E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Unspoken Rules

09-09-2008, 07:11 PM   #23
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSteak View Post
Yeah, NY is like the epicenter of this guido faggotry. I always love how people outside the Tri-State area barley have any.

I would imagine the douchebag problem would be something like this:
holy shit... you found him! that looks like a student at southern methodist university here in dallas. it probably is! one of the bigger sects of douchebaggery here is the affliction douchebag...you know the guy with the spray tan, gallons of cologne, and the quintessential affliction shirt.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 07:15 PM   #24
MrSteak
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i Coupe (6-speed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepilot View Post
holy shit... you found him! that looks like a student at southern methodist university here in dallas. it probably is! one of the bigger sects of douchebaggery here is the affliction douchebag...you know the guy with the spray tan, gallons of cologne, and the quintessential affliction shirt.
Hahah I'd lump those affliction douchebags into the guido category. They love those affliction shirts here too. What bugs me about them, is that I actually train Muay Thai, and some MMA, but I'd never wear an affliction shirt. Then you have all these douchebags rockin this affliction shit acting like extra tough & douchey.

I almost want to make another man-law prohibiting douchebags who don't train, or don't even know about the sport to wear any of that shit.
      09-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #25
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:
Hahah I'd lump those affliction douchebags into the guido category. They love those affliction shirts here too. What bugs me about them, is that I actually train Muay Thai, and some MMA, but I'd never wear an affliction shirt. Then you have all these douchebags rockin this affliction shit acting like extra tough & douchey.

I almost want to make another man-law prohibiting douchebags who don't train, or don't even know about the sport to wear any of that shit.
I would wear certain Affliction shirts (non mma ones), as not all of them deal with mma. Some of the designs are incredible.
      09-09-2008, 07:36 PM   #26
MrSteak
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i Coupe (6-speed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
I would wear certain Affliction shirts (non mma ones), as not all of them deal with mma. Some of the designs are incredible.
I've seen some cool designs as well, just a principal thing for me. But mainly, if a normal person wears one, it's no big deal, but the 99% of people wearing em tend to walk/talk/act like douchebags. (Just like the popped collar thing, but I think the popped collar to douchebag percentage is more like 97.3%.)

I think a man law should arise out of this...

-No man shall wear any more than ONE of the following at any time... flip flops, popped collar, choker necklace, yellow Lance Armstrong bracelet, ironic t-shirt. (Wearing any more than one of those at a given time and you lose all your man-rights.)

and some more I forgot...

-No man shall ever wear sunglasses with white frames.
-No man shall wear sunglasses indoors... unless you're blind or Slash (Or another famous musician).
      09-09-2008, 08:05 PM   #27
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
I've seen some cool designs as well, just a principal thing for me. But mainly, if a normal person wears one, it's no big deal, but the 99% of people wearing em tend to walk/talk/act like douchebags. (Just like the popped collar thing, but I think the popped collar to douchebag percentage is more like 97.3%.)

-No man shall wear any more than ONE of the following at any time... flip flops, popped collar, choker necklace, yellow Lance Armstrong bracelet, ironic t-shirt. (Wearing any more than one of those at a given time and you lose all your man-rights.)

-No man shall wear sunglasses indoors... unless you're blind or Slash (Or another famous musician).
Agreed...I always see these douchebags rolling around with their white framed sunglasses. They provide some good entertainment to me. I almost got mad when I saw the Lance Armstrong bracelet on there, but then I saw you said "more than one of."
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 08:38 PM   #28
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:

In addition...

No man shall EVER wear sunglasses with any sort of artistic or stylized design on them.

Violation of said rule should result in a verbal berating regarding the man in questions' heterosexuality.
      09-09-2008, 08:44 PM   #29
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

No man shall wear speedo trunks ever, unless your last name is Phelps.
      09-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #30
BMdblU
Brigadier General
Zimbabwe
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:

haha I like your thinking
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #31
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

-Don't go after the slut your buddy banged out before you did unless you get approval before hand

-If a buddy invites his girlfriend over, she brings a friend for YOU and your buddy pulls you aside and tells you to hit on his GF so he can mack on her friend... do NOT do it!

-Do NOT talk your buddy down to ANY girl, no matter who it is.

-You have the right to blast your friend in the face with your fist if he cock blocks you via talking you down
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #32
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep

No woman shall ever wear granny panties evarrr!
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #33
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
No woman shall ever wear granny panties evarrr!
unless they're grannies. i don't think me-ma in a thong would be very appetizing.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #34
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep

Never assume food or drink is ok in a mans car !!! You will get your ass THROWN OUT!
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 09:23 PM   #35
RonJon
Private
Rep
Drives: 2000 323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakepilot View Post
don't post to the forum when you're drunk...even though i've been guilty of it more than once
Been there, the worst is on facebook, cus its ppl you actually know!!
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2008, 09:27 PM   #36
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonJon View Post
Been there, the worst is on facebook, cus its ppl you actually know!!
No the worst is myspace... you start to vent to people or confess things you only think when you are drunk!
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 12:13 AM   #37
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep

Speaking of myspace...

No man should ever spend more than 1 hour a day on MySpace unless he is working on pulling a chick.
      09-10-2008, 01:06 AM   #38
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by iatacs19 View Post
Don't say you gonna pull out if you ain't got the skill

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #39
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Yeah, I think man laws is the way to go here...

-Never cock block a friend
-Under no circumstances shall another man sit on your lap
-Never hit a girl.. unless she's got a weapon, or kicked you in the balls.
-Never sit two men on a motorcycle... and especially not a Moped.
-When going after groups of girls, he who makes the first move has the first choice.
-It's OK for you to drive a girl's car, but it's unacceptable for her to drive yours. (Unless you're drunk, absent, or just giving her a test drive.)

-DO NOT be anything like these type of people...
I broke that rule a couple weeks back, and it was a Moped...we were both barechested and I was driving..... He's my brother though, so I don't care.
Appreciate 0
      09-11-2008, 02:49 PM   #40
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep

Barechested on a moped... I lol'd on the outside.
      09-11-2008, 05:55 PM   #41
Perpetrator
Lieutenant
South Korea
Rep
Drives: E90 330i

As long as you or someone around you knows how to handle a pair of scissors, then a man should never have more hair on the back of his head than on top. This specifically applies to the balding ponytails, and/or the mullet (aka mississippi mudflaps, aka BIFPIB, etc)

Any male over the age of 18yrs is NOT allowed to deny the fact that he masturbates (or has). If he decides to deny it, then all his friends are allowed to address by him any name they choose, since at this point, he could be lying about his name as well. (Minors are exempt from this rule, since they are still battling with acceptance issues)

Friends don't let friends talk to women with boogers in their nose. Please have an established "cue" for these situations, such as a little nose scratch motion, or what have you.
Appreciate 0