E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Glad to be here (e90post)

04-04-2008, 10:48 PM   #1
e92leon
我的車車有Turbo&!!!
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 빠른차

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
2006 RX-8 (SE3P)  [0.00]
Talking Glad to be here (e90post)

Hello all
I'm so glad to be able to be part of this great community (e90post).
My previous experience with a car forum wasn't so great.
I was bashed on constantly for being young (I never insulted them, except for this one jerk that kept on making fun of my amateur level of understanding with automobiles, never raced, never did those "stupid" Mods)
Been on here for a while now and I haven't seen a thread with bashing on someone for their age.
Hope you guys understand what I mean, because it was really bad, people constantly said crap to me like "did your mommy buy you your volks for christmas?, "aww daddy gotta pay for your gas too?"
Seriously, it was absurd, I am 18 now and I know there are plenty of others here who are around that age.
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and thank you for reading this.
I feel a lot more welcomed here and belonging!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2008, 10:49 PM   #2
e92leon
我的車車有Turbo&!!!
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 빠른차

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [10.00]
2006 RX-8 (SE3P)  [0.00]
And if I might add, I see a complete different class of people here (not talking about social-econ wise, just the respect and love for enthusiasts around here, man I love it!)
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2008, 11:04 PM   #3
rambino
M Master
United_States
Rep
Drives: M6 / X6M

We love you too.. NOT!...

Did your daddy buy you this computer so you can tell us your forum life story..

Just keeedddinggg.. were happy to have ya as long as you dont ask retarded questions. Just post funny stuff and sound edumacated nd ur Good to Go..
      04-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #4
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
Rep
Drives: Black E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92leon View Post
Hello all
I'm so glad to be able to be part of this great community (e90post).......
Been on here for a while now and I haven't seen a thread with bashing on someone for their age.
Hope you guys understand what I mean, because it was really bad, people constantly said crap to me like "did your mommy buy you your volks for christmas?, "aww daddy gotta pay for your gas too?"
Seriously, it was absurd, I am 18 now and I know there are plenty of others here who are around that age.
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and thank you for reading this.
I feel a lot more welcomed here and belonging!

You might not be here long enough to experience the super long threads with Old bmw'ers vs. young bmw'ers...

Not sure about now, but there were 16-18yr. old members being bashed here for being too young......and i beleive that's why some decided to act like he's 50 and lie about his age and income...

But since you said you never seen any bashing on youngsters here, you must be a lucky man...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #5
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
yeah, bashing seldomly occurs, but when it does under the category of age conflict.... well, lets just say if the moderators dont spot it, the thread may progress to 10+ pages of non stop bullshit.

but yeah, i dont think that problem will come up for a while. we have all been very peaceful. just dont be the noob to start it, k?

anyways, enjoy this forum, as i have found it to be the best community and greatest bunch of random people. be warned though, this forum may inspire you to spend shameful amounts of money on mods. i spend more money on trying to get my mods into the fucking country. u shouldnt have that problem ahah

and check yourself.... this place is really addictive... its like cigarettes. you start of as a social smoker.... and then it sneaks up on you and your throwing down a pack plus a day. lol