E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Seriously, what is wrong with the Infiniti's?

08-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #45
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

EVERYTHING IS WRONG WITH INFINITIS FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUU

jk homes.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2009, 03:14 PM   #46
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Getting worked up over your opinion? lol.. I am not the one writing long paragraphs here.. seems like you are the one that can't accept the fact that a Japanese car is better than your 328..

Crying about my fuel pump? I have 25k so far with no problems with my fuel pump. I guess I am the luckier one but look at everyone else on the forum..

I am not the one with ignorant comments. Referring:

I do drive a BMW but I don't have a fan boy mentality where as the BMW makes the best car in the world..

Bro relax I was just fucking with you. It's all in good fun.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #47
blue2fire
Brigadier General
Cayman Islands
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Oh, and they also sound very nasty.

BMW CCA
Member #420568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Murray View Post
Being a fan of Honda engines, I requested that they consider building for the F1 a 4.5 liter V10 or V12. I asked, I tried to persuade them, but in the end could not convince them to do it, and the McLaren F1 ended up with a BMW engine.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #48
orangeman1026
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: UNO 09 BMW 135i

All Japanese cars are horrible and should be junked. BMW is the only car brand worth talking about. Blah Blah. Why can't we all just get along. I love both my japenese car and my german car in different ways. All argument aside though seriously BMW's are the best cars LOL (see top for forum name).
      08-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #49
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Babs View Post
LOL yea really, calm down hardcore Harris. Bottom line my e92 328i is buttery smooth, puts a smile on my face and is better than anything Japan has to offer in its class. Sorry brah just trying to not be a fan boy.....
It's probably pretty hard for him to calm down when you're condescending to him and calling him names. If you really wanted to deescalate the argument, you'd have refrained from calling him things such as "hardcore harris", and argued your point on it's factual merits, accepting that people have differences of opinion.

As for drivers cars, the cars that he mentioned would squash most bimmers around a track, not just in a straight line.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/powerlaps.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_Gear_Test_Track

Code:

Nissan GT-R	        1.19.7
Mitsubishi Evo FQ400	1.24.8
BMW M3 Saloon	        1.25.3
Nissan 370Z GT          1:27.5 
Subaru WRX Sti	        1.28.2
Mitsubishi Evo X        1.28.22
You can say what you want about the fit and finish of the cars listed above, but saying/implying that they are less of a drivers car than a BMW is just disingenuous. See bolded statement below for what I'm referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Babs View Post
German cars will always offer a more refined driving experience than Jap cars period. I dont care about your GTRs, STIs, Type-Shits.... Some cars may be faster on the straghits than others but when it comes to actually driving the car German performance FTW. Bimmers arent the fastest, lightest, highest tech etc, but they are no doubt one of the most enjoyable cars to drive on the road, reason being they do everything right. All around a BMW is a solid car well balanced driving machine. Now the G is certainly a looker. Its good looking, technology out the ass but its an inefficient heavy ass pig. Major downside is also a lot of the materials used on the inside as well. For the younger crowd its attractive, nice little exhaust rumble, pleanty of buttons to keep em busy, but when you want to drive a car BMWFTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!
While the new STi and Evo may not beat the M3 (stock), they will almost certainly crush a stock 335i in the corners. Japan makes good drivers cars, so does BMW, your preference is a matter of opinion and possibly price.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2009, 11:53 PM   #50
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

They r good cars but chinsy for a upscale car. My tdi owns it lol
Appreciate 0