E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon

11-14-2022, 09:17 PM   #1
FAE_fan
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i xDrive Sportswagon

2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My beloved 2011 328i xDrive Sports Wagon with MANUAL transmission is up for auction on Cars & Bids.

She’s rare (manual 6-speed, sports wagon variant, AWD) and well loved. Dealer maintained since 2019.

From Cars & Bids:
The E9X 3 Series is a great car, but this 328i XDrive is especially cool. Not only is it a Sports Wagon variant, but it also boasts a 6-speed manual transmission AND all-wheel drive – a rare combination. This 328i also touts some desirable factory equipment, including adaptive xenon headlights and Park Distance Control – and it touts no modifications, along with a Carfax report showing warm-weather North Carolina ownership since 2015. On top of all of this, the seller is offering this wagon with no reserve to further broaden its already strong appeal.

Highlights:
2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sports Wagon, finished in Space Gray Metallic with a black interior.

This is a U.S.-spec wagon that was reportedly imported from Germany in March 2015 and titled in North Carolina.

This 328i features the desirable 6-speed manual transmission.

Factory equipment includes 17-inch wheels, adaptive xenon headlights, fog lights, a sunroof, roof rails, Dakota leather upholstery, heated and power-adjustable front seats, automatic climate control, and a CD player, among others listed below. The seller reports no modifications.

BMW's "E9X" 3 Series arrived for the 2005 model year with a new design penned under the guidance of Chris Bangle. The E9X series was lighter than its predecessor thanks in part to the use of aluminum. The E91 variant was called the "Sports Wagon" in the U.S., where the highest-spec 328i wagons were available from 2007 to the end of production in 2013.

Power comes from an "N52" 3.0-liter inline-6, rated at 230 horsepower and 200 lb-ft of torque. Output is sent to all four wheels via a 6-speed manual transmission and BMW's xDrive all-wheel drive system.

Equipment:
A build sheet is provided in the photo gallery, and a partial list of notable equipment includes:
  • 17-inch wheels
  • Adaptive xenon headlights
  • Fog lights
  • Rain-sensing windshield wipers
  • Power-operated sunroof
  • Roof rails
  • Dakota leather upholstery
  • Heated and power-adjustable front seats
  • Wood interior trim
  • Automatic climate control
  • CD player
  • Park Distance Control (PDC)
  • Cruise control

Known Flaws:
  • The attached Carfax history report indicates that this 328i sustained "minor damage" to the left front and front in December 2018, but no additional details are available for the incident; the seller states that the vehicle struck a deer. The seller adds that the car was hit in a parking lot and the rear bumper was touched up in September 2022.
  • Rock chips on hood and front bumper
  • Some scratches on doors, on driver's side roof rail, and under front bumper
  • Ding on tailgate
  • Scratches on wheels
  • Scratches on steering wheel's leather upholstery and on driver's interior door handle
  • Headliner on sunroof cover is sagging
  • Some rust on exhaust components

Recent Service:
  • August 2022: Passenger's side halo light bulb replaced
  • June 2022: Four tires installed, tie rods replaced, four-wheel alignment performed
  • April 2022: Coolant line, thermostat, coolant tank, coolant hoses, and spark plugs replaced

Why sell?
I’m back to a work commute and averaging about 20k miles a year right now.

She currently has 193k miles. She’s well loved, been serviced at the BMW dealership, and well maintained. But I don’t want to drive her into the ground.

I’ve ordered a 330e plugin hybrid due to my highway lifestyle. See pics and videos at the Cars & Bids site below.

See full details at:
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/301...sZOQMiJu14_8AQ

Appreciate 0
      11-15-2022, 07:10 PM   #2
michaelalex17
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Manual Wagon

Beauty! Glws!
      11-23-2022, 03:17 PM   #3
86Zed
Get off my lawn
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT

Garage List
2022 BMW X3 M40i  [10.00]
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
2007 BMW Z4M Coupe  [10.00]
1991 BMW 318is  [10.00]
Certainly well loved and utilized, great to see one of these approaching 200K miles. Happy with the result, seems fair?
Appreciate 0