
AndrewAZ
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

I think you handled it like a moron.. Should of stayed in your car and ignored them and just wish that they get cancer...

Good god if you pulled that shit in AZ lets just say the odds of telling the story would be against you. just a few weeks ago without getting out of the car someone was shot in the face for rolling a window down and bitching after simply cutting someone off..

DONT FEED THE FIRE GUYS. Be safe use your head.. Again pray they get cancer in a few years.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2008, 06:02 PM   #24
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTV View Post
Just the other day I was exiting a store parking lot and there was this pickup truck behind me. Anyways, I have 3.5'' of clearance in the front due to my drop and my lip so I'm taking it slowly on an angle and the guy just lays on his horn, the speeds off. So I flick him off and at the next light get out of my car, which when he sees this proceeds to get out of his...

The conversation goes as follows:

Me: Is there a problem sir? Why are you honking at me, where's the fire?
Him: How come you drive so slow? There were no cars around.
Me: Look how low the front end of my car is, I'm not scraping the ground because you're in a rush.
Him: Maybe you should raise it.
Me: Haha, ya ok bud. Have some respect.
Him: No, I'll do what I want.
Me: Alright well then go fuck yourself you piece of shit

At that I just got back in the car and drove off with him standing in the middle of the street like an idiot.

What is wrong with people? A little patience goes a long way IMO and I just can't understand why so many people on the road have no respect for anyone but themselves, even when proven wrong.

Matt
lol same thing happned to me. i was driving our 997 turbo and made a left onto a street where there was a dip and there was a suburban at my ass so i took the turn fast. i did that so he would still be far from me when i angled the car but nope he still rode my ass and held down his horn like he was going to die . my window was open so i just stuck my head out and said what the fuck is your problem? and he just ignored me and i went on. he was tailgating my ass til the stop sign so i got out of the car and was like what the fuck is your problem? do you really wanna rear end me? then he took out some dumb badge and had a cellphone so i was like go ahead.....call the cops on yourself you fucking idiot, what am i doing wrong?

sorry i probably didnt do the right thing but i was fucking pissed.... especially when they bust out some badge that can be from the 99 cents store and try to act all tough shit. there was even an old lady who watched all this (she saw us coming down the street) and i was like oh great im gonna get yelled at. this is the funny part - instead of yelling at me she was also yelling at the suburban driver saying learn how to drive your big piece of shit you jackass (i tried my best holding in the laughter)

i just walked back in my car and took off...... dumb idiot turned onto his street and now i know where he lives. i still see him around a few times and he still drives like a moron.
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #25
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico335 View Post
lol same thing happned to me. i was driving our 997 turbo and made a left onto a street where there was a dip and there was a suburban at my ass so i took the turn fast. i did that so he would still be far from me when i angled the car but nope he still rode my ass and held down his horn like he was going to die . my window was open so i just stuck my head out and said what the fuck is your problem? and he just ignored me and i went on. he was tailgating my ass til the stop sign so i got out of the car and was like what the fuck is your problem? do you really wanna rear end me? then he took out some dumb badge and had a cellphone so i was like go ahead.....call the cops on yourself you fucking idiot, what am i doing wrong?

sorry i probably didnt do the right thing but i was fucking pissed.... especially when they bust out some badge that can be from the 99 cents store and try to act all tough shit. there was even an old lady who watched all this (she saw us coming down the street) and i was like oh great im gonna get yelled at. this is the funny part - instead of yelling at me she was also yelling at the suburban driver saying learn how to drive your big piece of shit you jackass (i tried my best holding in the laughter)

i just walked back in my car and took off...... dumb idiot turned onto his street and now i know where he lives. i still see him around a few times and he still drives like a moron.
This is why whenever someone's tailing me after I think I pissed em off I tend to circle around the neighborhood before going to my house.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 12:00 AM   #26
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
This is why whenever someone's tailing me after I think I pissed em off I tend to circle around the neighborhood before going to my house.
exactly man.... i think everyone knows this (its common sense) but apparently this guy either didnt or didnt give a shit
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 02:35 AM   #27
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

stupid road rage.

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:42 AM   #28
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, Volvo S60R

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
I think you handled it like a moron.. Should of stayed in your car and ignored them and just wish that they get cancer...

Good god if you pulled that shit in AZ lets just say the odds of telling the story would be against you. just a few weeks ago without getting out of the car someone was shot in the face for rolling a window down and bitching after simply cutting someone off..

DONT FEED THE FIRE GUYS. Be safe use your head.. Again pray they get cancer in a few years.
Ya getting out isn't always the smartest thing but wishing cancer on someone? Bro, come on man nobody deserves that. That's being a moron.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 11:56 AM   #29
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
WTF. I would've gone insane. Seriously who the f*ck is that much of a bitch to go and kick another guy's car. Did the cop make him pay for the damage?
The guy drove off when the cop came out with me. Didn't get his licence plate, just a description of his truck. There was no damage to my car. Just some grass that came off his shoe.

