E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions > 30 second rule

03-22-2009, 03:47 AM   #1
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

30 second rule

So whats up with the 30 second rule? can we make it 15 again or did the chat whores suck up too much?
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 03:56 AM   #2
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
seriously. can we please have back the 15 seconds.
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2009, 03:59 AM   #3
SpecC
Completely obsessed with detailing
Rep
Drives: E90 SG 330i, white Scion tC

you guys need to suck it up and make it a 45

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 3 seconds.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2009, 11:10 PM   #4
Sal@AUTOcouture
Rep
Drives: M760xi

you can thank the post whores for that
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2009, 08:12 PM   #5
Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

Its the idiots posting nonsense to bump up their post counts. Just look in the Norcal chat thread. I think people that whore should get they post count lowered for posting garbage.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2009, 02:12 AM   #6
135Eye
Accountants have fun 2!!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i Silber

Agreed, anyone notice all the immature post whores are from california? I dont know what the meaning behind that is and dont have a political agenda, etc.. just every time I look at a post whores tab on the left side they are from cali
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2009, 12:23 PM   #7
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab5er View Post
Its the idiots posting nonsense to bump up their post counts. Just look in the Norcal chat thread. I think people that whore should get they post count lowered for posting garbage.
awwwe you guys are mad at us

and now cause we chat in our little Bay Area CHAT thread which is completely off topic & stickied we are idiots. i'm so hurt & offended

i understand we sometimes carry the chatter into other threads BUT we usually will wait to chat it up after the event is over. Also we try to confine the chatter to our own threads but if you don't like it... then stay out, simple as that. Cab5er i'm not directly writing this for you but when you call us idiots as a group just cause we like to post & talk with friends about certain things then i HAVE to say something. i'm sure you don't like being called names & neither do we.

Let's keep it civil & simple for everyone... if you don't want to attend any event or little group discussion or group drive we are having then no one is forcing you to. We have these crazy discussions cause we know each other & hang out on a regular basis. I'm a little off this morning so that's all i have to say for now
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2009, 09:49 PM   #8
Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90///M3` View Post
awwwe you guys are mad at us

and now cause we chat in our little Bay Area CHAT thread which is completely off topic & stickied we are idiots. i'm so hurt & offended

i understand we sometimes carry the chatter into other threads BUT we usually will wait to chat it up after the event is over. Also we try to confine the chatter to our own threads but if you don't like it... then stay out, simple as that. Cab5er i'm not directly writing this for you but when you call us idiots as a group just cause we like to post & talk with friends about certain things then i HAVE to say something. i'm sure you don't like being called names & neither do we.

Let's keep it civil & simple for everyone... if you don't want to attend any event or little group discussion or group drive we are having then no one is forcing you to. We have these crazy discussions cause we know each other & hang out on a regular basis. I'm a little off this morning so that's all i have to say for now
Sorry for calling you guys idiots. I am an idiot some times too so please don't take me too seriously. I'm a shit talker and people take it the wrong way on the web. I Just think its lame when people try to up their post counts by posting a smile and nothing else is all. Sorry if I offended you, I'm sure I'll meet you one day at a meet. I'll buy you a drink.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #9
endofanera7
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 JB E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Sorry for calling you guys idiots. I am an idiot some times too so please don't take me too seriously. I'm a shit talker and people take it the wrong way on the web. I Just think its lame when people try to up their post counts by posting a smile and nothing else is all. Sorry if I offended you, I'm sure I'll meet you one day at a meet. I'll buy you a drink.
i felt too... looks like you are buying drinks for a lot of people...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2009, 12:46 AM   #10
E90///M3`
Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
no worries... i can be an idiot too but only with the people i know

yeah i do the smiley thing a lot but i try to confine it to certain threads or if the occasion like comes up... that smiley says it all if the pictures are good enough to me hehe

i'll see you at a meet for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by endofanera7 View Post
i felt too... looks like you are buying drinks for a lot of people...
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0