E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > gun laws in FL???

05-09-2009, 09:13 AM   #23
lamia2super
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneSkippy View Post
So what would you have done with a gun in these situations? Just start firing at the people? Run at them with the gun pointed in their face? Shoot a couple warning shots?

What they'll teach you in your concealed carry license is that you should ONLY pull out your gun when it's a life or death type situation. You don't pull the gun out unless you're actually going to fire it. It's not a tooll you use to scare people, or get them to go away by waving it around in the air..

So many people use guns as their fall-back protection when they can't think of another way to solve it.
i wouldn't have used it but ill have it their just in case the shit hits the fan. as you said as a fall-back protection.
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2009, 12:13 PM   #24
JYehO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama69 View Post
You can't own a handgun if you're under 21. You can only own a rifle or shotgun. This is a Federal (All of the United States) Law.
There's a difference, actually. You can own a handgun under 21, but not purchase.
Appreciate 0