E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > What is the definition of a troll and why do they do what they do??

06-16-2010, 06:55 PM   #23
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotios335i View Post
no...not really. nice try though jackass.
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2010, 07:54 PM   #24
OlivaresAnthony
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR 4x4

Garage List
E90 325i|Sparkling Graphite Metallic|Steptronic|Black Leatherette/Dark Burl Interior|OEM Alarm|35%Front/5%Rear Tint|RD LED License Plate Lights|Rear Fogs Activated|Debadged|Smoked Sidemarkers|Blacklines|Depo P90v2|Matte Black Grille|BMS PBX|AFE Drop In|Charcoal Filter Delete|Air Scoops| RM Silicone Intake Hose| Magnaflow 14815| 19" Avant Garde M310|Continental DWS|M3 Lip Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #25
Alexander
Mad tyte EuR0 style boooi <--- Joke
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30, E85, MKVI

Read any post made by blackonblack818.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2010, 06:21 PM   #26
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Troll 1.0: They are first troll that arose. It was at the time at which the forums began to expander themselves and more and more usuary of Internet they entered and they participated. They were born in chat of binds and cibersex and somehow they mutate to the forums. It is the original version of troll. The creation of troll 1.0 usually responds to the one of these symptoms or sum of several: idle, boring people, with desire to remain with people, just thrown of the work and with the necessity “to burn” something, etc… It is the type commonest of troll, abounds in all the forums, mainly in the forums of girls where it would dare to me to say that more of 70% of which they posts there are actually dudes. If we as much studied in depth nick of troll like its avatar/signature we find common patterns in all of them.

Troll 2.0: It is a evolution of the 1,0. Its birth responds to the necessity of troll to occur to know. Usually it takes place when troll 1.0 already takes one long season in a forum. One is inventing a life and a form to be that no longer it can leave and although tried to post as it is in the real life could not, this new personality has absorbed to him, or rather, it has left afloat, he remained hidden within him during long time and is in the forums where Mr. leaves his true Hyde. Due to all it, troll 2.0 begins to approach more to the members ones than it considers friends and moved by a desire of being accepted in the society of once it attends to real meetings. These types of troll undergo important internal fights of personality in the been ones and is when after knowing the other jurisdictional ones them a little “shock” remain thinking the rare thing that he is that dude. They are the typical ones that when you know in the reality you do not think that they can be they who posting in the forum.

Troll 3.0: Still under study, they really get me disturbed
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 03:34 AM   #27
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
Troll 1.0: They are first troll that arose. It was at the time at which the forums began to expander themselves and more and more usuary of Internet they entered and they participated. They were born in chat of binds and cibersex and somehow they mutate to the forums. It is the original version of troll. The creation of troll 1.0 usually responds to the one of these symptoms or sum of several: idle, boring people, with desire to remain with people, just thrown of the work and with the necessity “to burn” something, etc… It is the type commonest of troll, abounds in all the forums, mainly in the forums of girls where it would dare to me to say that more of 70% of which they posts there are actually dudes. If we as much studied in depth nick of troll like its avatar/signature we find common patterns in all of them.

Troll 2.0: It is a evolution of the 1,0. Its birth responds to the necessity of troll to occur to know. Usually it takes place when troll 1.0 already takes one long season in a forum. One is inventing a life and a form to be that no longer it can leave and although tried to post as it is in the real life could not, this new personality has absorbed to him, or rather, it has left afloat, he remained hidden within him during long time and is in the forums where Mr. leaves his true Hyde. Due to all it, troll 2.0 begins to approach more to the members ones than it considers friends and moved by a desire of being accepted in the society of once it attends to real meetings. These types of troll undergo important internal fights of personality in the been ones and is when after knowing the other jurisdictional ones them a little “shock” remain thinking the rare thing that he is that dude. They are the typical ones that when you know in the reality you do not think that they can be they who posting in the forum.

Troll 3.0: Still under study, they really get me disturbed
I think it's better if you just type in Spanish and we'll use google translate
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 08:19 AM   #28
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwoo2go View Post
I think it's better if you just type in Spanish and we'll use google translate
Hahaha, sorry

But almost the whole parts of the text are clear, right? thats a troll
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 09:20 AM   #29
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

troll = someone who gets feisty and pissy for no reason.

oh wait...
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 11:31 AM   #30
drivr4life21
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 SAV

What type of troll do you mean? The mystical creature? The term used for an annoying person online? The term used as a mean name for a mean/grouchy person?