E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > get over it?

02-02-2010, 12:51 AM   #23
vioaltec
Sasha Fierce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 bmw 3 series coupe

fuck that go to the reunion and roll up in your BMW......
      02-02-2010, 01:20 AM   #24
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Tough situation for sure man. Usually I would say forget them and just act like they don't exist. The thing is though, if you do that it's going to be awkward from then on. People would get together and not call you. What if they need something or if you need something in the future? I'd rather not burn any bridges because it's a very, very slippery slope. If it's something you can forgive, you should be the better person to do so. Once you do there's no turning back.

Try this instead: thank them for teaching you responsibility. Just be like "I wanna thank you for what you did. That taught me to be responsible." It's like a backhanded bitch slap but it will get the point across. It will make them feel bad but at the same time you don't come off as hostile. Trust me you don't wanna hold grudges for the rest of your life because it doesn't do anyone any good.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2010, 01:36 AM   #25
335R1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F30 335i

Wow to your childhood soldier. I have mix feelings about this. I can never understand why family would do that to another. One of my soldier had his family move and not tell him while he was down at basic. Kid has the worst luck. Had a mortar round land 3 feet away from him and put him in a wheel chair for six months with new metal in his legs. His parents didn't even come to see him. Good thing we were a tight unit. First Sargeant was nice enough to visit him for a coupld of days. I have family in the east and west coast, and we are TIGHT. My only suggestion is to watch Antwon Fisher then decide from there. I will commend you on surviving under extraordinary and what probably seemed at times, hopeless conditions.
Appreciate 0