I sort of wish I would have gotten out of my car. But I wasn't looking for a fight, and I wasn't sure if he would cheap shot me while I was trying to get out. And what a story it would have been. "Yea, I beat the hell out of an old guy."
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 06:36 PM   #30
shift330
Blue Force Tracker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post

What part of AZ are you in? And yeah road rage is a good way to get yourself and anyone with you killed. I've seen it first hand a couple of times.

Stay safe 855th MP Company! Hosmer/Espinoza you're my boys!!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 07:34 PM   #31
AndrewAZ
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift330 View Post
What part of AZ are you in? And yeah road rage is a good way to get yourself and anyone with you killed. I've seen it first hand a couple of times.
Chandler.

But the incident I am referring to happened in scottsdale. And not to long ago just a few streets away someone was shot in a road rage incident.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 07:35 PM   #32
AndrewAZ
Major
Rep

Quote:
Ya getting out isn't always the smartest thing but wishing cancer on someone? Bro, come on man nobody deserves that. That's being a moron.
Its been studied that road rage lets us relive stress from daily activities. That is just my safe method of letting my built up steam of rage out without the other person knowing.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #33
CubanJJ09
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an asshole

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [6.18]
Quote:
Just the other day I was exiting a store parking lot and there was this pickup truck behind me. Anyways, I have 3.5'' of clearance in the front due to my drop and my lip so I'm taking it slowly on an angle and the guy just lays on his horn, the speeds off. So I flick him off and at the next light get out of my car, which when he sees this proceeds to get out of his...

The conversation goes as follows:

Me: Is there a problem sir? Why are you honking at me, where's the fire?
Him: How come you drive so slow? There were no cars around.
Me: Look how low the front end of my car is, I'm not scraping the ground because you're in a rush.
Him: Maybe you should raise it.
Me: Haha, ya ok bud. Have some respect.
Him: No, I'll do what I want.
Me: Alright well then go fuck yourself you piece of shit

At that I just got back in the car and drove off with him standing in the middle of the street like an idiot.

What is wrong with people? A little patience goes a long way IMO and I just can't understand why so many people on the road have no respect for anyone but themselves, even when proven wrong.

Matt

Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 09:37 PM   #34
dth656
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 330i

it can extend to BMW drivers as well. last week i was driving on NB 101 in sonoma county around 9PM. its two lanes in each direction, w/ a grass median. speed limit is 65, most people in the fast lane cruise at 75 or so.

anyways, i see a big pack of slow cars. there is a school bus in the right lane doing 55 (thats fine), and parallel to it, there is a modded up M5 (the current generation), also tooling around at 55 (licencse plate "MMSANE"---perhaps he considers himself an enthusiast of some sort). this jackass has traffic backed up for a mile or so at 55, with everything clear in front of him for at least another mile. after abt 30 mins i manage to get parallel to him, at which point he speeds up to prevent me from passing him. after a few minutes of this stupidity, he gets bored and slows down. in my rearview mirror, i see him line up w/ another slow moving car, and start holding up traffic yet again.

what a complete jackass.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2008, 09:45 PM   #35
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by dth656 View Post
it can extend to BMW drivers as well. last week i was driving on NB 101 in sonoma county around 9PM. its two lanes in each direction, w/ a grass median. speed limit is 65, most people in the fast lane cruise at 75 or so.

anyways, i see a big pack of slow cars. there is a school bus in the right lane doing 55 (thats fine), and parallel to it, there is a modded up M5 (the current generation), also tooling around at 55 (licencse plate "MMSANE"---perhaps he considers himself an enthusiast of some sort). this jackass has traffic backed up for a mile or so at 55, with everything clear in front of him for at least another mile. after abt 30 mins i manage to get parallel to him, at which point he speeds up to prevent me from passing him. after a few minutes of this stupidity, he gets bored and slows down. in my rearview mirror, i see him line up w/ another slow moving car, and start holding up traffic yet again.

what a complete jackass.
My friends wanted to lineup on the highway one day and do this. I said hell no.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 08:18 AM   #36
35past3
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiemyster View Post
^^^^^

LOL... a knife you say? LOL! please. 90% of people who walk with knives dont know how to use them. they just kinda push it in your direction and hope it sticks you.

if he pulled out a gun, thats a different story. but your right. you should NEVER get out of your car. really, a stupid move. the same move ive done too many times and its only a matter of time before my luck runs low.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,351472,00.html
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2008, 02:51 PM   #37
shift330
Blue Force Tracker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 35past3 View Post
WTF!? I hope she bought a lottery ticket after that!

Stay safe 855th MP Company! Hosmer/Espinoza you're my boys!!
Appreciate 0